Four letter word

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Four letter word

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:Yep. Blue Moon and Black Jack go out to pee then run right back to the door. Ten degree too cold for them. Glow collar. I’m looking into GPS collars.
Good to hear that you are attuned to your Dogs and their Temperature Tolerances like you do. [emoji106] Non sense in complaining about it,...just plan for it. ;IDunno:

Personally, I like the snowtime with "my dogs" Though I don't have a dog,...I "own" many of them when I visit the Animal Rescue Shelter.

They just LOVE to run up and knock me over into the snow when I crouch down to get their "Chin Washes". Some like to "Wrassle"...and we roll over and then run around the Exercise Yard. What a hoot! :lol: [emoji2]

You are SO fortunate to have your dogs with you.

Merry Christmas to you and your Whole Family. :XmasTree:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: Four letter word

Post by Tbeck »

RK, mine got chipped by the pound before we rescued him, but to be honest, he's not going far enough away from us to get lost. Must be a Corso thing..they will run off into the woods, but they keep running back to where they last left you to make sure you haven't moved, lol.
This one just loves everyone away from the home, but super protective at the house. We've had to work on him a bit when people come over so he differentiates between allowed and guard mode.
He was underweight at 90lbs when he came home with us, but he's a solid mass of 120lb muscle now. I wouldn't want him mad at me, lol.