Just one of life's mysteries

Keep it civil
JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Re: Just one of life's mysteries

Post by JFL Live »

old time rider wrote:
What happened to Spokes on the old board?

She's on Facebook...
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

lonerider wrote:What's the difference between a duck?
OK, all day long I can’t get that out of my mind... now I decided it’s gonna be my newest saying.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

RoadKing wrote:
lonerider wrote:What's the difference between a duck?
OK, all day long I can’t get that out of my mind... now I decided it’s gonna be my newest saying.
You're welcome to it. Maybe passing it on to you will take it off MY mind! :lol:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Cuban wrote:Image
I would have liked to have been the happened to spokes. :OhNo; But alas it never happened. How come Cuban has pics of spokes? :uhh: [space] :lolfall: [space] :XmasTree:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
Cuban wrote:Image
I would have liked to have been the happened to spokes. :OhNo; But alas it never happened. How come Cuban has pics of spokes? :uhh: [space] :lolfall: [space] :XmasTree:

I remember it freaked her out when he posted that pic. [emoji2]

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

I do ramen on the stove....got to get a perfect al dente and you can't do that in the microwave.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

BlacktopTravelr wrote: How come Cuban has pics of spokes?
[emoji2] I still have pics of everybody, John. Even you. Remember when Mith would ask who had a 'Mith Pics' folder on their hard drive? He was always interested in that. I told him I did. And I still do. :cheers:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I remember him asking that and yes I had a few pics, but that computer crashed and I lost almost everything as I didn't have anything saved externally. :bonk: Actually I think I did but that crashed too. :lolfall: I need to go look for that HD and see if I can get it to run properly. [emoji106] [space] :soda: [space] :XmasTree:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Spyder
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: S50----

Post by Spyder »

What's the difference between a duck? "A banana, because a vest doesn't have sleeves." It's an old joke from the early / mid '60's. [emoji56]

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Spyder wrote:What's the difference between a duck? "A banana, because a vest doesn't have sleeves." It's an old joke from the early / mid '60's. [emoji56]
And it isn't any funnier now than it was back then.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club

Post by lonerider »

Herb wrote:
Spyder wrote:What's the difference between a duck? "A banana, because a vest doesn't have sleeves." It's an old joke from the early / mid '60's. [emoji56]
That's not the answer, not to be revealed until the distant future upon much pleading and begging.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

lonerider wrote:
Herb wrote:
That's not the answer, not to be revealed until the distant future upon much pleading and begging.
The answer is anything you want it to be, the person answering can never get it right.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Spyder
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: S50----

Post by Spyder »

Herb wrote:
lonerider wrote:
Herb wrote:
The answer is anything you want it to be, the person answering can never get it right.
I'm sticking to my answer... it was, is, and shall always be the original answer and I (for one) refuse to change history! :Umm: unless, of course, it's good for a laugh. :naughty:

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club

Post by lonerider »

Spyder wrote:
Herb wrote:
lonerider wrote:
Herb wrote:
I'm sticking to my answer... it was, is, and shall always be the original answer and I (for one) refuse to change history! :Umm: unless, of course, it's good for a laugh. :naughty:
You can stick (to) it, but the one, true answer of all time has yet to be revealed. :funnylast: