AS I GROW OLDER

Keep it civil
HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

AS I GROW OLDER

Post by HARRIS »

. My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go.

2. Ate salad for dinner. Mostly croutons & tomatoes. Really just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. FINE, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza.

3. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

4. I don't mean to brag, but I finished my 14-day diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

5. A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

6. Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

7. Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed school? Me neither.

8. I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented. I forgot where I was going with this.

9. A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.

10. Once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: AS I GROW OLDER

Post by FallenAngel »

HARRIS wrote:2. Ate salad for dinner. Mostly croutons & tomatoes. Really just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. FINE, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza.
I sprayed My desk Key board tower and monitor with coffee when I read that Just so you know most of the coffee that hit my Key board and desk came out of my nose.. If any one was curios

VRH
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: VS1400GLP - VL1500 C90T

Post by VRH »

"9. A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him."

This one had me LoL! :clap:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

[emoji106] :cheers: :lmao: :lmao: :rock:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I could probably count the number of days they closed school in 12 years on one hand. None were for school shootings as most of the guys that lived on farms had guns in the back window of their trucks and we never had one stolen. ahh yes, the days of being dumb were the best.

Stopped by my home town to go to the cemetery and see my parents and while I was there I stopped by the new building Dollar General has moved into.... the one that Walmart had just built, stayed less than 1 year and moved out of. The old Dollar General building had a parking lot that was sloped and if you weren't careful your cart would go rolling away from you. Which also make it dangerous in the winter time. :bonk:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: