Keep it civil
MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Re: Board Sponsorship?

Post by MadCow »

RoadKing wrote:
MadCow wrote:
Just because you said it, doesn't make it true.
I'm still contributing from time to time, doesn't that bring joy to your lives? :HatTip:
Sure does. All that negativity and sarcasm enriches all of our lives here, keep it coming :)

:rock: :rock:
-DBTO

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

MadCow wrote:
RoadKing wrote:
MadCow wrote:
I'm still contributing from time to time, doesn't that bring joy to your lives? :HatTip:
Sure does. All that negativity and sarcasm enriches all of our lives here, keep it coming :)

But, but I don't contribute funding! Maybe that is why you choose to not recognize the humor with which I post, nor the truth I post, nor give a shit about something positive I post, and I used to do it often until I figured out why bother. This has become a micro mini version go IA, but yet I am still here. And to think I never even owned a Zukie. I love being the board Harley scooter tramp who never has had need for anything else, and that is a positive thing.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

RoadKing wrote:
MadCow wrote:
RoadKing wrote:
MadCow wrote:

But, but I don't contribute funding! Maybe that is why you choose to not recognize the humor with which I post, nor the truth I post, nor give a shit about something positive I post, and I used to do it often until I figured out why bother. This has become a micro mini version go IA, but yet I am still here. And to think I never even owned a Zukie. I love being the board Harley scooter tramp who never has had need for anything else, and that is a positive thing.

That's the spirit! :hahafinger:
-DBTO

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Dom, BillyJack,and lots of others I miss reading. Yooper I thought would drop in? Bassman can add a lot and has traveled a place or two [emoji2] and he is now on this board :cheers: .

Elvis
Tricycles are Cool

Post by Elvis »

Unoriginal alright. I would've expected more from him too. He let me down, especially after waiting so long to launch the attack.

Dang, I can't remember his name. He's a real tool, rides a Victory, hails outta south Alabama somewhere. Anyway, he's the only name that doesn't appear in that list. Yeah, the list which includes big pond. Twice!

:lmao:
fooled a cop now i feel better

about who you are talking about he rides a gay green and white injun now

and i knew i could count on kneepads mad dog to be the first one to be slurpin

adieu from 62.210 today its france i guess
gotta go now