Bakers Refused To Make A Cake.

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Bakers Refused To Make A Cake.

Post by Designer »

Poor Old Timmer. :roll:

When what was posted shows his tactics for all to see.....what does he do?....makes up even MORE False Accusation and ramps up the Personal Attack Rhetoric! :blink:

All to TRY to Gloss Over that he's been..."caught with his hands in the cookie Jar". :lol:

I'll just follow the advice given and won't take his bait. ;)

Now, let's get back..THE MAIN TOPIC...... something that someone just can't, or won't, seem to follow:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:
Tbeck wrote:I read where the boy's mom wasn't able to find a cake maker who would fulfill the request, but I don't see that as a refusal?
My daughter makes cake's every now and again for specials. She learned how to decorate cake's as a part-time job when still in highschool.
She got paid BIG Buck's to decorate "specialty" cake request, and there were no shortage of said specialty cakes.
Unfortunately most baker's can't afford to pay someone with the skills to do specialty cake designs. That's why we see so many cake's with the same design and/or little plastic figures slapped on.
So I guess my take on the story is they couldn't find a shop that could do the specialty decorating.
But hey never miss an opportunity to make even simple things like cake, political.
Did you miss the part where it says
because she couldn’t find a bakery willing and able to do it.
Yes, it also says able, but if you are unwilling to make something your not going to admit to being able to make it. Now the article didn't say what made the cake so special that no baker was able or unwilling to make it. :blink:
You are on the right track there, Blacktop Travelr. It was a very simple cake to make....a copy of President Donald Trump's MAGA hat.

ANY professional cake maker can make THAT. [space] So,.... it is indeed that they didn't WANT TO.

California bakers refused to bake a birthday cake in the shape of Donald Trump's Make America Great Again hat, his mother has revealed.

Dylan Harbin, who is in the third grade of the Elmwood Elementary School in Stockton, California asked his mother SueAnn for a Donald Trump suit for his birthday. When his mother tried to buy a Trump-style cake, she failed to find a baker willing to complete the order.
Instead, she was forced to make her own cake for her son's birthday.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4paZaecxd

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Designer, I'm not getting into another pissing contest with an illiterate fool, WHO like the FOOL he IS, just shot HIMSELF in the foot with his OWN post.
LOOK at YOUR link Designer.....

DID YOU NOT just berate me in YOUR last reply STATING it was never news?

HERE we are folk's, THIS is Designer. He LIES in one post, and then SHOOTS himself in the next.
BUT somehow it's my fault....

His true colors, far left leaning libtard that won't take responsibility for his own mistakes, so he lies to blame me.
Tsk, tsk, tsk

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Tbeck wrote:Designer, I'm not getting into another pissing contest with an illiterate fool, WHO like the FOOL he IS, just shot HIMSELF in the foot with his OWN post.
LOOK at YOUR link Designer.....

DID YOU NOT just berate me in YOUR last reply STATING it was never news?

HERE we are folk's, THIS is Designer. He LIES in one post, and then SHOOTS himself in the next.
BUT somehow it's my fault....

His true colors, far left leaning libtard that won't take responsibility for his own mistakes, so he lies to blame me.
Tsk, tsk, tsk
You call him illiterate, but you couldn't understand willing???
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

And there is Herb to defend his boyfriend. Sorry Herb you can't deflect this one...

He got CAUGHT LYING, stirring the pot AGAIN, and just being a general ASS.

Some folks just can't get it in their head, that NOBODY on these forums comes to read a personal attack. State your opinions and move along.
However some have made it their mission to drive EVERY post regardless of how innocent into the gutter.
Shame you fella's are so frustrated

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:Designer, I'm not getting into another pissing contest with an illiterate fool, WHO like the FOOL he IS, just shot HIMSELF in the foot with his OWN post. LOOK at YOUR link Designer..... DID YOU NOT just berate me in YOUR last reply STATING it was never news?
BUT somehow it's my fault.... His true colors, far left leaning libtard that won't take responsibility for his own mistakes, so he lies to blame me.
Tsk, tsk, tsk
[emoji99]

:blink: Oh!...S'cuse me! [space] Did you post anything that is On Topic of this Thread? About how Cake makers refused to make a MAGA hat Birthday Cake for Dylan,...and the Media ignores their biased acts?

Nope? :uhh: [space] Gee!,.....what a surprise! :shock:

Instead we get Old Timmer doing what he did before....More Unsubstantial Claims and More Ramped-up Personal Attack! [space] Nobody on this forum comes to read a personal attack as you are doing. [space] So please Timmer...do make a better effort to Stay On Topic,....K? [emoji2]

And also,...please don't bring back up that stuff about your daughter,...her cake making experiences,....how much she made,....Plastic Figures on cakes ...Etc.....as you did in yuor first posting here. [space] It is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT HERE. :roll:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I have been on topic Designer. You on the other hand have only returned to the post to lie, and stir the pot.

You posted what is reported to be news, and as soon as it was identified as bad editorial, by several, you attacked me by CLAIMING it never was news AND then posted a link in which it clearly DISPLAYS "NEWS."

Sorry dude YOUR shit is weak!!! YOU CANNOT wiggle out of YOUR FAILURES by attacking me.

Just another post from you that makes me LAUGH at YOUR stupidity. Caught red handed and not smart enough to just walk away.

Spyder
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: S50----

Post by Spyder »

Damn, grow up you two. I've come to the point where, if you both reply to the same post, I stop reading. It's always the same ol' shit and I for one am tired of it. If you want to keep it up, PM it or resurrect the Purple board; many of us would be releived. :bang:

Travlin
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: Ummmmmmmm a 1400

Post by Travlin »

As for the "can't" make the cake part. I find it interesting the the local Krogers can take a picture, scan it and print it on top of the cake.

Just sayin'

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Traveling, yep and I am pretty sure every Walmart can do the same.
Which brings this right back to the question of how this Mom was unable to find someone able or willing?
Personally I think she wanted something specific/special made. There are any number of reasons a baker might choose to not take on the job, or be unable to take it on.
I didn't see where she claimed they refused because it was about Trump?
Based on the editorial nature of the story, the audience was intended to read this as baker's opposing Trump.
Not news!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Tbeck wrote:Traveling, yep and I am pretty sure every Walmart can do the same.
Which brings this right back to the question of how this Mom was unable to find someone able or willing?
Personally I think she wanted something specific/special made. There are any number of reasons a baker might choose to not take on the job, or be unable to take it on.
I didn't see where she claimed they refused because it was about Trump?
Based on the editorial nature of the story, the audience was intended to read this as baker's opposing Trump.
Not news!
Then again, maybe it is news...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Herb, we already covered why it can't be described as news.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Tbeck wrote:Herb, we already covered why it can't be described as news.
You're wrong Tee, it was news to me. :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

BT, you can hash that out with Designer. He can't seem to make up his mind :x