omfg

Keep it civil
Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Re: omfg

Post by Cuban »

Fred wrote: ... We were very poor and lived in a shoe box inth middle o road. We had it hard.
At least you had a box! :sad:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

And a road!

Travlin
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: Ummmmmmmm a 1400

Post by Travlin »

And it was hard.......fast forward 50 years...............

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

I think Cuban by his remark is the only one familiar with the '6 Yorkshire men' from Monty Python.

It is about 6 yorkshire men competing with exaggerated claims of poverty in their childhood. Eventually the claims become outrageous and ridiculous.

old time rider
Back on the Road

Post by old time rider »

Cuban is in a good spot to get the...low down....on lots of stuff! Smarter than the average 35 pound hog all so.

Cuban
Bike out of hock

Post by Cuban »

[space]

old time rider
Back on the Road

Post by old time rider »

Nice hat! :cheers: :putput:

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

Cuban wrote:[space]

I'm a lumber jack and I'm ok, I sleep all night and I work all day!
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Bombogenesis.
A barometric pressure drop of 24 millibars in a 24 hour period.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

navigator wrote:Bombogenesis.
A barometric pressure drop of 24 millibars in a 24 hour period.
Thats 1 bar per hour,---easy I can do that.

Cuban
Bike out of hock

Post by Cuban »

JFL Live wrote: Image

I'm a lumber jack and I'm ok, I sleep all night and I work all day!
He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

[emoji2] :cheers:

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

34 out today. If the roads weren't wet sloppy salty slushy messes, and I didn't need new brake pads I'd honestly think about riding back from lunch :cheers: even without the sun trying to poke through like it is.
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Prodigal_Sun wrote:34 out today. If the roads weren't wet sloppy salty slushy messes, and I didn't need new brake pads I'd honestly think about riding back from lunch :cheers: even without the sun trying to poke through like it is.
Its 34 here too. Blue chiffon shorts with no underwear, steel toe capped flip flops and a vest with I love USA on it.

I sometimes ride with bare feet but it rubs the hair off your big toe when I change gear and makes it sore.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Fred wrote:
Prodigal_Sun wrote:34 out today. If the roads weren't wet sloppy salty slushy messes, and I didn't need new brake pads I'd honestly think about riding back from lunch :cheers: even without the sun trying to poke through like it is.
Its 34 here too. Blue chiffon shorts with no underwear, steel toe capped flip flops and a vest with I love USA on it.

I sometimes ride with bare feet but it rubs the hair off your big toe when I change gear and makes it sore.
I usually work the strap of the flip-flop under the shifter.

Thailand, eh? I have a best friend who's half Thai. His mother is from there and his dad was in the Navy. He has cousins that still live there, one of them became a Shaolin monk a few years ago. His oldest brother who has been a city police officer here for around 25 years traveled there to visit and for the ceremony.
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

A monk eh? The main reason for grown men to suddenly become a monk is to find refuge and immunity from the police after commuting crime. It is the most common place to catch hit and run truck drivers that have killed. There might be a tad of remorse and some religious cleansing but very little and monkism is very much tounge in cheek these days.

A common saying is T"I"T this is Thailand, nothing is serious.

There is many stories of monks committing ridiculous insults to the budhist religion. I saw on Thai news one that was filmed in Australia in a red light district called Kings cross. He was donated a lot of money buy his followers that was meant for the Wat( church building).
A monk will not and can not have money his single robe has to be given to him or he has to wash his own , no food shall he buy but he will wander the streets early morning bare foot and people give him food he will most definitely NOT ask for food.

The rest of the day is spent masturbating--no sorry meditating.

Some forigners do it for a 6 week challenge,--cheap accommodation I suppose if you like boiled rice and sardines.

Yesterday was some kind of Budda day--for what I have no Idea, there are many. I was told not to do any more to the Hornets on this day.