Are we at war?

Keep it civil
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: Are we at war?

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:The thing is RK, people are making it happen. Not religion.

Yo-

Duh well there you have it,--religion has nothing to do with wars,--thats it then you can all go home now.

Actually I think thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard any one say ---ever. Its probably a good thing that you don't post often.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:
YoDude wrote:The thing is RK, people are making it happen. Not religion. Yo-
Duh well there you have it,--religion has nothing to do with wars,--thats it then you can all go home now
Actually I think thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard any one say ---ever. Its probably a good thing that you don't post often.
You attack YoDude unjustifiably. [space] You would do well to Get Smart before you post against him.

Not all wars are fomented from religion. Most all are instigated for Gain Of POWER,...and Gain of LAND,...Gain of DOMINANCE and such.

Your LACK of Historical Knowledge shows quite well.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Damumz
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 2017 Road Glide Ultra

Post by Damumz »

Designer wrote: Your LACK of Historical Knowledge shows quite well.
Not just history........knowledge of any type. :blink:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote: You attack YoDude unjustifiably. [space] You would do well to Get Smart before you post against him.

Not all wars are fomented from religion. Most all are instigated for Gain Of POWER,...and Gain of LAND,...Gain of DOMINANCE and such.

Is that you Ed you do talk Oh so nicely when you talk to Dudy, hardly recognizable, its kinda all creepy like you wanted to borrow some money or something,--- wierd and quite sickly to be honest.

Why don't you call him Yo Dude sir.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:
Designer wrote:You attack YoDude unjustifiably. [space] You would do well to Get Smart before you post against him.

Is that you Ed you do talk Oh so nicely when you talk to Dudy, hardly recognizable, its kinda all creepy like you wanted to borrow some money or something,--- wierd and quite sickly to be honest.

Why don't you call him Yo Dude sir.
:blink: Man,.....this gibberish makes little sense at all,...has nothing to do with what I said.

Freddie-boy,...the alcohol is really rotting your brains. [space] Stop drinking!

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="Designer

Why don't you call him Yo Dude sir.[/quote]
:blink: Man,.....this gibberish makes little sense at all,...has nothing to do with what I said.

Freddie-boy,...the alcohol is really rotting your brains. [space] Stop drinking![/quote]

Oh yeah like what else you gonna say. Creepy or what.

Oh :lmao: :lmao: its the springs ---I forgot the springs ---