A new record!

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: A new record!

Post by Designer »

PCC wrote::shock:
Yeah. [space] Looks like ole JFLlive has some sort of thinking issues,.... probably from the Excessive Cold.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Thinking issues?? Is that like bat shit crazy? Fun but crazy!

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

It was -4 Sunday morning at Deer camp...I think it's the coldest I have ever seen it there.
-DBTO

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Cuban wrote:
JFL Live wrote: :bs:
:bs:
old time rider wrote: Bunch of yupiee Vov-low and high in SUV owners. Heated seats,power windows, :lolfall: Where is that cool guy that jerked is water cooler off ?Frank liked him a lot? All my ......friends have ... :hahafinger:
RoadKing wrote: BS thingy? :lolfall:

JFL Live wrote: You know you really have to hand it to Trump. He's only been in office less than a year and he's already fixed global warming! [emoji106]
Tbeck wrote::funnylast: instigator :lmao:
Yup. :bs:

:bs: :bs:
-DBTO

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Well Monday was the first day since Christmas that our temps have reached freezing for a high, and today it got to 41F.
If there wasn't so much ice and chemicals on the roads I might have even taken a ride...

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

MadCow wrote:It was -4 Sunday morning at Deer camp...I think it's the coldest I have ever seen it there.
I can think of maybe one reason to get out of bed at minus 4 degrees (like the place is on fire), but going on a deer hunt is not one!

:uhh:

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

MadCow wrote: :bs: :bs:
Tbeck wrote: :bs:
:lolfall:

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

IN PHILA PA IT'S PUSHING 55 AT 4 AM. I MAY GO OUT AND SUN BATHE ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

HARRIS wrote:IN PHILA PA IT'S PUSHING 55 AT 4 AM. I MAY GO OUT AND SUN BATHE ....

61F and raining here....weird! 5 days ago it was -4F!
-DBTO

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

MadCow wrote:
HARRIS wrote:IN PHILA PA IT'S PUSHING 55 AT 4 AM. I MAY GO OUT AND SUN BATHE ....

61F and raining here....weird! 5 days ago it was -4F!
Damn, where'd all the snow go?

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

I recall the time long ago when a new record was a 45RPM Everly Brothers tune I had just purchased with my haircut allowance! [emoji2] [emoji41]
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

RoadKing wrote: I recall when a new record was a 45 RPM Everly Brothers tune I had just purchased with my haircut allowance! [emoji41]
:bs: Oh c'mon RK! You're so crusty you remember when 45s were brand new. Why, I'll bet you even remember the original recording medium... bashing sticks on a fucking hollow log... :fu:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Cuban wrote:
RoadKing wrote: I recall when a new record was a 45 RPM Everly Brothers tune I had just purchased with my haircut allowance! [emoji41]
:bs: Oh c'mon RK! You're so crusty you remember when 45s were brand new. Why, I'll bet you even remember the original recording medium... bashing sticks on a fucking hollow log... :fu:
I bet he has the t-shirt.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Cuban wrote:
Five years ago. Maple tree felled by lightning in back yard. Chainsaw. Plenty cut up firewood. Two pieces saved, fit nicely in my hands, about two inch D and ten inch long. Now, bowling pins made from maple and you know that sound they make when bounced off one another by bowling ball. Well, my two pieces saved to use as claves make that same wonderful sound when I use them for percussion while listening to my favorite tunes or while sitting in with a drum circle. Yes, I know this medium, very primitive, and I have a feeling you already knew I love this wonderful medium... yar? . [emoji41]

:bs: :hahafinger:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Man has all ways like to make a joy full racket! [emoji2] Everly Brothers Don and Phil ,Ky. boys even had a song about the grass [emoji41] in B.G.,Ky..I remember way back while a big strike was going on they did a TV show with no sounds but them and dad I think?
They were good! :putput:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

old time rider wrote:Man has all ways like to make a joy full racket! [emoji2] Everly Brothers Don and Phil ,Ky. boys even had a song about the grass [emoji41] in B.G.,Ky..I remember way back while a big strike was going on they did a TV show with no sounds but them and dad I think?
They were good! :putput:
Yes, sir. Very good!
Signifying nothing”