I hate to admit it, but Keith is kinda right.

Keep it civil
enforcer
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: 03 HD FLHT 01 Yamaha XVS650

I hate to admit it, but Keith is kinda right.

Post by enforcer »

It seems the mood lately, everywhere, is sort of negative. That's kind of taxing on you. So, I guess, I'm just tired of it all.

So, I'm going to abstain from forums I'm currently a member and social media until the weekend. If that helps, I may not come back at all. I've considered deleting my FB account several times over. The last time I left just this place, I felt much better.

No warm fuzzy stories required, just letting everyone know where I am so no one comes looking for me. I'll still answer emails, just no forum activity.

Have a good rest of your week everyone.
Current rides: 03 HD FLHT & 01 Yamaha XVS650(BIP)
Former: 87 Suzuki VS700, 94 BMW K1100LT & 91 Honda CB250

I don't want to own them all, just ride them all.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: I hate to admit it, but Keith is kinda right.

Post by Fred »

I know what you mean but leaving wont fix it. Your stress is coming from the street --outside your door.

Sometimes its difficult to know what is stressing you.

I can say that I have been banned from many forums which is something im quite proud of exposing the ignorance of people walking this planet is fun. I have to admit I enjoy American forums the best so much meat on the bone.

An hour before I go to bed and I sleep like a baby, very therapeutically relaxing.

Some ---no names are like playing with a kitten and a ball of wool, or fishing for catfish in a pond--now tell me thats not fun.

If your stressed you are handling it wrong --no one can fix it but you.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

:hahafinger:
enforcer wrote:It seems the mood lately, everywhere, is sort of negative. That's kind of taxing on you. So, I guess, I'm just tired of it all.

So, I'm going to abstain from forums I'm currently a member and social media until the weekend. If that helps, I may not come back at all. I've considered deleting my FB account several times over. The last time I left just this place, I felt much better.

No warm fuzzy stories required, just letting everyone know where I am so no one comes looking for me. I'll still answer emails, just no forum activity.

[emoji99]
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

PCC
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: GW TRIKE + 1300 Yamaha V Star

Post by PCC »

Whatever makes you feel better.
No matter what the world dishes up I have learned to stay positive. I enjoy reading others posts and plan to come back as often as my time will allow. [emoji106]
Read My Daily Musings On Numerous Topics
Especially Riding Motorcycles & Camera Captures
Of My Meanderings...

https://pcove99.wixsite.com/website

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

PCC face book is ok and my wife and kid are into it big time.I enjoy the net and in the winter go back to old bike/truck/car sites not on in a while. Tec is so good to have at any time if like me you would rather do it your self but not that great a wrench. My dads natural wrench genes did not rub off on me :bonk: . Meeting other riders face to face is still the most fun for me.Its great to do a few small old meets each year and ride and catch up on latest builds from people you only see once a year.
The old bunch I meet with at least twice a week with ride a lot for a old bunch.We have fun and bad mouth each other big time.All our women agree its good for us plus gets us retired old coots out of the way awhile [emoji2] .We got another small trip to Tenn. with a two night camp two weeks from now so plan to take the slow C50 if Vstrom still down :bonk: .Live meets are still by far the best to find riders like your self you enjoy being around.If you don't enjoy it don't do it unless its a job you have to have to keep your wife and kids going. :cheers:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

98VS1400 wrote:Ditching FB helped a TON! I posted one photo on 9/11 and nothing else since the day I made the thread here. I deleted it off my phone too. Now I only check in here when I feel like it.
Just remember that you have friends here that will do whatever they can to help you out of whatever situation you happen to find yourself. [emoji106]
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

enforcer wrote:It seems the mood lately, everywhere, is sort of negative. That's kind of taxing on you. So, I guess, I'm just tired of it all.

There is hardly a,.."Negative Mood",...that is so,.."Taxing",.. here on the Chit Chat Board. There are Threads about Riding Places before and during Labor Day,....Birthday greetings for Suzuki Johnny,....A Motorcycle that can't tip over,...A joke about Airplane food shortage,...a question about S & S oil Filter,....so on and so on.

If you want to see a,..."Negative Mood",...just look at what enforcer posts on the Political Board! ALL of it is negative!

This,.."negative mood everywhere",...he whines about is just that everywhere his hillary is going DOWN!....and TRUMP is GOING UP.

Here is what he is REALLY saying,....Translation:
enforcer wrote:Things are not looking good for me right now.

It is now very clear hillary has some serious heath problems,...and the Conservatives are gaining ground on her day-by-day.,....and all I post about attacking them gets refuted,.....and it makes me look so foolish,.......so I am feeling depressed.

Wahhhh!

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Ya wanna know what I think? ????? See ya! :fu:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

enforcer
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: 03 HD FLHT 01 Yamaha XVS650

Post by enforcer »

Since I won't get a chance tomorrow to post, since ilk be too busy, I'll give you my conclusion now. FB wasn't my problem, neither were the few other forums I belong, just this place. And if your haven't noticed, you lost a bunch of other regular posters since this forum became exactly like the other one. Rampant negativity and disrespect are not cool for any place trying to grow. I feel bad I won't be able to help in the tech area, but to those of you who actually give a shit, you know where to find me.

To the rest of you, and I'm sure you know who you are, since you made your feelings very clear in this thread, you can all go :fu: :fubird: :hahafinger: yourselves, long and hard.

But I'd suggest you rethink what you allow to go on here if you want to keep more than a handful of regular "assholes".
Current rides: 03 HD FLHT & 01 Yamaha XVS650(BIP)
Former: 87 Suzuki VS700, 94 BMW K1100LT & 91 Honda CB250

I don't want to own them all, just ride them all.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

enforcer wrote:Since I won't get a chance tomorrow to post, since ilk be too busy, I'll give you my conclusion now. FB wasn't my problem, neither were the few other forums I belong, just this place. And if your haven't noticed, you lost a bunch of other regular posters since this forum became exactly like the other one. Rampant negativity and disrespect are not cool for any place trying to grow. I feel bad I won't be able to help in the tech area, but to those of you who actually give a shit, you know where to find me.

To the rest of you, and I'm sure you know who you are, since you made your feelings very clear in this thread, you can all go :fu: :fubird: :hahafinger: yourselves, long and hard.

But I'd suggest you rethink what you allow to go on here if you want to keep more than a handful of regular "assholes".
Bye.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

enforcer wrote:Since I won't get a chance tomorrow to post, since ilk be too busy, I'll give you my conclusion now. FB wasn't my problem, neither were the few other forums I belong,
But, but you said it was:

So, I'm going to abstain from forums I'm currently a member and social media until the weekend. If that helps, I may not come back at all. I've considered deleting my FB account several times over.
enforcer wrote:....Rampant negativity and disrespect are not cool for any place trying to grow. I'd suggest you rethink what you allow to go on here if you want to keep more than a handful of regular "assholes".
Rampant Negativity? :blink: Regular "assholes"? :blink:

What about allll the many Attack Threads you REGULARLY posted on the Political Board? What about them?

Rampant Disrespect? :blink:

How about alllll the disrespect you posted for other peoples factual information when discussing issues?

Just Look who is taking! :shock: This sort of trash-talking is SO TYPICAL of leftists. They project onto others what they themselves are. Then castigate you for what they have tried to make you out to be.
...I feel bad I won't be able to help in the tech area, but to those of you who actually give a shit, you know where to find me.
So,...does he just stop posting all his Negativity and Disrespect on the Political Board and instead just post on the Teach Board?

Nope,... instead he selfishly denies his expertise to others and runs away, with his little tail between his little legs,.....whining allll the way.

That is Some Grown-up Mature person!!.....NOT! :Umm:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

tyrant
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1400

Post by tyrant »

I think you posted about 3 times here

tyrant
Passed the Circle Test

Post by tyrant »

Yo

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

I have never done facebook and life is blissful. Since I don't have to know anyone personally on sites like this unless I choose to, I don't have to worry about what all of you are saying that might make my stomach turn if I actually knew you! But I will consider you all friends even if I wouldn't know you if I saw you!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

jonnycando wrote:I have never done facebook and life is blissful. Since I don't have to know anyone personally on sites like this unless I choose to, I don't have to worry about what all of you are saying that might make my stomach turn if I actually knew you! But I will consider you all friends even if I wouldn't know you if I saw you!
Words of Wisdom. :bow:

And now I know better why it was best that I DID NOT follow all the Sheeple into the doldrums and headaches of FAKE book. [emoji106]

Much like you are,....I am better off without it. [emoji2]

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

I'll never sign up for that... [emoji106] I like it just fine here and that's ALL I like!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Nothing wrong with facebook that what happened to IA wouldn't fix. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

Dang! I was gone for a week or so and didn't realize that I should have done a formal announcement itemizing the why, where, and wtf was I thinking. Forgive me, I won't forget the next time I go!

tyrant
Passed the Circle Test

Post by tyrant »

98VS1400 wrote:
tyrant wrote:I think you posted about 3 times here
Hey buddy! I've missed you!
I guess there's As Good As It Gets and wait a minute where am I doing here ... competitive

tyrant
Passed the Circle Test

Post by tyrant »

Hmmmm