The Earth has tilted on it's axis

Keep it civil
SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Re: The Earth has tilted on it's axis

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

But the physics are so complex that scientists could only guess at how this actually works in the real world.
Or what the impact might be. I think I'll be able to sleep okay tonight. [space] [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote: Brilliant : A septic that at least knows something. I had to stretch the truth to get a reaction. sorry for the lack of perfection I wrote it of memory. At least god was'nt part of it. [emoji106]
It is SKEPTIC........not septic.

and it is WASN'T,............not was'nt

Hitting the bottle again, eh? :naughty: [space] Drink up!,....you drunk! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

And,...you have NO idea if God wasn't a part of it. :bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote:
Fred wrote: Brilliant : A septic that at least knows something. I had to stretch the truth to get a reaction. sorry for the lack of perfection I wrote it of memory. At least god was'nt part of it. [emoji106]

Hitting the bottle again, eh? :naughty: [space] Drink up!,....you drunk! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: He doe'snt know what a septic is? Some one tell him im laughing too hard.

Oh and god was part of it,---- Fucks sake.

Go back to your silly thread on Trump.

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Fred wrote:
Designer wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: He doe'snt know what a septic is? Some one tell him im laughing too hard.

Oh and god was part of it,---- Fucks sake.

Go back to your silly thread on Trump.
pretty obscure, but I knew...only because I saw it in a movie once.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

And that's what you are fred......septic......like an infected pimple on a baboons ass......

Please people ....DON'T FEED THE FRED TROLL.......HE'S JUST YANKING YOUR CHAINS FOR A REACTION :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
IGNORE HIM AND HE WILL GO AWAY
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:And that's what you are fred......septic......like an infected pimple on a baboons ass......

Please people ....DON'T FEED THE FRED TROLL.......HE'S JUST YANKING YOUR CHAINS FOR A REACTION :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Thanks for the Reply Johnny but of course I expect a reaction ,--do you think Im writing to myself. Sorry I dont like God as you do ... maybe you will wise up one day ---ahem....

You don't know what a septic is either,-------- anyone? No one seen it in a British movie,, there ---you got a clue

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

septic (tank) = derogatory British term for American yankee

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

lonerider wrote:septic (tank) = derogatory British term for American yankee
I would go down the battle with a septic quite often. Love em but use a bit too much squirt, plenty of room in the back for a bit of slap and tickle, need a lot of frog.

I would not call it derogatory.

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

It probably tilted when that big ass tree hit the ground.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

MattSunn wrote:It probably tilted when that big ass tree hit the ground.
Maybe. Maybe Tommy was playing pin ball.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Fred wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:And that's what you are fred......septic......like an infected pimple on a baboons ass......

Thanks for the Reply Johnny but of course I expect a reaction ,--do you think Im writing to myself. Sorry I dont like God as you do ... maybe you will wise up one day ---ahem....

You don't know what a septic is either,-------- anyone? No one seen it in a British movie,, there ---you got a clue
Atheistic societies are a construct of a system of belief that the Government will provide for all your needs. No need to have any independent thought or faith in a power greater than man. To paraphrase an 8th degree Blackbelt friend of mine. :cheers:
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Prodigal_Sun wrote: To paraphrase an 8th degree Blackbelt friend of mine. :cheers:
I took out most of your post ,--I hope you don't mind it was'nt worth reading any way --totall shit.

What did catch my eye was the 8 degree black belt comment,-- its 8th dan not degree.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Fred wrote:
Prodigal_Sun wrote: To paraphrase an 8th degree Blackbelt friend of mine. :cheers:
I took out most of your post ,--I hope you don't mind it was'nt worth reading any way --totall shit.

What did catch my eye was the 8 degree black belt comment,-- its 8th dan not degree.
He was referring to Buddhism specifically, it's very egocentric. All about accepting your lot in life, not desiring more than you've been given. Part of a totalitarian establishment.

Apostrophes in the English language are meant to stand in place of a letter or letters. What are you replacing in "was'nt" if you don't mind my asking?
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Oh I see so I need to ask you what he is referring too now then.

Errr just checked on the Buddhist thing and no one knows what the F you are talking about. I think you must have an American versions.

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

Earth wobbles on it's axis in any case, unequal distribution of mass, the tugging of the moon.....the near passage of neighboring planets.......any mention of any physical affect that can be blamed on mankind in the tiniest way by the liberal media will be seized on and amplified to a deafening din. This is fake news and should be ignored.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

jonnycando wrote:Earth wobbles on it's axis in any case, unequal distribution of mass, the tugging of the moon.....the near passage of neighboring planets.......any mention of any physical affect that can be blamed on mankind in the tiniest way by the liberal media will be seized on and amplified to a deafening din. This is fake news and should be ignored.
Yep.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

I always considered cartoons to be immature childish entertainment which appealed to the lowest common denominator. My thoughts go back to the service and Saturday mornings in the barracks where inevitably cartoons and shows like Batman were tuned in. I would look upon those chuckling with delight with extreme scorn and would think how in hell can we stave off enemies of the state with a bunch of these idiots who can't tell realilty from fantasy and who live their version of life on the aptly named "boob tube."

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

lonerider wrote:I always considered cartoons to be immature childish entertainment which appealed to the lowest common denominator. My thoughts go back to the service and Saturday mornings in the barracks where inevitably cartoons and shows like Batman were tuned in. I would look upon those chuckling with delight with extreme scorn and would think how in hell can we stave off enemies of the state with a bunch of these idiots who can't tell realilty from fantasy and who live their version of life on the aptly named "boob tube."
It isn't not knowing the difference, it is just a way to forget reality for a little while.

Personally, I prefer a Louis L'Amour novel, the good guy wins.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

The Looney Tunes cartoons gave me a history lesson that nobody can conceive anymore. Wendell WIllkie indeed....show me a millenial who know who that was!

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

lonerider wrote:I always considered cartoons to be immature childish entertainment which appealed to the lowest common denominator. My thoughts go back to the service and Saturday mornings in the barracks where inevitably cartoons and shows like Batman were tuned in. I would look upon those chuckling with delight with extreme scorn and would think how in hell can we stave off enemies of the state with a bunch of these idiots who can't tell realilty from fantasy and who live their version of life on the aptly named "boob tube."
Cartoons usually highlight the absurd. The world can be a very absurd place. Cartoons can teach one to deal with absurdity with a sense of humor. A sense of humor is necessary for most people to cope with absurdity without internalizing and over-analyzing it too much.

I love cartoons. Especially ones that make no sense. Like Spongebob. The sillier the better. I wouldn't want to live in a world full of people who can't appreciate silly. They usually seem to take themselves WAY too seriously...

Merry Christmas [emoji106]