Navigating this forum is easy

Keep it civil
NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Re: Navigating this forum is easy

Post by NE_FL »

Yup, Quick links is the way to go. Then I usually click on Active topics first. To each his own, give it a try.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Every topic is active if you reply .Just bad mouth someone and wait till they find you. This bar is a lot of fun and they let us play. :cheers:

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

98VS1400 wrote:Below you will see a comment made by frodo about navigating this forum. Others have said similar things in the past. I will share my forum navigation technique with you...FREE OF CHARGE!

No, I don't need compensation. Pay it forward by helping someone else one day.
[emoji106]
frodo wrote:...I have a harder time navigating then I did in the IA but that's probably due to my age and not this forum.
Navigating this forum is quite easy, if you do it the way I do. You may already know it, but if not, try these steps:

First go to the upper left corner of the page and find the drop down menu, QUICK LINKS, that I circled and arrowed:

Put your mouse over the menu and click it. When you do, a drop down menu appears. Select UNREAD POSTS.

A new page will open with every unread post (by YOU, the clicker) in the forum. Just scroll through the list and find one that interests you. If you remember ones you've posted in, you'll see posts since your last comment.

I find this the easiest way to navigate. Others may have their own ideas, but this works for me.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Cuban you don't have to take that! Pickin on short people ain't right! Cuban knows more about motorcycles than I have forgot. Unlike me he worked full time in a motorcycle shop. I just put Z50s together and once gave a two stroke a top end. :bonk: 98 is just a May Berry ,FL cop :fu: and the long arm gets no where close to Canada. ..Cuban why not post more? :cheers:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Oh, I see what happened... I was looking for the circle to. :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

I agree that this forum is very easy to use, and works much better than the old IA which had entered an era of neglect and fragility.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

98VS1400 wrote:Hey Cuban...

:fubird: I'm eating lunch!

(I heard you understand that...)
[emoji2] [emoji106] :lmao:

old time rider wrote:Cuban you don't have to take that! Pickin on short people ain't right! Cuban knows more about motorcycles than I have forgot. Unlike me he worked full time in a motorcycle shop. I just put Z50s together and once gave a two stroke a top end. :bonk: 98 is just a May Berry ,FL cop :fu: and the long arm gets no where close to Canada. ..Cuban why not post more? :cheers:
[emoji2] :cheers: [emoji106]