More "As My World Turns"

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: More "As My World Turns"

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I told her when they first moved the 5th wheel over here and decided not to put it where she wanted it that they wouldn't be back to put it where it belongs. They were supposed to be here today to move the 5th wheel and nobody showed up. This thing is in a lot worse shape than I first thought. The overhead vent in the kitchen is busted completely out I had to put a plastic trash bag over it so it wouldn't leak when it rained. The wooden floor beneath it is ruint as is the carpet and both need replacing. The refrigerator had food in it with the electricity turned off for weeks. So you can imagine what that looked and smelt like. I've also found at least two spots on the sides that will let water get behind them when it rains.

Linda, the owner expects me to add a second 30 amp outlet to the breaker box on the pole so she can hook up electricity to the 5th wheel. I wouldn't make a good pimple on an electrician's ass. :bonk: I even slowed down when I passed by the road that leads to where I used to live. I guess I should have on the pretense of checking on my older motor home. I could have then asked him if he was still interested in selling the 3 acres on the south fence line. At one time we were taking about me buying it and paying it out at $100 a month which is what I am paying here. But I'm pretty well situated here and it would be a big hassle to move all this stuff again. :bang:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Another day, another adventure. [emoji2] I woke up around 4am to what sounded like rain on the tarps. Since I had uncovered the rainfly on the end of the tent so I could get a little air I needed to put it back over the tent. But when I got out of the tent it wasn't raining. :uhh: Then wtf was that noise I was hearing? As I turned around to face the south where the noise was coming from I found the whole night sky lite up. It seems there was a house on fire south of me and it was close or so I thought. I have found out it was a house that belonged to the lady that sold Linda the 5th wheel and is located about two blocks away. Anyway, this day started out exciting and as I type I can hear an emergence vehicle siren blaring in the background. That happens a lot out here for some reason. ;IDunno:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Just another day at the soap opera. The screen room collapsed again so I went over to straighten it back up and noticed that where the guy lines attach to the room have ripped. :bang: I must have put to much tension on them when I set it up. :bonk: I'll just go to Walmart and buy some gorilla tape and tape the holes up. When the small roll of duct tape I have is gone I doubt if I will ever go back to duct tape after seeing how good gorilla tape is. [emoji106]

Well darn, I just got an email from the producer that my soap "As My World Turns" has been cancelled effective yesterday. At least they didn't cancel my life too. :lolfall: