Just for You FRED

Keep it civil
jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Re: Just for You FRED

Post by jonnycando »

Perhaps all these people are Fred? Are we all Freds? Oh No! Tell me it ain't so!

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

jonnycando wrote:Perhaps all these people are Fred? Are we all Freds? Oh No! Tell me it ain't so!
Far to many Freds

BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

JFL Live wrote:Image
:lolfall: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

JFL Live wrote:Image

:funnylast:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

“Fred quote” was not part of My original post so there is no reason to take it personally
I must have offended you Fred If you Struggled to find a appropriate response without wasting time and all you could tether was
Fred wrote:
hello little girl --are you lost---does mummy know you are on a motorcycle forum. You need to be a bigger girl to be here --run along and help mummy.[/quote]
and what could be more personal then your own thread

How about Struggling with an answer as to why it offended you
Please please feel free to post again No Need to concern yourself guarantee with my approval.

The Daily Verse The Daily Verse
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:51 am
Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:
Fred wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:“Why do we close our eyes when we pray? When we cry? When we dream? Or when we kiss? Because we know that the most beautiful things in life are not seen, but felt by the heart.”

hello little girl --are you lost---does mummy know you are on a motorcycle forum. You need to be a bigger girl to be here --run along and help mummy.

My Apology I had no idea that My post was so offensive. It was not my intent to offend anyone. Unlike most of your post’s Fred. My post was not directed at you personally. I will try to be more sensitive in the future to your sensitivity
You did not offend me, I struggled to find an appropriate response without wasting time. I used satire. I assume you got my point.

Please please feel free to post again but I can not guarantee your approval.

All posts with my name on it like Fred quote are taken personally, I prefer a personal post. I can not speak for every one, only for myself.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

navigator wrote:Buying A Bull

Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherit the family ranch.
Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble.
In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to
purchase a bull so that they can breed their own stock.

The brunette balances their checkbook, then takes their last $600
dollars out west to another ranch where a man has a prize bull for
sale.

Upon leaving, she tells her sister, "When I get there, if I decide to
buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home."

The brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull, and decides
she does want to buy it. The man tells her that he can sell it for
$599,
no less. After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her
sister a telegram to tell her the news.

She walks into the telegraph office, and says, "I want to send a
telegram to my sister telling her that I've bought a bull for our
ranch.
I need her to hitch the trailer to our pickup truck and drive out here
so we can haul it home."

The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then
adds, "It's just 99 cents a word."

Well, after paying for the bull, the brunette only has $1 left. She
realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word.

After thinking for a few minutes, she nods, and says, "I want you to
send her the word, 'comfortable.'"

The telegraph operator shakes his head. "How is she ever going to know
that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pickup truck and drive
out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her the word,
'comfortable'?"

The brunette explains, "My sister's blonde."

"She'll read it very slow."

Was enjoying a big ol piece of pineappleupsidedowncake when I got to the punch line. Still trying to clear cake from my sinuses. :lolfall:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:
Designer wrote::funnylast: Yeah,....like,..you knew what as and was isn't at 13.

And,...all the rest of your "opinion" is just your verbal vomit based on hatred and myopic ASS-umption of what the world is.
little freddie-baby Wet-in-the-pants wrote: If you do then it is you that needs to learn who and what you really are. Religion is almost gone in Uk and many civilized countries we do not need god or carry guns. You are a large country and isolated,-- have become extremely dis connected with others and not moved on for 300 years.
Can you post without insults. Can you post with something to say relative to the thread.

If the moderators cant sort this out I will. If you insult me or any one I for one will not participate. Do you understand.
Are you for real Your asking if someone can post with out insults FOR REAL?? In the Faith and Religion forum of all threads
The thread that all you post is your negative opinion of a persons faith. You do this by insulting the fabric of a person and their belief. The very action that you do and your asking someone to not do to you.
And if that isn't comical enough You threaten to not participate if you get insulted again.

You don't have to get any inspiration form form The Faith and Religion Forum no one forces you to read anything and so far no one has locked you out. You have the privilege to post in that forum even though you lack the intelligence to do so correctly.
You wont participate Just the word Participate suggest some resemblance of assembly with a group serving a common goal.

Ohhh and lets not for get this
Fred wrote:If the moderators cant sort this out I will.

???? The moderators that you so openly piss on and but down?? Those moderators??

And you know what I believe they will try to help you be the you that you want to be and ask others to trim it down because Fred is offended. And you can try as hard as you like and never figure out why they would help you because they are who they are.

Lets Peek again at what you posted to a Member you thought was New
Fred wrote:You are pretty new round here kajun so you have probably missed a lot of my threads and posts on religion. I went to a religious school. The first was Christ church school and the second was Holy trinity secondary modern school/ I had more RE than maths, every Wednesday morning the Gym was turned into a church for full communion service. When I was about 13 I realized what utter shite it all was.
Wow I know what you posted I also now what your trying to say What pops out is
Hello New guy You need to now I post a lot in this forum and My experience makes me intelligent because I figured out on My own at the age of 13 and after going to a lot of religious Schools and church that god is crap
Fred wrote:I have read the bible and I have never read such shit in all my life. the violence and unnecessary beating of women and children --all in the name of god ---fucking crap man.
Here you post the Bible is about beating women and children
Fred wrote:You will go to your death thinking you will meet god in actual fact you will be dead,---- do you know what death is,---it is where you were before you were born.
Here you call someone stupid This is someone you thought was a new member and You call him stupid
Death is the the end of movement for the body. You cant have death with out life so how can it be where I was before I was born?
No one knows what happens except for those that have past on. Believe Nothing Believe something
Fred your the only one that cares
Fred wrote:I am happy knowing who I am . I have no confusion. I am an evolution of life. I need no god. I am god. I am more moral than you . I do not need guidance.
You have no confusion? Incorrect You are and just don't know it. You believe your word means something to others because you said so You are just another online poster in a motorcycle forum offended by a member of an online forum. Fred You may know the truth But I know your lying
Ohhh and Your more Moral, How do you figure your posting to someone you thought was new How could you know that you are more moral.
Fred wrote:If you do then it is you that needs to learn who and what you really are. Religion is almost gone in Uk and many civilized countries we do not need god or carry guns. You are a large country and isolated,-- have become extremely dis connected with others and not moved on for 300 years.
Here you call the New member Stupid again after you seem to try and educate him
Religion is not almost gone and the UK is still getting blown up from the inside by civilized bombers
America is far from Isolated If America is so isolated why do we have so many Foreign Nationals and why are so many country's complaining About America Why are people in other country discussing American News and affairs complaining about how messed up we are. Get over it do you really think we give a rip about what your messed up country thinks. Were Americans we don't care We are to busy giving a rip about our messed up country

KAJUN Offers something you will never get ever No mater how hard you try unless you open your mind to the message. All you do is slam the source and insult the person
If your so upset with the Bible then you studied the wrong testament
If your so upset with religion it is only because some intellectual organized it
If your so upset with the Church then you don't understand Community and fellowship
And If you don't understand you don't have to post in the Faith and Religion Forum But you just keep posting your negativity Because You just don't understand and it is Ok if you never do you don't have to

Because faith isn't about knowing faith is about believing with out the proof with only the word

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

navigator wrote:Buying A Bull

Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherit the family ranch.
Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble.
In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to
purchase a bull so that they can breed their own stock.

The brunette balances their checkbook, then takes their last $600
dollars out west to another ranch where a man has a prize bull for
sale.

Upon leaving, she tells her sister, "When I get there, if I decide to
buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home."

The brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull, and decides
she does want to buy it. The man tells her that he can sell it for
$599,
no less. After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her
sister a telegram to tell her the news.

She walks into the telegraph office, and says, "I want to send a
telegram to my sister telling her that I've bought a bull for our
ranch.
I need her to hitch the trailer to our pickup truck and drive out here
so we can haul it home."

The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then
adds, "It's just 99 cents a word."

Well, after paying for the bull, the brunette only has $1 left. She
realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word.

After thinking for a few minutes, she nods, and says, "I want you to
send her the word, 'comfortable.'"

The telegraph operator shakes his head. "How is she ever going to know
that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pickup truck and drive
out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her the word,
'comfortable'?"

The brunette explains, "My sister's blonde."

"She'll read it very slow."
I didn't want to clutter a forum with unrelated BS so I search for Fred's Thread and it took a long time to find what do I see this joke worth the time just to see it again.
I wasn't eating Pineapple Upside down cake But it was some Equally unpleasant to express from a nose Im afraid everything is going to smell like Key Lime pie for a while when I get the courage to breath through my nose.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:hillsy wrote:
The thing about vehicle terror attacks is that most public squares / malls over here now have vehicle restricting concrete bollards to prevent this stuff from happening as a precaution. Yet, here we are after fuck knows how many mass shootings in your country and there is STILL division and argument about whether people should be legally allowed to carry firearms and continue the inevitable.
The thing about vehicle terror attacks is it happens The proof is steps had to be taken to prevent loss of life. Maybe confiscating the vehicle type will prevent further blood shed. Not all vehicle's just the weaponized assault vehicles
Fred wrote:Thats a good one.
Fred wrote:And to those who say Europe has bombings, yeah well bombs are illegal you know, you are not supposed to walk about the street with a bomb and it is usually immigrants---no in fact ALL of them are immigrants--- no lets get it right Muslims..
Bombs are illegal and being illegal it hasn't stop bombers from bombing. And Muslims are the problem?? If its immigrants that is the problem they must have got into your country some how. Sounds like a security problem Because Bombs are illegal.
Some one would walk around with a bomb if their going to blow something up
Fred wrote:USA has terrorism from its own people. The mass shooting are usually Americans. Sick fuckers with no mumy and daddy and had trouble with their potty when they were babies ---awwww bless them.
Of course their sick Sane people don't shoot innocent un armed people Sick people do. I cant agree with the Mommy Daddy potty problem. You made that up
Fred wrote:Can mighty USA stop this---Nooooooooo. Can they think of a way--Noooooo. Any thing at all Noooooooo. Only thing they can come up with is Get more guns!!!!! :bonk:
We have plenty of firearms we need to spread them out so everyone has at least one. Or two Maybe three and bullets
Fred wrote:I like the one who said he borrowed the gun from the boot of his mothers car, this one actually had a mother, stupid bitch
Its the Bitchs fault no the messed up kids fault So its the fault of the person the left the weapon in the trunk,for you Fred its the Boot Im going to call it a trunk, not the person that took it from the trunk Seriously?
Someone other then the person that pulled the trigger is to blame?? Sure the weapon should have been secured but to blame the bitch and not the Bitchs son.

KAJUN
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: HARLEY THE BIG MOTHER

Post by KAJUN »

Best not to feed this troll.......he likes to argue for the sake of arguing.... :eek:
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

KAJUN wrote:Best not to feed this troll.......he likes to argue for the sake of arguing.... :eek:
I started this thread in November just for him after he called me a girl

This thread is All for Fred Best place to feed him if he is hungry I don't like High jacking other members threads

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Fred wrote: I think I would slip right on in there with my blue schiffon shorts and my flip flops. Hey we all different--

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

:popcorn:
navigator wrote:
Fred wrote: I think I would slip right on in there with my blue schiffon shorts and my flip flops. Hey we all different--

:lmao:
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

navigator wrote:

I have to ask is this true Kids are eating tide pods and snorting condoms
Anyone know the age of these ?? Pod eating condom snorters.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

FallenAngel wrote: I have to ask is this true Kids are eating tide pods and snorting condoms
Unfortunately Yes. Millennials in their teens are posting their experiences all over Youtube and social media.
Plenty of examples out there, just google it.
These same tide pod eating, condom snorting geniuses will be voting in a few short years.
Some may eventually be running for public office.
God Bless America.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

navigator wrote:
FallenAngel wrote: I have to ask is this true Kids are eating tide pods and snorting condoms
Unfortunately Yes. Millennials in their teens are posting their experiences all over Youtube and social media.
Plenty of examples out there, just google it.
These same tide pod eating, condom snorting geniuses will be voting in a few short years.
Some may eventually be running for public office.
God Bless America.
David Hogg is a classic example of what we are up against.

These people are a perfect example of why the voting age was originally 21 and should have been left there.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Herb wrote: David Hogg is a classic example of what we are up against.

These people are a perfect example of why the voting age was originally 21 and should have been left there.
Sit I just googled David Hogg
If that what eating tide pods and snorting Condoms does to a person forget it Il just stick to auto paint and race fuel

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

This thread shows what Fred is all about including the Tide pod eating, condom sniffing want-a-b's that will be voting in a few years. Just in time to elect Hilary Clinton as POTUS. :bang:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:This thread shows what Fred is all about including the Tide pod eating, condom sniffing want-a-b's that will be voting in a few years. Just in time to elect Hilary Clinton as POTUS. :bang:
I believe it suggests it From his own description of him self

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

I have no idea what tide pods sniffing is , Im not American and what you do with condoms can only be imagined. But I guess it amuses you to suggest idiotic things and then act on them and think its true---just like you do with god.

Im outa here soon, next sunday BA 10 flight to Heathrow ( thats London) im going to my house by the sea for a while. Ive rented out one of my houses here so little bit of beer money and Im taking my girl friend. She was awarded a 10 year multiple entry visa, un heard of in the Visa world,--a staggering achievement but when you are me and have my money I can get what I want.