Anyone want to take a shot at this question.?????

Keep it civil
franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club
My Bike: SUZUKI

Re: Anyone want to take a shot at this question.?????

Post by franktiregod »

Damumz wrote:It's sure nice to see Frank's simplistic look at "the hood" and the causes for it haven't changed. Luckily in his simple mind it flows quite well...... :blink:

Here's a simple thought to go along with Frank's thinking, if they don't want to live in the hood they should just move. Maybe to Frank's neighborhood. "Welcome bro, good to see you have wised up!" will be Frank's welcome to them.

Your problem is you have spent so much time around the golf course blacks that you fail to understand the hood rat blacks.

Check out that great racist Chris Rock's Blacks versus Niggas for a pretty good comparison.

If they dont want to live in the hood they should stop doing the things that make it the hood. Duh.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

old time rider wrote: Watch out hear Cuban is mean and tends to make a lot of low blows! :putput:
franktiregod wrote: Cuban would take out your shins. :)
Herb wrote: hell, they aren't low to him.
WHAT THE HELL!!? :shock:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Herb wrote:Image

And this is the prevalent attitude of the hood rats..... if they only knew what wearing your pants around your ankles is far.....I'm sure some of them would look at this with resentment....but maybe not.....
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

RoadKing wrote:
Herb wrote:"then they will back off"

Not hardly, they will just find something else to riot about. They really don't care about the flags, monuments, etc. They want the violence/strife.
They just want an excuse for their violent behavior
And the purpose behind their violent behavior is to tear the country as we know it apart.
I have a question ... once the blacks get their violent society going and the second civil war started what will they do for fun? Do they really think it will just be the whites doing all the fighting? Once the whites see what the blacks are really trying to do I do believe the white attitude towards the blacks will change and not in favor of the blacks, but against the blacks.

As I see it in the not too distant future ... this once great nation will become a third world nation with the violent people trying to disarm and kill the people (the whites mainly) that are trying to keep it a once great nation. Take a good look at Mexico and any other "shithole" country and that is what America will become. Trump had it right when he called them "shithole" countries. Take a good look at what is going on in the world and you will see what the future of the world is going to be like. The liberals of the world are on a rip the world apart agenda and seem to be doing a damn good job of it. :blink: [space] :soda:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Race wars are inevitable.....Shiites against the Sunnis .........Israels against the Palestinians........ the list goes on and on...
Hard to find common ground
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Race wars are inevitable.....Shiites against the Sunnis .........Israels against the Palestinians........ the list goes on and on...
Hard to find common ground
until obummer was elected we were making progress. He, with the assistance of people like not sharp, jessie "james" jackson, and the rest of his race baiter cohorts, set us back, at least, 40 years.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

I agree with certain things being posted, BUT we need to be cautious about throwing around generalities.
Yes SOME black folks are pot stirring, BUT there is a large cross section of Caucasian folk's who have joined in on the stirring.
It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better, this I can say with confidence. Somehow WE need to work out the details of who we are and what we really stand for. That has gotten lost in the past 40 years.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Tbeck wrote: Somehow WE need to work out the details of who we are and what we really stand for. That has gotten lost in the past 40 years.
Only on the left, to include their RINO allies.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Actually we got you figured out Herb. We'll just put you with the ANTIFA crowd.... You fit right in