I DIG THE FENDERS :clap:

I SAW A HUMP INSIDE A TRUCK COVERED WITH A PART OF A GARBBAGE CAN ONCE

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: JOHN HERE IS THE CAMPER FOR YOU

Post by RoadKing »

Cool little camper.

However, I’m waiting for the old dead and stinking cookie cutter response... I don’t like the pipes. Excuse me for saying so, guess it makes me a dick, but that cliche could have withered on the vine years ago on the purple board ya ask me which no one did.

But I really do like that camper. Bet it would keep Okie John high and wide, warm and dry.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

RoadKing wrote:Cool little camper.

However, I’m waiting for the old dead and stinking cookie cutter response... I don’t like the pipes. Excuse me for saying so, guess it makes me a dick, but that cliche could have withered on the vine years ago on the purple board ya ask me which no one did.

But I really do like that camper. Bet it would keep Okie John high and wide, warm and dry.
It's a thing, man. Once a bit becomes a thing, you have to do it in perpetuity. Just how it works...otherwise it wouldn't be a thing.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

jeffcoslacker wrote:
RoadKing wrote:Cool little camper.

It's a thing, man. Once a bit becomes a thing, you have to do it in perpetuity. Just how it workls...otherwise it wouldn't be a thing.
I got this thing about things, especially interesting but stupid things.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

IT'S GOT WALK IN CLOSETS, AND A BATHROOM WITH A SAUNA, AND A BASEMENT ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

The old teardrop rotted from moisture as I covered up the holes in the ends when I put the twin size mattress in it. it could breath properly then and held the moisture inside and then mold formed and the outside started coming apart from the rain because it wasn't water proof like the builder said it was.

That one might be a tad too big and heavy for the 800 to pull, but it would be perfect to pull behind the van. Thanks for the pic. I'll have to post a pic of my little teardrop when I get it made in the spring. I'll use insulation board and painters cloth with Titebond II on the sides and top. the painters cloth and Titebond II will make it strong and waterproof. [emoji106]
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

He'd want this to pull it with ... [space] [emoji106]

lovineveryminuteofit

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

You bet, that would work. I could put the 800 in the back of the pickup. [emoji106]
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: