Just for You FRED

Keep it civil
BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Re: Just for You FRED

Post by BoDog »

Fred wrote:.........but when you are me and have my money I can get what I want.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Fred wrote:I have no idea what tide pods sniffing is , Im not American and what you do with condoms can only be imagined. But I guess it amuses you to suggest idiotic things and then act on them and think its true---just like you do with god.

Im outa here soon, next sunday BA 10 flight to Heathrow ( thats London) im going to my house by the sea for a while. Ive rented out one of my houses here so little bit of beer money and Im taking my girl friend. She was awarded a 10 year multiple entry visa, un heard of in the Visa world,--a staggering achievement but when you are me and have my money I can get what I want.
Fred wrote:But I guess it amuses you to suggest idiotic things and then act on them and think its true
Fred It amuses you to suggest idiotic things and then act on them and think others believe its true. As I mentioned be fore "You may know the truth But I know your lying.
Fred wrote:but when you are me and have my money I can get what I want.
Fred It has nothing to do with what money you have just you being you

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Fred wrote:Im outa here soon, next sunday BA 10 flight to Heathrow ( thats London) I think I would slip right on in there with my blue schiffon shorts and my flip flops. Hey we all different--

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

navigator wrote:
Fred wrote:Im outa here soon, next sunday BA 10 flight to Heathrow ( thats London) I think I would slip right on in there with my blue schiffon shorts and my flip flops. Hey we all different--
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.