BlackJackTrump

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

BlackJackTrump

Post by RoadKing »

On December 5th, 2016, Moon and I lost our Gypsy. On that very same day when Gyp went away to be with God, a little black GSD was born in Tennessee. Nine weeks later Moon had another brother and friend when Jackie Boy came into our lives. Jack is now a year old. Love is real. God is real.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Re: BlackJackTrump

Post by DevilsFan »

Although there will never be another Gypsy it's nice to know that there's a Jack that's been added to your family! :-D
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:Although there will never be another Gypsy it's nice to know that there's a Jack that's been added to your family! :-D
No, not another Gyp, DF, I live with that every day. But I am a simple man. On that day a precious soul went to lay on God’s lap, to briefly be caressed by His Loving Hand, then returned to Earth in a place we call Tennessee. Moon and I grieved, just the two of us, for nine weeks and then God gave us back that precious soul and we call him Jackie Boy!
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Got any pics of Jackie Boy???
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"