Just one of life's mysteries

Keep it civil
jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Just one of life's mysteries

Post by jeffcoslacker »

...how it is that you make a few hundred cups of microwave Ramen soup and everything goes smoothly, but then you get that one that inexplicably forcefully vomits like half the contents out all over the place in there? :confused: :bang: [emoji2]

Some things will just never be understood...

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: Just one of life's mysteries

Post by RoadKing »

Smoke a jay and don’t sweat the small stuff, smoke a jay and work up a healthy appetite, smoke a jay and eat some healthy food. That Ramen crap is poison. No mystery.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

RoadKing wrote:Smoke a jay and don’t sweat the small stuff, smoke a jay and work up a healthy appetite, smoke a jay and eat some healthy food. That Ramen crap is poison.
I don't sweat it...I marvel at it...and try to think of reasons why. My current theory is an air space "molded" into the noodles by accident that is nearly airtight. A bit of water seeps in, turns to souperheated (heh) steam, and when the noodles soften the fun begins.

Plausible. Works for me. :cheers:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

jeffcoslacker wrote:
RoadKing wrote:Smoke a jay and don’t sweat the small stuff, smoke a jay and work up a healthy appetite, smoke a jay and eat some healthy food. That Ramen crap is poison.
I don't sweat it...I marvel at it...and try to think of reasons why. My current theory is an air space "molded" into the noodles by accident that is nearly airtight. A bit of water seeps in, turns to souperheated (heh) steam, and when the noodles soften the fun begins.

:lmao: You are definitely fucked up, Jeffco. :lolfall:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

RoadKing wrote:
jeffcoslacker wrote:

I've never been a "shit happens" and let it go kind of person. I like to think about why it happens. [emoji106]

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

:lmao: I’m trying to figure out why this thread happened.
Signifying nothing”

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

Sounds to me like a localized subspace artificial temporal distortion.
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

JFL Live wrote:Sounds to me like a localized subspace artificial temporal distortion.
Dark matter interacted with baryonic matter and caused a fluctuation in the electromagnetic spectrum which in turn caused severe gravitational lensing inside the cup of noodles.
-DBTO

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

JFL Live wrote:Sounds to me like a localized subspace artificial temporal distortion.
:lmao: :lmao: Maybe that’s how the universe began... a big Ramen Space kablooey in Jeffco’s microwave. :lolfall:
Signifying nothing”

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

RoadKing wrote:
:lmao: :lmao: Maybe that’s how the universe began... a big Ramen Space kablooey in Jeffco’s microwave. :lolfall:
Hey...if you believe in infinite regression, it's very possible SOMEBODY'S universe did. [emoji106]

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Never had them so can't say

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

jeffcoslacker wrote:
RoadKing wrote:
Hey...if you believe in infinite regression, it's very possible SOMEBODY'S universe did. [emoji106]
I’m only interested in my universe and I look around and am flabbergasted to learn that you are responsible for this mess. :eek:
Signifying nothing”

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Put a fresh egg in a cup of vinegar and look at it two days later.

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

What's the difference between a duck?

wally w
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1987 VS700

Post by wally w »

lonerider wrote:What's the difference between a duck?
One has spokes.

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

wally w wrote:
lonerider wrote:What's the difference between a duck?
One has spokes.
They both have handlebars... except for the duck.
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

jeffcoslacker wrote: ...how it is that you make a few hundred cups of microwave Ramen soup and everything goes smoothly, but then you get that one that inexplicably forcefully vomits like half the contents out all over the place in there? :confused: :bang: [emoji2]

Some things will just never be understood...
Computers are like that. Just when you think you know 'em, one will up and do something totally unexpected, making you question everything all over again. :bonk:

old time rider
Back on the Road

Post by old time rider »

Duck walks into the drug store and said,"Give me a tube of chap stick,and put it on my bill!" He did not need any spokes....What happened to Spokes on the old board?

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

old time rider
Back on the Road

Post by old time rider »

jeffcoslacker wrote:
RoadKing wrote:
jeffcoslacker wrote:

I've never been a "shit happens" and let it go kind of person. I like to think about why it happens. [emoji106]

Bet you are constipated a lot! :XmasTree: