The FLU

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: The FLU

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Suzuki Johnny, from what I can understand it is the same strain of flu as the last one we had so the government should have been ready for it. Unless it is their purpose to let a few people die so they can get the population back under control. This over bearing government with all the answers scares the shit out of me.

I just talked to the guy next door and he has had it for the last two days and didn't even leave his little trailer. I had to take my cough drops over to the handicapped lady cause she now has it. And it is a terrible feeling. I wish I could do more for her, cooking for me in a microwave is one thing but for someone else? :Umm:

As if the timing wasn't bad enough for this as Sunday is my 67th birthday and I wanted to go to Tulsa and give the grandson 10 oz of silver I bought him cause his bd is the 17th. Just gives me a reason to visit later this year. :cheers: <-- soda pop :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

The neighbor I believe I got the flu from just dropped by on the way to buy propane and he was wearing one of those Michael Jackson mask. I told him it's too late for the mask I already have the flu. He wasn't amused, but neither am I with having the flu. :soda:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

ARE YOU TYPHOID MARY ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck