Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: RUDE AWAKENING THIS AM WE HAVE SNOW

Post by Herb »

Fred wrote:
Herb wrote:
Fred wrote:[quote="Herb"
You couldn't follow the tracks of a train, dense is what you are.

OOOHHHH Im sooo upset now.
Do you think that bothers anyone?
Yes I do-- It bothers you. Calm down --have another cigarette. :soda:[/quote]

Again, you prove that you don't think.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Herb wrote:
Fred wrote:
Herb wrote:
Fred wrote:[quote="Herb"

OOOHHHH Im sooo upset now.
Do you think that bothers anyone?
Yes I do-- It bothers you. Calm down --have another cigarette. :soda:
Again, you prove that you don't think.[/quote]

Proof --proof of what,---- that I think,--- I tell you what I think Herb you are a fool thats what I think.

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

Fred, for a moment I thought we lost you! But you never went away, even after saying "Goodbye." I knew you couldn't resist the limelight, as sordid as it is. What does it take to offend your sensibilities and cause you to retreat into the darkness of your soul? Sensibilities? ...Oh, that's right, you have none! C'est la vie. :tongue:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

lonerider wrote:Fred, for a moment I thought we lost you! But you never went away, even after saying "Goodbye." I knew you couldn't resist the limelight, as sordid as it is. What does it take to offend your sensibilities and cause you to retreat into the darkness of your soul? Sensibilities? ...Oh, that's right, you have none! C'est la vie. :tongue:
Yes --strange that was'nt it. I felt sure I had sealed my fate but alas it was not to be. I seem to be more important alive than dead,-- some thing you should think about when talking to me in the future. You don't need to call me sir or anything.

Resist the limelight!! you think I have the limelight --well thank you very much.

C'est la ve well now you surprise me --I would never have thought you knew what that meant :clap:

You do know what it means dont you? or have you been googling big words. It means tomorrow never comes. [emoji476]

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Herb wrote:
Fred wrote:
Herb wrote:
Fred wrote:
Herb wrote:
MadCow wrote:
Fred wrote:
Mad ---mad mad mad mad mad --
Boy, you sure got me!

It was in reference to a 70 film called its a mad mad mad mad mad mad world. Over you young dumb head obviously.

Why am I supposed to get you ? for what? what do you want me to do --chase you and tickle you?

Your just a child with a horrid personality.

[/quote freddie has never "got" anyone. Just like he has never been right.
Thought you said I was left --make your mind up.

That is what I just said. If you could read, and comprehend, English, you would know that.

I cant follow your train of thought, if you have one. I guess with you being a transgender confused fuck up might go some way to explain why,-- this mixed with obvious senility and general brain decay from Googling Spanish coast lines in solitude from behind your nicotine stained curtains is the inevitable sad result of life in gun toting USA.
7 layer quote vortex :rock:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

PLEASE EVERYONE.....MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION.....

Just like the signs read in the zoo....."PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS"

And in this case the gorilla behind the steel bars is none other than FRED... Do me and the whole board a favor and do not respond to his dribble
and fanfare... he's just pulling your chains to see what kind of reaction he can get from all of you ...and it's working to perfection
IGNORE THE RASCAL and he will go away.....slowly dying on the vine...without an audience he has no platform to spew his worthless crap.

SO PLEASE IGNORE THIS ARCHETYPE
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:PLEASE EVERYONE.....MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION.....

Just like the signs read in the zoo....."PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS"

And in this case the gorilla behind the steel bars is none other than FRED... Do me and the whole board a favor and do not respond to his dribble
and fanfare... he's just pulling your chains to see what kind of reaction he can get from all of you ...and it's working to perfection
IGNORE THE RASCAL and he will go away.....slowly dying on the vine...without an audience he has no platform to spew his worthless crap.

SO PLEASE IGNORE THIS ARCHETYPE
Cheers Johnny Merry Christmas. Ill pop over to see you in your thread too if you like.

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

I'm sure the UK has a fair amount of above-ground electric supply infrastructure. Not in newer areas, but neither do we.

What did occur to me, as to his assertion that he didn't see outages there was a simple fact I think we all missed.

The UK never or only rarely sees

Supercell thunderstorms
Tornadoes
Hailstorms
Hurricanes
Ice storms
Massive snow accumulations

Or any of a number of violent/extreme weather phenomenon that are pretty common here.

The circulation of the Atlantic drives the weather there, and makes the climate much more moderate, warm, and stable than you'd otherwise expect at that latitude. I'm sure areas to the north along the North Sea might see some nasty stuff at times (guessing here), but overall it's very mild by comparison.

Although they do seem to be having their own little snowpocalypse right now. [emoji2]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="jeffcoslacker"

]I'm sure the
What did occur to me,

. I'm sure areas to the north along the North Sea might see some nasty stuff at times][/quote]

You know a lot of UK you should write a book.

The sea on the left is the Irish sea, the one on the right is the North.

The Irish is open to Ireland and Canada, but hey ---im 'sure' you know that,---don't you?

I did see a power outage in the 60's when the coal strike was on, but that was because they turned it off because they had no coal and the Union thought it a good idea.

There are almost no coal mines any more so it turned out to be a monumental stupid Idea as all strikes are /were

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road

Post by jeffcoslacker »

Fred wrote:
jeffcoslacker wrote:I'm sure the
What did occur to me,

. I'm sure areas to the north along the North Sea might see some nasty stuff at times]
You know a lot of UK you should write a book.

The sea on the left is the Irish sea, the one on the right is the North.

The Irish is open to Ireland and Canada, but hey ---im 'sure' you know that,---don't you?

I did see a power outage in the 60's when the coal strike was on, but that was because they turned it off because they had no coal and the Union thought it a good idea.

There are almost no coal mines any more so it turned out to be a monumental stupid Idea as all strikes are /were
[/quote]

Yes I did and that's exactly what I said...areas along the northern coast facing the North Sea look to have a modified pattern as far as the warm circulation of the Atlantic carries, so I'd expect rougher weather, being's how the pattern break is along there. I'm well aware of where the Irish Sea is, thanks.

But no, I know not shit about the UK. I do know a bit about weather and oceanic currents though.

And I watched a lotta Monty Python, so there's that... [emoji2]