Global Warming is to blame!!

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Global Warming is to blame!!

Post by Designer »

Are you late for work? Did you forget someone’s birthday? Blame global warming! Everyone else is. Severe acne, bad beer, crumbling gingerbread houses -- you name it! These are just some of the things scientists are pinning on what they claim is a man-made climate crisis. Only now, it isn’t just scientists. It’s the president too. On Monday, the White House joined in the charade, desperate for a scapegoat for its pile of foreign policy failures.

Looking for a fall guy for the mess the administration has helped create in the Middle East, President obamasshole astounded everyone by suggesting global warming was at least partially to blame for the conflict under the Assad regime. “There’s already some interesting work -- not definitive, but powerful -- showing that droughts that happened in Syria contributed to the unrest and the Syrian civil war,” obamasshole claimed.

Of course, this isn’t the first time the administration has used the climate hoax to blame-shift. The Pentagon and Homeland Security have both waded into the murky water of the warming debate. For liberals, it’s become the blanket excuse for everything. Every mistake that’s made, every display of irresponsibility and ineptness is chalked up to climbing temperatures and gas-chugging suburbans. Even more amusing, the president made the statement standing next to Hollywood’s Leo DiCaprio, whose record on the environment is more than a little hypocritical. Earlier this year, he won an award for his emphasis on the climate issue -- and flew 8,000 miles to pick it up in a carbon-emitting private jet! Now, he’s at the South Lawn of the White House promoting his new global warming flick, Before the Flood, where he argued that climate skeptics should be kicked out of the political process.

“The scientific consensus is in and the argument is now over, if you do not believe in climate change, you do not believe in facts or in science or empirical truths and therefore, in my humble opinion, should not be allowed to hold public office,” he insisted. How’s that for tolerant? If you challenge the Left’s ideas or refuse to surrender national autonomy to international treaties, you’re suddenly ineligible from participating in the political process. First, the climate crowd wanted to lock up climate change deniers, now it wants to exclude them from their right to run for office. As shocking as this is we should not be surprised. This is the same intolerant approach that was attempted in San Antonio to force acceptance of same-sex marriage. Businesses would have been prohibited from doing business with the city if they have moral or religious opposition to same-sex marriage or the redefinition of gender.

But as far as factual leaps are concerned, NBC’s Ron Allen is right there with the president. His suggestion that an international climate agreement could stop hurricanes like Matthew from happening takes the cake. On Wednesday, he joined MSNBC to talk about the president’s environmental push, saying, “It’s very interesting that this is happening a day when there’s a hurricane bearing down on the U.S. and in the Caribbean, because these severe storms, beach erosions, intense weather episodes that we’ve had is perhaps the most practical sample of what the president was talking about as the threat that the planet faces.” Then, as Newsbusters points out, he told host Kate Snow that Matthew “is what this whole climate agreement signed by 190 nations and now ratified by 60 or so is designed to stop.”

Well, someone had better tell the hurricane that, because it’s about to bear down on states like Florida and South Carolina. The idea that man can stop nature is as ridiculous as insisting that car emissions are fueling a civil war. You just can’t make this stuff up -- unless, apparently, you’re a liberal!

The left-wingers keep getting more and MORE Delusional,...more and MORE hypocritical,...moer and MORE psychotic every day!

They need to be put out of their misery. :rock:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: Global Warming is to blame!!

Post by Fred »

This from the guy that believes in Heaven. --you know fuck all about fuck all. You are dangerous, you need to be in a home man---seriously.

No--I cant stop there ---what does it feel like when shit like that comes out of your mouth.

What the fuck do you know.

You don't even believe in evolution --you don't even understand where you fucking come from, your as thick as shit. You don't understand the Big bang. You don't even know a dynasour is a bird.

Please please don't have kids and just mix cement and stick bricks together till you die off. :bang:

Don't bother replying I aint coming back here, your stupidity might be catching.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:This from the guy that believes in Heaven. --you know fuck all about fuck all. You are dangerous, you need to be in a home man---seriously.

No--I cant stop there ---what does it feel like when shit like that comes out of your mouth.

What the fuck do you know.

You don't even believe in evolution --you don't even understand where you fucking come from, your as thick as shit. You don't understand the Big bang. You don't even know a dynasour is a bird.

Please please don't have kids and just mix cement and stick bricks together till you die off. :bang:

Don't bother replying I aint coming back here, your stupidity might be catching.

Oh Boy! He's Drunk AGAIN guys! [space]Just look at all this crap he types!

Assuming all KINDS of things about what I believe in and understand. Never mind I have NEVER said anything about those topics here. ;IDunno:

We are witnessing a diseased mind rotting away as time goes by. What a show, eh? :uhh:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

You believe in heaven , you believe in a super God, you don't know about evolution and you want to tell us about Global warming ---fuck off

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

Fred wrote:
Don't bother replying I aint coming back here
Bwahaha! You know you'll be back! You can't stay away. :lmao:

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

Fred wrote: You don't even know a dynasour is a bird.
(sigh) It's "dinosaur" you pseudo-intellectual America hating numpty.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

It was the Raptors that evolved into birds, not Dinosaurs.
[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

MattSunn wrote:
Fred wrote: You don't even know a dynasour is a bird.
(sigh) It's "dinosaur" you pseudo-intellectual America hating numpty.
Oh cheers thanks for looking it up for me. I don't hate america, its Americans and I don't hate them, just one or 2 of them are as thick as shit. I hate lots of people,--- don't think your special in any way. ( insult should go here but Im not American and I cant be bothered )

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

MattSunn wrote:
Fred wrote: Don't bother replying I aint coming back here
Bwahaha! You know you'll be back! You can't stay away. :lmao:
Look how he discredits HIMSELF like he just did!!

He can't even do what HE SAYS he is going to do! :uhh:

And he wants us to take anything he says SERIOUSLY?? :blink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Little PIGGY is THE JOKE around here,...only to be laughed at. [emoji106]

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:You believe in heaven , you believe in a super God, you don't know about evolution and you want to tell us about Global warming ---fuck off
Never said my beliefs about either of those.

Now YOU suck off! :cheers: :clap: [emoji106]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Now,...to your ASSumptions about heaven/no heaven.... PROVE there is no heaven.

You make this assertion,...now PROVE IT.

Go ahead,..PROVE what you "See" is the only thing that is. I know there is a heaven. No proof,...? :Umm:

If your sure there is a heaven then why don't you top yourself and go there like a good Muslim.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Now,...to your ASSumptions about heaven/no heaven.... PROVE there is no heaven.

You make this assertion,...now PROVE IT.

Go ahead,..PROVE what you "See" is the only thing that is. I know there is a heaven. No proof,...? :Umm:

If your sure there is a heaven then why don't you top yourself and go there like a good Muslim.
Drunk again I see. :uhh:

You can't even type your response correctly and misuse the Quote feature when you Cut-and-paste what I said. :lmao:

Go sleep it off, you old alcoholic. :roll:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:lmao: That one is Cute, Devilsfan! [emoji106]

That might be correct,...except that Fred is NO match for what I post.

A more accurate scenario would be this.

Fred is in his tank,...shooting off his mouth aimlessly as usual,.........then!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I'l put $5 on the old lady in blue. :lmao:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Nay the lady in red is using "rope a dope" [emoji106] She's gonna come out of no where and bust that old hag in the blue...... :cheers:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

DevilsFan wrote:Image

Geeez,--- Designer is giving that old woman a right pasting.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Designer, Blacktop, Suzuki Johnny, Fred... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote: Geeez,--- Designer is giving me quite a sound drubbing here
There,...corrected it for you. :bow: