Refugees

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: Refugees

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I'm saying it will happen before then. He has a reason for bringing in all the Muslin terrorist and it is my belief it is to disrupt the 2016 elections so he can declare martial law openly. There has to be a reason for all the illegal immigrants that have been coming across our southern border for decades and to me it is for the purpose of disrupting the lives of the legal natural born citizens of the US. Our government, the Dems mostly, have no more respect for the American people than they do for a pile of dog sh*t, which in my opinion they are. Our way of life is fixing to take a turn for the worst and when it does it's not going to be pretty. Just remember that all the expert economist are predicting a depression in our not to distant future that will be worse than the one the US had in the late 1920's. The reason for this depression, fiat money. You know money printed out of thin air and backed by nothing more than a promise from a bankrupt government. The Federal Reserve bank is counterfeiting money with the help of our own government and the blessings of our congress and selling that money to the US government.

You people can continue to hide your head in the sand and hope it doesn't happen, but it is coming all the same. When it happens all you'll say is "that dumb okie was right." :bonk:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

John understands.

Why don't you?

[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Lechy, nobody wants to believe or see this happen and I hope (wish) I am wrong, but the history of countries that have used fiat money says it will happen. History is fixing to repeat itself and this time it will happen to the American people who turn a blind eye to history and the downfalls it has in it.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Lechy wrote:John understands.

Why don't you?

[emoji41]
I'm just a dumb redneck who thinks Obama hasn't the power to extend presidential term limits or declare martial law. I think Obama wishes he had the political and military following to command such things to happen. It might happen some day, but not with this feckless, poor excuse for a leader. He commands nothing. Michelle probably does him with a strap-on. [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

There was also a time when no one thought he had the power to win a presidential election and he won twice. :blink:

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

Moochelle don't need no bloody strap-om.

And since when did obammamamma ever follow the law of the land and the constitution.

You are all being played by the so called (interbred) elite.

I'm sorry to say this but Trump will have to go the way of the Kennedy's to allow the pigs to keep on slurping at the trough.

All pigs are equal, but, some pigs are more equal than others.

This could quite possibly be the last election America ever sees, if it goes that far.

All gloves are off and you will see a massive escalation of riots and terrorist attacks between now and Nov 8, and a whole load more if the vote does not go the way the globalists want.

[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Maybe some day, but we're not there yet and Obama ain't the one. We'll see. [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

There was a time when I also thought a martial takeover wasn't possible. But after the last few years it's obvious that the Dems will stop at NOTHING. I happen to think that Obama could find several generals who share his world view to back him up under a declaration of martial law (for any reason, it almost doesn't matter what). At that point it would be a standoff, a stalemate, with no one wanting to fire the first shot. The Obama coup would then be complete with him sitting on the throne as His Highness. It COULD happen, and it wouldn't surprise me at all.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

NE_FL wrote:There was a time when I also thought a martial takeover wasn't possible. But after the last few years it's obvious that the Dems will stop at NOTHING. I happen to think that Obama could find several generals who share his world view to back him up under a declaration of martial law (for any reason, it almost doesn't matter what). At that point it would be a standoff, a stalemate, with no one wanting to fire the first shot. The Obama coup would then be complete with him sitting on the throne as His Highness. It COULD happen, and it wouldn't surprise me at all.

And that stalemate is why Obama and the Dems need to UN forces here in the United States. There is no other reason for them to be here and armed at that. :blink: And those UN troops won't think twice about shooting an American citizen because the citizen hesitated about following an order from someone that isn't an American. The poor, the old and the handicapped will be the first to be killed as they have nothing to give the future dictator of the US. :soda:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

NE_FL wrote:There was a time when I also thought a martial takeover wasn't possible. But after the last few years it's obvious that the Dems will stop at NOTHING. I happen to think that Obama could find several generals who share his world view to back him up under a declaration of martial law (for any reason, it almost doesn't matter what). At that point it would be a standoff, a stalemate, with no one wanting to fire the first shot. The Obama coup would then be complete with him sitting on the throne as His Highness. It COULD happen, and it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Can't be done. At least, not yet. They haven't done the disarm the people thing yet. Once that part happens, then yeah, we're all doomed. I don't see that happening just yet, but probably within another 25 years.....especially if the libs get back into power, that they seem to be losing at this point in time. It's still just a matter of time though, no matter what.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

YoDude wrote:

Can't be done. At least, not yet. They haven't done the disarm the people thing yet. Once that part happens, then yeah, we're all doomed. I don't see that happening just yet, but probably within another 25 years.....especially if the libs get back into power, that they seem to be losing at this point in time. It's still just a matter of time though, no matter what.

Yo-
It won't be a "disarm the people thing" which would lead to an armed insurrection against the gov., but since close to 50% of the populace would actually support a liberal move to seize power it's easy to see how another civil war might ensue.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

FOR FAR TO LONG TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE HAD ALL THEIR HEADS LOOKING IN ALL THE WRONG DIRECTIONS. HOLLYWOOD, SPORTS, FACEBOOK, POKEMON,ETC...

IN ADDITION, NO SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY, RIPE FOR ALL KINDS OF MISDIRECTION . ALL THE FICTION OF 1984 AND ANIMAL FARM, AND OTHERS IS COMING TO FRUITION. NOTHING HAPPENS BY ACCIDENT IN POLITICS
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

The stupidity of the libs is SO apparent.

https://patriotpost.us/posts/45004#post-comment

n light of the recent revelation that at least 858 individuals and maybe twice that many who had been slated for deportation were accidentally granted citizenship, one would expect that the Department of Homeland Security would be working overtime to shore up its vetting process and do its due diligence to reassure Americans that it will work carefully to prevent such a blunder from happening again. The DHS is indeed working overtime — not to get all its paper finger print records digitalized, but to processes as many immigrant citizenship applications as possible before the election.

An email from a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services field office chief stated, “The Field Office due to the election year needs to process as many of the N-400 cases as possible between now and FY 2016.” The email continued by “encouraging” employees to take advantage of overtime opportunities in order to meet the processing goal. The level of disconnect is simply stunning. In a letter sent to DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson, Senators Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Charles Grassley (R-IA) stated, “Your department seems intent on approving as many naturalization cases as quickly as possible at a time when it should instead be putting on the brakes and reviewing past adjudications.”

The real problem is a mindset. Last week, one of Hillary Clinton’s campaign staffers sent around a tweet quoting Donald Trump: “No one has the right to immigrate to this country.” The staffer responded by writing, “We disagree,” and said that Trump would have kicked his family out for immigrating from Libya. Whether this ends up being Clinton’s official policy is almost irrelevant. This staffer revealed an attitude espoused by many on the Left: The U.S. has no right to reject or limit people from immigrating to America, whereas immigrants have an unfettered right to come here. This globalist, open-borders mindset is the main reason it has been so difficult to get Democrats on board with stopping illegal immigration. This fact is made even more obvious by their refusal to refer to illegal immigrants as “illegal,” preferring the moniker “undocumented” immigrant. The truth is, Trump is exactly right that any sovereign nation is obligated to its citizens to regulate immigration, whether this be through limits or prevention. No non-citizen has the right to demand the privilege of citizenship, and to claim that such rights exist is to do violence to the rights of actual citizens.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

What the U.S. needs to do is adopt the same laws the Mexican government has concerning illegals sneaking into that country... put them in jail and throw away the key. Now who can argue when this country adopts a law another country has in place? Oh, that's right the Dems can argue. Because we have a constitutional amendment that says something about cruel and unusual punishment. But you have to remember you poor foolish democarps we have a Fed. law against sneaking into this country that goes unenforced on a daily basis. :hellfire: Rant over: :soapbox: [space] :soda: