Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

I saved these two pics for Jeffco...

Post by Cuban »

lol

franktiregod
Joined a 900cc Club
My Bike: SUZUKI

Re: I saved these two pics for Jeffco...

Post by franktiregod »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Steve (Riddler from IA) screws up their, they're, and various other words all the time on facebook. Being the good guy I am, I correct him. [emoji2]

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

:lmao: :lolfall:

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

[emoji106] :lmao:

I won't go into crazy detail, but right after my open heart surgery I got into a weird situation where one of the local astrotards violated a right turn only lane and went through the intersection and almost collected me up as I turned into a grocery store because there shouldn't have been anyone on my right. I was willing to let it go, since I was two weeks out from having my chest split and unable to even get out of the car comfortably, much less get in a fight obviously.

But this Rambo decided to press the issue...followed me into the lot and parked near me, then came charging over with his fists balled up and hat turned around backwards (oooohhh...scary...LOL)...I stayed behind my car door with my .40 at my side, where he couldn't see it, just waiting to see how far he was gonna take this.

Twice I said "Don't be that guy." to him...referencing the exact sentiment of that second meme. He looked very puzzled. "What guy? What are you talking about?" I think he decided I might be nuts.

I really wasn't in the mood to kill anyone that day. Pretty sure he wasn't in a mood to die. Luckily, he calmed down and we went our separate ways. I even told him I was sorry about what happened, even though it was totally his fault. Trying my best to "rise to a higher standard" that they said I must if I'm gonna carry...

Ever see that western with Gene Hackman where he plays Little Bill the crooked sheriff, can't remember the name of it....but at one point he talks about how that gun gets REAL hot in your hand first time you think you might actually have to kill someone with it?

True. Absolutely. Hope I never get to that point again.

n-trude
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: Honda GW Trike

Post by n-trude »

I JUST REMEMBER "WATER HOLE NUMBER 3"

LEAD guy is in saloon, bad guy in the street, yelling the good guy is afraid to come face him in a shoot out.

Good guy come out, but then goes to his horse, and you think he is going to ride away.

Good guy pull rifle from his saddle, lays it across the saddle, and drops the bad guy in the street.

I thought it was funny.... :lmao: :lmao:

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA HOW CLOSE THEY CAME TO MEETING JESUS THAT DAY ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

n-trude wrote:I JUST REMEMBER "WATER HOLE NUMBER 3"

LEAD guy is in saloon, bad guy in the street, yelling the good guy is afraid to come face him in a shoot out.

Good guy come out, but then goes to his horse, and you think he is going to ride away.

Good guy pull rifle from his saddle, lays it across the saddle, and drops the bad guy in the street.

I thought it was funny.... :lmao: :lmao:
Yeah I seem to remember the scene...kinda like the original Indiana Jones movie where he's taking all the bad guys out hand to hand and with the whip, then that huge Sikh starts expertly swinging that scimitar blade, and Indy just gets the "You know what? Fuck this..." look on his face, and pulls out his .41 mag and blasts the guy. :lmao:

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Post by Forge »

jeffcoslacker wrote:Ever see that western with Gene Hackman where he plays Little Bill the crooked sheriff, can't remember the name of it....but at one point he talks about how that gun gets REAL hot in your hand first time you think you might actually have to kill someone with it?
Was that The Quick and the Dead?
Arthritis sucks!

wally w
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1987 VS700

Post by wally w »

Forge wrote:
jeffcoslacker wrote:Ever see that western with Gene Hackman where he plays Little Bill the crooked sheriff, can't remember the name of it....but at one point he talks about how that gun gets REAL hot in your hand first time you think you might actually have to kill someone with it?
Unforgiven.

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Post by Forge »

wally w wrote:
Forge wrote:
Unforgiven.
That's right! Thanks.
Arthritis sucks!