Official OMG 2018 Plan

Keep it civil
PCC
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: GW TRIKE + 1300 Yamaha V Star

Re: Official OMG 2018 Plan

Post by PCC »

This is a preliminary list of those that have indicated they were planning to attend OMG 2018...

1. Diana (PCC) & Jim
2. Toni & Jack
3. David Eddy (Elsierider)
4. Jeff Chevalier(Jchev)
5. June & Jimmy
6. Tim & Shawna(Flashburn)
7. Roger Dobbratz
8. James Allison (rattler)
9. Randy & Erica Rogers
10. Tom (Roadking)
11. David & Kathy Welk
12. Ed (Emu)
13. Bob Meincke (Pegasus)
14. Dan & Tina
15. Andrew & LeAnn
16. Duane (DC1)
17. Mike (n-trude)
18. Ron Zee
I am hoping we can get a lot of attendees and make this the best OMG!
If I have forgotten anyone or if you change your plans about attending let me know.
For those not on the list... get busy and let me know... We need you there!
Read My Daily Musings On Numerous Topics
Especially Riding Motorcycles & Camera Captures
Of My Meanderings...

https://pcove99.wixsite.com/website

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Where's the pics!!
-DBTO

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

MadCow wrote:Can't make it this year...I'll be bear hunting up in NB, Canada.
Where's the pics? :evil:

Just messin' wit ya. [emoji2]

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

navigator wrote:
MadCow wrote:Can't make it this year...I'll be bear hunting up in NB, Canada.
Where's the pics? :evil:

Just messin' wit ya. [emoji2]

I can text them to you...got me one!

PM me your number if you are ok with that...
-DBTO

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by navigator »

Congrats! [emoji106]
PM sent

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Waiting on OMG pics!!
-DBTO

PCC
Joined a 650cc Club

Post by PCC »

OMG Video is here...

Of My Meanderings...

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

PCC wrote:OMG Video is here...

:rock: :rock: :rock:
-DBTO

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by navigator »

Great Video! :cheers:
Glad you all had fun!

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

PCC
Joined a 650cc Club

Post by PCC »

Movie time again... part 1 :-)

Of My Meanderings...

-DC-
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: RT SM6 + XL1200C

Post by -DC- »

RoadKing wrote:Be there, or, be a no ridin MFer! Choice is yours.

No excuses. Bear hunting in Canada... yeh, right. :lolfall:

Oh yea? Weren't YOU coming????

I can say that I was there and was the ONLY one crazy nuff to do the 4 corner ride in the unseasonable heat and with PCC out with bike trouble...Missed getting to meet you! You could have made the 4 corner ride and it would have been the 2 of us.... [emoji41]
Being a grandpa is the bees knees.... :putput:

-DC-
Joined a 450cc Club

Post by -DC- »

Well, I enjoyed OMG.....Wife couldn't come so I just tent camped thru it (all but 1 night thanks to my buddy ntrude)...Got up there on Monday and made a week out of it..rode 2 days before the rest got there..2204 miles total less the 585 miles each way getting there...

Staying in Eureka Springs wasn't bad at the Kettle Campground....Ate at Dan Wiebes trailer a couple nights and Pegasus's home away from home another....Even got to do some riding with Emu, Jchev, and Kid Moe on Saturday....4 corner run on Fri alone....Golden Gate and peels ferry Thursday with the whole group....A day at Branson Wednesday and some round the lakes riding and cave exploring...a lot of solo riding tuesday including 23. 123. 74. 43. 7. 412. Ect......getting my sneakers warmed up....

Was a great week of riding and visiting with good friends.....Sure missed you guys who couldn't make it.....looked forward to riding with ya.....

P.s. i dont have photobucket anymore so I doubt I can post pics....

-DC-

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

-DC- wrote:

Oh yea? Weren't YOU coming????

I can say that I was there and was the ONLY one crazy nuff to do the 4 corner ride in the unseasonable heat and with PCC out with bike trouble...Missed getting to meet you! You could have made the 4 corner ride and it would have been the 2 of us.... [emoji41]
Right after I typed above bear hunting post, just quit posting for a couple months. Winter finally broke and I subjected myself to intense outofdoors labor constructing a dog park and the work continues to this day. Didn’t make OMG and tell ya something else... it’s almost August and I still have not ridden my motorcycle! Beginning to wonder if I ever will. My passion is dogs. My dogs for sure. Am building a dog park so I can train dogs. Taking a full time comprehensive course to become a certified dog trainer. And all this time The King sits idle up in the barn. Wanted to drive my truck to OMG, bring my dogs, go specifically to meet and spend time with people when they were not touring. But I’m glad I did not go because hanging out in that heat would have been miserable for Moon and Jackie. Planning a trip to NM next month and I just hope the weather is not severe. I want to meet you. Maybe the road will claim me again after six years of going nowhere and I’ll see you out there. Have to pull my bike in a trailer that can also serve as shelter for me and the pups.

Im wondering if I still even know how to ride. Been a very long time.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

-DC-
Joined a 450cc Club

Post by -DC- »

Great new passion.......I doubt you will forget how to ride just with your new endeavors just won''t have time or passion to...

Yea, it was hot....When Diana's bike started acting up, instead of visiting, some started working their way back home from the hotel.....But most stayed and just hung around visiting....I did both.....Really was in the mood to ride...

The campground had a lot of trees and I was fortunate enough to be camped in nearly complete shade...Dwiebe and Pegasus was down there as well....We hung out in the evenings and it wasn't too bad.....

Dwiebe and his wife had the right idea......There was a nice cold river right down the road and they took their lawn chairs out in the river and just chilled....LOL!

Good luck on your new endeavors RK....and good to hear from ya.....

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Would you like the pics I sent Navigator of my bear? Want pics of the NB Bear tag I needed to get back across the border with my bear import into the United States?

You said you were going...and as usual didn't show...I never said I was going...I said I was bear hunting...and that is exactly what I did.

So, you are a no ridin Mfer! Your choice...
-DBTO

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

-DC- wrote:Well, I enjoyed OMG.....Wife couldn't come so I just tent camped thru it (all but 1 night thanks to my buddy ntrude)...Got up there on Monday and made a week out of it..rode 2 days before the rest got there..2204 miles total less the 585 miles each way getting there...

Staying in Eureka Springs wasn't bad at the Kettle Campground....Ate at Dan Wiebes trailer a couple nights and Pegasus's home away from home another....Even got to do some riding with Emu, Jchev, and Kid Moe on Saturday....4 corner run on Fri alone....Golden Gate and peels ferry Thursday with the whole group....A day at Branson Wednesday and some round the lakes riding and cave exploring...a lot of solo riding tuesday including 23. 123. 74. 43. 7. 412. Ect......getting my sneakers warmed up....

Was a great week of riding and visiting with good friends.....Sure missed you guys who couldn't make it.....looked forward to riding with ya.....

P.s. i dont have photobucket anymore so I doubt I can post pics....

-DC-
I'll be in the area next year...family reunion up in Springfield, MO. I was there back in April when my Dad passed away...I'm also flying in end of Aug (next month) for labor day weekend to visit my sister...also in Springfield.

I'm organizing the family reunion for next year in the Branson/Springfield area...and I'm gonna TRY and time it around OMG...my Uncle from the Desloge, MO area is bringing his bike...I'll trailer my RGU because I also have to haul a bunch of camping gear/tables etc and will be camping *somewhere* in the Branson area....would love to include a day or two of riding with my Uncles *AND* the OMG crew...that would be a hoot..

PCC..can we chat about the dates next year?
-DBTO

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

MadCow wrote:

Would you like the pics I sent Navigator of my bear? Want pics of the NB Bear tag I needed to get back across the border with my bear import into the United States?

You said you were going...and as usual didn't show...I never said I was going...I said I was bear hunting...and that is exactly what I did.

:notsayin: :funnylast:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

MadCow wrote:

Yep. A usta be. That’s me. Fersure.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

98VS1400 wrote:Mike and Duane... if OMG happens next year and you’re gonna go, count me in! I haven’t seen your ugly mugs for far too long. Oh, Duane, I plan to ride up to MS in October for the hot tamale festival. Maybe I can convince you to have supper at Berry’s again?
No promises...the family reunion comes first and hopefully it will coincide with OMG dates...there's a good chance it will..

I'm suppose to go bear hunting same place next year...but my hunting buds and I decided we will go the last week of Bear season next year, which puts it at the 3rd week of June...Ive got money tied up in that already (it's an expensive trip) so between that and hitting up a family reunion in Springfield next year...OMG is gonna have to take a low priority..but as I said earlier, I'm hoping the reunion and OMG dates line up...if so, I'll be in the area.
-DBTO