Smoke!

Keep it civil
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: Smoke!

Post by Fred »

400 years ago im sure my family kept pigs and chickens in the corner of the Kitchen , but im sure you can see my point when I say that Tescos now supply these without mess.

Livable, clean, hygienic or sterile Kitchens are any ones choice. I tend to sway between Hygienic and sterile as far as the room of which I prepare food.

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

meh. Your immune system is there for a reason. Use it or lose it. [emoji2]

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

Speaking of hygiene in the kitchen.... Friend of mine will accidentally drop food on the floor or out in the yard and immediately pick it up and pop it into his mouth. He says it's the 4 second rule: If you pick it up within 4 seconds of the drop it's OK to eat it without washing it off.
He says he's never been sick in his life, so who's to argue with that?

:lmao:

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

lonerider wrote:Speaking of hygiene in the kitchen.... Friend of mine will accidentally drop food on the floor or out in the yard and immediately pick it up and pop it into his mouth. He says it's the 4 second rule: If you pick it up within 4 seconds of the drop it's OK to eat it without washing it off.

5 second rule for me. He's fast. I can't get to it that quick. [emoji2]

I've been sick, but not from food. Except for one time at Del Taco. I got hella sick next day. Even called the health dept to see if they'd had problems. The guy told me candidly he wouldn't eat there to win a bet. Did it stop me from going back?

Come on. What do you think? It's SO good... [emoji2]

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

lonerider wrote:Speaking of hygiene in the kitchen.... Friend of mine will accidentally drop food on the floor or out in the yard and immediately pick it up and pop it into his mouth. He says it's the 4 second rule: If you pick it up within 4 seconds of the drop it's OK to eat it without washing it off.

Your friend is lame. Sorry, pard, but he really is. Would you teach that nonsense to a child? A child who drops candy on the ground where someone has just sprayed for spiders, but the child picks the candy up and gobbles it before he can count to four? Anyone who eats off of the floor or ground is not only lame but has absolutely no freaking class.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

RoadKing wrote:

Your friend is lame. Sorry, pard, but he really is. Would you teach that nonsense to a child? A child who drops candy on the ground where someone has just sprayed for spiders, but the child picks the candy up and gobbles it before he can count to four? Anyone who eats off of the floor or ground is not only lame but has absolutely no freaking class.
Depends what it is -- a boiled sticky sweet --maybe not but a 1/4 pound steak off the BBQ hell yeah. Just rinse it with beer. And not all floors are the same.

There is a difference in festering hair and skin under fridges to a few grains of sand in the open air and sun..

Bacteria , disease and virus -- not good sand is just roughage and good for you.

I top up my immune system once a month,--Big mac and fries. Or if a need a big hit KFC.