Redneck Engineering

Keep it civil
maxriderdon
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: Suzuki GSX1250FA

Redneck Engineering

Post by maxriderdon »

Being from the South I know a little bit about Redneck Engineering so I got a kick out of this guys setup. Hey I won't argue with what works. I kinda like using mass produced products for unintended purposes when it actually works great. :clap:

Check out dis heuh ultramasonic parts cleaner.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: Redneck Engineering

Post by old time rider »

I be a red neck from way back! Water pics are good for carb cleaning all so. [emoji2] The ten years of motor cycle drag racing clutch,sprockets,and carb jet and clean were the most done stuff. The word bullet proof is used by people that never ran at a drag strip often. :cheers: Sure all of you shade tree wrenchs are like me and have a tooth brush and ice cream bar stick in the tool box.Now I have the fun of holding the fuel pump lever up on my 283 .Been 40 years since I put one on but as soon as I took it off flash backs came. Not that bad but if you did not have a old guy telling you about it would make you mad going back on. 98 what is the fastest way? The net is real good to learn stuff fast. [emoji106]

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

THE NEXT ONE ON HOW TO OPEN A DAD LOCK IS INCREDIBLE
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I've seen an operation like that work.......A friend owns a mechanic shop and he uses his to clean and strip down old greased up parts....simple operation...but he uses a much bigger sanding apparatus...for the larger parts
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

maxriderdon
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: Suzuki GSX1250FA

Post by maxriderdon »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:I've seen an operation like that work.......A friend owns a mechanic shop and he uses his to clean and strip down old greased up parts....simple operation...but he uses a much bigger sanding apparatus...for the larger parts
Yep, bigger parts just need a bigger shaker. [emoji106]

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

maxriderdon wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:I've seen an operation like that work.......A friend owns a mechanic shop and he uses his to clean and strip down old greased up parts....simple operation...but he uses a much bigger sanding apparatus...for the larger parts
Yep, bigger parts just need a bigger shaker. [emoji106]

Yeah.... Right.... :cheers:
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.