Anyone want to take a shot at this question.?????

Keep it civil
franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club
My Bike: SUZUKI

Re: Anyone want to take a shot at this question.?????

Post by franktiregod »

Oh boy, let me chime in.

I went to a flag rally here at Stone Mountain a couple of years ago. It was made very clear that we were supporting the flag and not racism. They even tossed a guy out of the rally who said he was a Klan member.

It was a peaceful rally. The only unprovoked violence of the day came from a black idiot who fired a gun and a white liberal who stood on the other side of the fence under police protection while talking shit and stomping on the flag. (More on him in a minute)

We even had black representative Hank Johnson show up. Hank is a well known idiot who thinks Guam might tip over if we put to many people on it. (Google it for a laugh) He just wanted to get his name in the paper. He is an attention seeking pond of shit. If you look at people like Hank you will know why there are so many problems in the black communities. They vote for idiots like him simply because he is black.

As for Stone Mountain, someone asked about the carving on it. Well the black instigators including the NAACP are asking it be destroyed and some idiots in power would fall in line. One of them is running for governor. She doesnt have a chance of winning.

There used to be a really cool building at Stone Mountain that was full of models, artifacts, and other things concerning the War. They are gone now. The building is full of rocks and crap about how the damn mountain was made. And you wonder why these kids are ignorant and know nothing?

Back to the violence at the flag rally. First, do you think if a white guy fired a gun at any gathering of blacks it wouldnt be top story on all the news? Well it wasnt in this case. I had to search to find one small story when it happened. (Double standard)

Oh and the fat white liberal douchebag who was stomping the flag and daring people to come get it. Well, you dont fuck with rednecks too long without consequences. It seems he wondered away from the police protection but kept taunting a couple of the guys and one of them beat the shit out of him and took the flag. :lmao: Lee surrendered, we didnt.

Now to the people who keep all this garbage going about Confederate statues, etc. It is real simple. The politicians use it to get votes because they know the people that support them are stupid enough to fall for it. The people who fall for it are just idiots. Useful idiots but idiots nonetheless.

Blacks need to have victim status. They will NEVER admit to being happy. They ALWAYS need conflict. Why? No victim status, no special treatment. They know that. So 'racism' has to be found where it doesnt exist and strife has to be made where there is none.

For those of you who say this stuff belongs in a museum, google Nash Farms in Henry county, Georgia. You see, that WAS a museum but Henry county got themselves a black councilwoman and she single handedly had the Flag removed. Of course Henry is being taken over by blacks and its going to shit but crime isnt her concern, a flag is. :bonk:

Blacks move in, take over an area, bring it down, it goes to shit and somehow that is whiteys fault. Name ONE place they took over that improved. You can not. It does not exist. Now that is a cultural issue, not a racial one. But they refuse to address it because that would mean accepting responsibility and that just aint gonna happen. Its easier and more financially beneficial to scream racism.

I am suspended from Facebook right now because a black guy wrote "white people problems" as a smart ass response to the statues. I wrote back, "Black people problems. Abandoned kids, gangs, selling drugs, high school drop outs, victimizing their own people. Yeah, black people problems"
I guess the truth hit too close to home for him.

wally w
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1987 VS700

Post by wally w »

This is probably fake news but I've heard of white folks abandoning their children, selling drugs, dropping out of high school, joining gangs and victimizing their own folks. I've heard this about Mexicans, Japanese and other races too.

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club

Post by franktiregod »

wally w wrote:This is probably fake news but I've heard of white folks abandoning their children, selling drugs, dropping out of high school, joining gangs and victimizing their own folks. I've heard this about Mexicans, Japanese and other races too.
Ok, well just look at numbers. Numbers arent racist. Blacks make up 14% of the popualtion yet fill 40% of the prison space. It aint all racism and thats astronomical numbers.

Who makes the hood, the hood? It isnt whitey. It isnt the police. So who is left?

Better yet, go ahead and name ONE place blacks took over that improved. As I said, it isnt a color issue, its a culture issue. But it happens to be in the "black communities".

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club

Post by franktiregod »

Here are some numbers for you.

High School Graduate percentage 2012

Whites 86%
Hispanics 73%
Blacks 69%

(Think that might have something to do with them being 'kept down'?)

Single Parent Households

Black 64%
White 30%

Some blacks have said as other studies showed that the number for blacks is actually higher and more likely to be around 72%. I used the lower number which, as you can see, is still very high.

Gangs

11% compared to 35%. There is a big difference.

Law enforcement agencies report a greater percentage of Hispanic/Latino and African-American/black gang members compared with other race/ethnicities.
The most recent figures provided by law enforcement are 46 percent Hispanic/Latino gang members, 35 percent African-American/black gang members, more than 11 percent white gang members, and 7 percent other race/ethnicity of gang members.

Source: https://www.nationalgangcenter.gov/Surv ... mographics

Criminal offenses:
Again, look at population numbers versus offenders and again you will see blacks have a large disparity. Even if you gave them a 10% reduction for 'racism' or false arrests their numbers are still high. 10.5 times higher than whites. And they never take into account past records when they do these things. The incarceration rate is higher because the defendant usually has a record a mile long.

5. African American Males in Prison in the US

"On December 31, 2014, black males had higher imprisonment rates than prisoners of other races or Hispanic origin within every age group. Imprisonment rates for black males were 3.8 to 10.5 times greater at each age group than white males and 1.4 to 3.1 times greater than rates for Hispanic males

Source: http://www.drugwarfacts.org/chapter/race_prison

But by all means, keep using the "whites do it too" garbage because that has improved the lives of countless blacks. :bonk:

wally w
Passed the Circle Test

Post by wally w »

Is 30% of 260 million more than 64% of 25 million? Statistics can make anybody look bad.

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club

Post by franktiregod »

wally w wrote:Is 30% of 260 million more than 64% of 25 million? Statistics can make anybody look bad.
Play stupid all you want. (And you are doing it well)

The facts are there. Whitey nor money can solve problems that affects blacks and are CAUSED by the blacks themselves.

wally w
Passed the Circle Test

Post by wally w »

I don't remember insulting you or your intelligence.

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club

Post by franktiregod »

wally w wrote:I don't remember insulting you or your intelligence.
Read your posts above. When you have facts handed to you that are verifiable yet you choose to ignore them, I have to question what is propelling you.

Now if it helps, I will change stupid to willfully ignorant. However, I will NOT change one other thing I said. We have tried the "poor downtrodden blacks" bullshit for years. The hood is still the hood and I asked you who makes the hood, the hood?

Blacks claim to want equality. And I think most do. But the ones who live to cause problems will never take any responsibility for the problems they cause!

When the hoodrats move in decent people of ALL colors move out.

I lived in Clayton county, Georgia most of my life. My mother still lived there until about 5 years ago. The county went from majority white to majority black and it went to hell. They even elected a known criminal to be sheriff. A jury with an 'aspiring rapper' who could barely speak english found him not guilty on over twenty five charges. My mother had to PAY to get rid of her house and get out of there.

Now you tell me, how exactly is that whiteys fault? I grew up there and the place was nice. What changed? :blink:

wally w
Passed the Circle Test

Post by wally w »

You've had your experience and I have had mine. I'm 77 yo a Us Army vet. I've served with blacks I've worked with them not one has ever blamed me or told me I was holding them down. I apologize if you feel I have somehow insulted you.

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club

Post by franktiregod »

wally w wrote:You've had your experience and I have had mine. I'm 77 yo a Us Army vet. I've served with blacks I've worked with them not one has ever blamed me or told me I was holding them down. I apologize if you feel I have somehow insulted you.
I have black people who are real friends.I think the world of them. Not one of them blames a flag, statue, or white person for their position in life.
I have worked with some blacks who were the most bigoted people on the planet.

I know a black guy your age who went through some real racism shit. He isnt asking for statues to be taken down. He actually avoids politics.
He said these little bastards today dont know what racism is. And if ANYBODY has an axe that could be ground it is him. The stories he told me are shocking but they also went with the times so I have no doubt about their authenticity.

I want blacks to succeed. But then I want ALL people to be successful. When someone fails we all pay the price. A black kid without an education is screwed. So why arent we addressing the problem instead of worrying about statues?

They changed the flag in Georgia years ago. Nothing else changed. The hood is still the hood. So I guess changing the flag wasnt the answer.

wally w
Passed the Circle Test

Post by wally w »

Hell if I know. The town I live in was founded 1735. Now I have to ride around town and see if we have any statues. I don't recall any. But fuck I'm old. Flags statues I'm not to upset about them but the fucking cicadas can drive you nuts. We have meth cookers up here that ruin whole neighborhoods I could bitch about a lot of shit but I'm tired have a good day I hate that fuck you and your good day my arthritis is acting up.

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club

Post by franktiregod »

wally w wrote:Hell if I know. The town I live in was founded 1735. Now I have to ride around town and see if we have any statues. I don't recall any. But fuck I'm old. Flags statues I'm not to upset about them but the fucking cicadas can drive you nuts. We have meth cookers up here that ruin whole neighborhoods I could bitch about a lot of shit but I'm tired have a good day I hate that fuck you and your good day my arthritis is acting up.

:lmao:

Wally, you know I was riding today and thinking about you, this post, and my friend, Clem. I apologize for saying you were stupid and wish you the best.

I think Clem probably has the best idea on any of this. His attitude is pretty much fuck it, I like everybody who is nice to me and I have limited time here so I am just gonna smile. And smile he does. Plus he has a great singing voice. I love to hear him sing In the Jungle. He sings in the church choir too.

I wish you the best. I said I wasnt going back to facebook because of the stress. I would just rather ride. Enjoy! :cheers:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

I've never met a dog I didn't like. Shame I can't say the same for people :lol:

wally w
Passed the Circle Test

Post by wally w »

franktiregod wrote:
wally w wrote:Hell if I know. The town I live in was founded 1735. Now I have to ride around town and see if we have any statues. I don't recall any. But fuck I'm old. Flags statues I'm not to upset about them but the fucking cicadas can drive you nuts. We have meth cookers up here that ruin whole neighborhoods I could bitch about a lot of shit but I'm tired have a good day I hate that fuck you and your good day my arthritis is acting up.

Wally, you know I was riding today and thinking about you, this post, and my friend, Clem. I apologize for saying you were stupid and wish you the best.

I think Clem probably has the best idea on any of this. His attitude is pretty much fuck it, I like everybody who is nice to me and I have limited time here so I am just gonna smile. And smile he does. Plus he has a great singing voice. I love to hear him sing In the Jungle. He sings in the church choir too.

I wish you the best. I said I wasnt going back to facebook because of the stress. I would just rather ride. Enjoy! :cheers:
frank you and me would probably get along after we got done killing each other.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Sounds good and can me and Cuban can be in the bar fight! :cheers: Watch out hear Cuban is mean and tends to make a lot of low blows! :putput:

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

:geek:

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club

Post by franktiregod »

wally w wrote:
franktiregod wrote:

frank you and me would probably get along after we got done killing each other.
Could we skip the killing? I would hate to deprive the world of my presence. It would be a tragic loss.

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club

Post by franktiregod »

old time rider wrote:Sounds good and can me and Cuban can be in the bar fight! :cheers: Watch out hear Cuban is mean and tends to make a lot of low blows! :putput:

Cuban would take out your shins. :)

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

old time rider wrote:Sounds good and can me and Cuban can be in the bar fight! :cheers: Watch out hear Cuban is mean and tends to make a lot of low blows! :putput:
hell, they aren't low to him.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Damumz
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 2017 Road Glide Ultra

Post by Damumz »

It's sure nice to see Frank's simplistic look at "the hood" and the causes for it haven't changed. Luckily in his simple mind it flows quite well...... :blink:

Here's a simple thought to go along with Frank's thinking, if they don't want to live in the hood they should just move. Maybe to Frank's neighborhood. "Welcome bro, good to see you have wised up!" will be Frank's welcome to them.