Just got an email

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Just got an email

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

and the title was "The Government wants to help you." :bang: As you can guess it was deleted without looking to see what they wanted to help me with. I've done everything I can to stop the BS emails but they just keep coming. I've even went so far as opening up an other email address, but it was the same after a few weeks so I came back to the address I use for everything. But I am getting tire of the spam BS and google doesn't really care if I get it or not. They tell me (the one time I got to talk to someone) to make a filter to take care of it. Crap I would have to make a new filter everyday with all the different people sending me crap saying "do you want to meet?" No I don't want to meet some floozy off the internet from another country. Hell, I even get them from people supposedly in the military. :bang:

As you can see I am bored and can't get out as it is way too cold for this old man to be outside messing around. :bonk:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Just got an email

Post by YoDude »

Well at least you're not outside freezing yer butt off.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: Just got an email

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Yo, it was 66 degrees when I wrote that, but the fact that it was misty out made it feel colder. I think it is 83 degrees right now. Big difference. :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: