I'm just tired of it all

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: I'm just tired of it all

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I can see it now "Keith's tree and fence removal service" we remove them both at the same time. :lmao:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

old time rider wrote:Most of the public thinks motorcycle owners that ride much are crazy!
They all so see anyone wanting to be a cop crazy!
So with two counts guess you are bat sh*t crazy. Ain't it great! :cheers:

I agree on both counts....

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Kieth Kieth Kieth its what we all have to put up with,--- its modern life mostly driven by religious nuts putting pressure on how we can even dress in the street or what we can say.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Bet Kieth meets more crazy people every day than I did driving a school bus over 18 years.Some really bad people with kids or grand parents raising them after they bail.Some meet you at the stop to tell you how bad you are and how good the kid is :bonk: .Cops get it from even more and in numbers!!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Thats his problem --all he meets is crazy people then after a while he think crazy people is all there is, typical police man world wide.

They are only Human,---well when the join up they are. Does not take long for them to think the general public are lairs and thieves.

But they are only Human.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

We ALL have some of both.If not a little crazy in the gene pool we would be so dull.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

:rock: :rock: :rock:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

enforcer
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: 03 HD FLHT 01 Yamaha XVS650

Post by enforcer »

98VS1400 wrote: It is quite nice to run into the generous people out there. To top it off, the 2nd guy who wanted to pay was a Trump supporter! No joke, he made it a point to tell us so.
So, if the little girl was for Hillary, you would have told her, "Thanks honey, but no thanks." :donno: :lmao:

Good for you Keith. It's good to know so many people support all our LEOs. It's also good to know all LEOs aren't racist simpletons who shoot before they think. :clap:
Current rides: 03 HD FLHT & 01 Yamaha XVS650(BIP)
Former: 87 Suzuki VS700, 94 BMW K1100LT & 91 Honda CB250

I don't want to own them all, just ride them all.

enforcer
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: 03 HD FLHT 01 Yamaha XVS650

Post by enforcer »

98VS1400 wrote:
enforcer wrote:
98VS1400 wrote: It is quite nice to run into the generous people out there. To top it off, the 2nd guy who wanted to pay was a Trump supporter! No joke, he made it a point to tell us so.
So, if the little girl was for Hillary, you would have told her, "Thanks honey, but no thanks." :donno: :lmao:

Good for you Keith. It's good to know so many people support all our LEOs. It's also good to know all LEOs aren't racist simpletons who shoot before they think. :clap:
I know not what her political preference is, or he father's. But if I had to guess... :rock:

This is rural Florida where I live/work. Clinton is unfamiliar to us... [emoji2]
Where I live is very urban and getting more so everyday. Though not really that urban considering we don't even have a half million people in the metropolitan area, unless you count the Iowans across the bridge. I don't. Honestly, I'd like to move to a rural area around here. But I doubt my ideals would fly there. We elected a famed college football coach with no political experience to Congress in our third district. One and two are the large cities. Three is the rest of the state. So that tells you how red we are. :donno:
Current rides: 03 HD FLHT & 01 Yamaha XVS650(BIP)
Former: 87 Suzuki VS700, 94 BMW K1100LT & 91 Honda CB250

I don't want to own them all, just ride them all.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

98VS1400 wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:I can see it now "Keith's tree and fence removal service" we remove them both at the same time. :lmao:
If I ever decide to go into the motorcycle tent trailer building business, you'll be my first hire!
I'll need a little advance notice on when you want that motorcycle tent trailer... I'd say at least two years notice should do it. :lmao:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: