This beats all

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

This beats all

Post by Tbeck »

A group of 100 students, BLM, and faculty members from the University of VA protested and covered a statue of Thomas Jefferson.
Their demands? More African American enrollment, removal of some Confederate plaques, and a plaque on the Jefferson statue reflecting his slave ownership.
All this after chanting he was a rapist and racist.
Have these fricken people lost their minds? The University was created and donated by Jefferson.
So my solution to this protest is to designate the University of VA as a "historical white college", boot everyone else out, and fire all faculty that participated in the protest.
It seems fair to me since we have "historical black college's" like Howard. I double dog dare you to make demands at Howard, so fair turn around.
Ungrateful idiot's,......

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club
My Bike: SUZUKI

Re: This beats all

Post by franktiregod »

They have gone from wanting equal rights, to special rights, to wanting total domination. I am pretty sure ole Abe doesnt think it was worth that bullet to the head right now. Oh wait, they are attacking that piece of shit too.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The liberal narrative is to erase all history that doesn't bode well on the African experience....and they will go to any and all odds to accomplish that goal...

And in my humble opinion this started in earnest with abolishing prayer and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools :bonk:
Along with the violence and blatant sex depicted on TV, magazines and the internet....
it was better off left in the closet or behind closed doors

And with the recent suggestion by BLM that Columbus Day be designated as Indigenous People's Day WHAT THE FUCK????
Those same indigenous people many moons ago walked over an ice sheet to reach the America's...no telling how many others did that same trek before them......since no one is around that was living then to tell the complete history.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

SILLY MAN .... BLACKS COULD NEVER BE RACIST, OR FOR THAT MATTER EVER UNAPPRECIATIVE FOR ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE FOR THEM
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck