Stay away!

Keep it civil
franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club
My Bike: SUZUKI

Re: Stay away!

Post by franktiregod »

Cuban wrote:
franktiregod wrote: Now I know you are a little slow so I will type slowly. The flightless Canadian (Emu) is already headed to north Georgia for the eclipse. Several others are headed up too. There are no hotel rooms available because all the people who arent staying away have booked them. No room at the inn. Kind of like what happened to Jesus. :fu:

Sorry you misunderstood. My Canadian is a little rusty. :fu: :fu:
[emoji106] Ah. I see. I thought you meant to type that into some rally thread I hadn't seen. Usually I'm a pretty good mind reader, but in your case we don't really have much to work with now do we? :lolfall:

jeffcoslacker wrote: ... when I put that slim but inevitable chance up against the distances involved, and the chance for overlap of species existence and technology, I have to concede that it is very unlikely we'll ever know.
For sure in our lifetimes anyway. How I wish I could return in about 500 years time... :sad:

I went to a mind reader. She was pretty hot. She was good too. Read my mind perfectly. I am not allowed back in there. :evil:

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

I'M SELLING TICKETS TO THE EVENT ..... AND KEEP UP WITH THE DEMAND !
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

franktiregod wrote: I went to a mind reader. She was pretty hot. She was good too. Read my mind perfectly. I am not allowed back in there. :evil:
[emoji2] lol Same as my urologist...

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

:funnylast: :funnylast: I recall that one Cuban! One of your good ones! :lmao: