9:24 pm Debate time...

Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

9:24 pm Debate time...

Post by DevilsFan »

...and things are heating up!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Re: 9:24 pm Debate time...

Post by Lechy »

Clinton: "It's a good thing we don't have anyone with Trump's temperament in charge of the law"

Trump (quietly): " Yeah, you'd be in jail"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Just tell it like it is Donald. :lol: It is times like this that make me glad I don't have a TV. [emoji2]
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Even MSNBC was saying Trump won. I liked the one talking head who mentioned that Trump had everything and everyone against him last night, yet was able to redeem himself and get himself back in the race.

I thought, at the very beginning, Trump took a beat down. That was to be expected considering that video tape is a tough thing to overcome, and probably never will. But after he fessed up and apologized he pulled the nuke's out and went off on Bill and Hillary for attacking the women who Bill "abused". Clinton had nothing to say about any of that!

Trump went after Anderson Cooper and caught him off guard. You could tell by the look on Cooper's face when Donald lit him up, too!!!

Trump was strong for the next hour but towards the end started avoiding answering some questions with specifics, or not answering the questions being asked at all. I think this is what Trump does that makes him lose points. When he starts repeating something he's already hammered, people can see that.

Anyway, we'll see if last night's debate changes anything. A lot of the independents that Fox news had on said Trump was way better. When asked about Hillary most of their comments were that she made them feel like the "same old, same old".

I flipped it to MSNBC to see how bad they tried to justify Clinton winning and I watched Chris Matthews interviewing Kellyanne Conway and I remembered this from a few years ago:

[youtube][/youtube]

I was waiting for Matthews to throw mud regarding Trump's video talking trash to women.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Pfffft. He was never out of the race. :uhh:
lovineveryminuteofit

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

It's a debate, why show a video? Ask a question and let the speaker answer to the best of his/her ability. That is what I thought a debate was? I guess I was wrong. :bang:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:It's a debate, why show a video? Ask a question and let the speaker answer to the best of his/her ability. That is what I thought a debate was? I guess I was wrong. :bang:

Nobody showed a video during the debate!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

DevilsFan wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:It's a debate, why show a video? Ask a question and let the speaker answer to the best of his/her ability. That is what I thought a debate was? I guess I was wrong. :bang:

Nobody showed a video during the debate!
"I thought, at the very beginning, Trump took a beat down. That was to be expected considering that video tape is a tough thing to overcome, and probably never will."

I took that to mean there was a video tape shown at the debate. I guess I was wrong again. :bang: