Mo. is getting hammered with storms.

Keep it civil
n-trude
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: Honda GW Trike

Mo. is getting hammered with storms.

Post by n-trude »

We are having a bad weather Aug. Two storms, have downed limbs in my yard. Plants blown over.
4-7 inches of wet rain fell on Monday, here in Independence, Mo. Tree limbs, leaves everywhere,
I saw a Sat. Dish on the sidewalk. :lmao:

Same tree lost a big limb, two weeks ago, lost one last night. City will open a place to take the limbs.
Its free, and a good thing they do to help their citizens clean up the city.

Have you had some crazy weather in your area? I remember when the grass got brown, died, and we did not mow in Aug. :lmao:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Mo. is getting hammered with storms.

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

We rec 3 1/2 inches of rain this afternoon.....My area on the Gulf Coast is well over 22 inches for the current year
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: Mo. is getting hammered with storms.

Post by Tbeck »

We had some heavy bans come through several times yesterday. They dumped a lot of rain in short periods.

I was just having a conversation with a friend about how cool and wet it's been this summer. Kind of nice rather than the intense heat and humidity we normally get in August.