Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Post by RoadKing »

MadCow wrote:
navigator wrote:
RoadKing wrote:I got a damned question here. How in hell could it be Just YOU and One Guest when I know damned well it’s just Me and One Guest? Huh? One of us is a damned imposter and it ain’t me. Now, answer my damned question before I get pissed. :hellfire:
Maybe neither one of you is here, maybe it's just two guests.
Maybe you are each others guest, hell, I dunno. :uhh:
Or maybe you aren't who you think you are and they aren't either?
Maybe I am Popeye The Sailor Man. And maybe the one guest is Olive Oyle.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Well one thing I know, is that every time Lechy logs on, I can see his IP address as him, but, there's is also one guest that shares the same IP address. I don't have my head wrapped around how that works for him.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

YoDude wrote:Well one thing I know, is that every time Lechy logs on, I can see his IP address as him, but, there's is also one guest that shares the same IP address. I don't have my head wrapped around how that works for him.

Yo-
If I was posting outside your door would you know it?
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

YoDude wrote:Well one thing I know, is that every time Lechy logs on, I can see his IP address as him, but, there's is also one guest that shares the same IP address. I don't have my head wrapped around how that works for him.

Yo-
If I come on the board without logging on do you read my IP the same as when I logon?
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Herb wrote:

Yo-
If I come on the board without logging on do you read my IP the same as when I logon?
Yup, we can see it.
-DBTO

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

MadCow wrote:
Herb wrote:

Yo-
Yup, we can see it.
That would explain why a guest has the same IP as a member.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Herb wrote:
MadCow wrote:
Herb wrote:

Yo-
Yup, we can see it.
That would explain why a guest has the same IP as a member.
The process is actually even more simple.

Let's say you point your browser to the website here, open it, but don't login. A "guest" is browsing the forum, which we can see. That entry will stay for 15 minutes, if no activity after 15 minutes, entry is removed. But let's say you hit the website as a guest and THEN login. Walla...the guest entry will stay, plus the user Herb will now show...same IP, one for the "guest", and one for the user "Herb". Within 15 minutes the guest entry will time out and fall off the list. I see it daily here.
-DBTO

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

[emoji2] And the 'Hidden' user isn't hidden at all. lol

I'm not a Guest... I'm just browsing. :rag:

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Cuban wrote:[emoji2] And the 'Hidden' user isn't hidden at all. lol

I'm not a Guest... I'm just browsing. :rag:

Correct. The "hidden" user is just not seen by those who are not logged in. Users who are logged in can still see the hidden, lol
-DBTO

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

That’s right! Make this more complicated than it needs to be. All I know, you are all a bunch of old washer women and one of you is a certified imposter! And don’t be blaming the One Guest!
Signifying nothing”

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

RoadKing wrote:That’s right! Make this more complicated than it needs to be. All I know, you are all a bunch of old washer women and one of you is a certified imposter! And don’t be blaming the One Guest!
Not an imposter...lol

A STALKER!
-DBTO

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Just me and zero guests. Oh, My God, Am I Here All Alone?
Something Is Happening
And I Don’t Know What It Is
Signifying nothing”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Intruders-Alert
Dedicated to all Motorcycle Enthusiasts

There are 5 registered users and 0 hidden users online
There are 40 guest users online • Display guests
Page 1 of 1
Username
Forum location
Last updated
Suzuki Johnny
Viewing who is online
Sat May 09, 2020 6:25 am
Bing [Bot]
Index page
Sat May 09, 2020 6:24 am
MadCow
Reading topic in Chit Chat Channel
Sat May 09, 2020 6:22 am
YoDude
Reading topic in Politics & Propaganda
Sat May 09, 2020 6:18 am

Sat May 09, 2020 6:18 am
Legend: Administrators, Global moderators, Registered users
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Fuck me this place is boring. Now wonder you disbanded me. Im the only fucker that comes here.

Ive just posted 3 posts and one cooking recipe and not one fucker is here . I saw a tumble weed go over the screen. Its a dead duck

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Fred wrote:Fuck me this place is boring. Now wonder you disbanded me. Im the only fucker that comes here.

Ive just posted 3 posts and one cooking recipe and not one fucker is here . I saw a tumble weed go over the screen. Its a dead duck
I think when you show up, everyone bails.
-DBTO

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

MadCow wrote:
Fred wrote:Fuck me this place is boring. Now wonder you disbanded me. Im the only fucker that comes here.

I think when you show up, everyone bails.

:funnylast: :lmao: :lmao: :clap: :clap:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

OMG FRED!!!!

Quit being a dumb ass, okay? Look, YOU LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. We are mostly west coasters with a few brits and down underers lurking around. You are NOT the only fucker that comes here. God knows for sure there are at least another 10 or 12 or so that show up at NORMAL hours. Normal hours for the USA is when it is daylight or perhaps dusk depending on where you're living. You come here when the rest of us are already gone to bed. So stop your bitching about the place is dead and shit, cause you're just not right about that.

Here, sit on this chair here and let me prop you up against the bar. You can buy the drinks for us and we'll have a great time.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

FRED , MAYBE IT'S YOUR BREATH ...
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:

OMG FRED!!!!

Quit being a dumb ass, okay? Look, YOU LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. We are mostly west coasters with a few brits and down underers lurking around. You are NOT the only fucker that comes here. God knows for sure there are at least another 10 or 12 or so that show up at NORMAL hours. Normal hours for the USA is when it is daylight or perhaps dusk depending on where you're living. You come here when the rest of us are already gone to bed. So stop your bitching about the place is dead and shit, cause you're just not right about that.

Here, sit on this chair here and let me prop you up against the bar. You can buy the drinks for us and we'll have a great time.

Yo-
Was that necessary Dude I mean really . Im referring to a 24 hour period wait why should I show you respect.

Yes I am the only fucker that comes here. Thats what I was telling you Geeezus.

Im forgiving many people these days that are not getting on with the virus thing but go fuck yourself Dude . We all got problems don't bring them here.

This thread is titled ITS JUST ME AND ONE GUEST,--- that fucking right its just me.

Oh if you know any bars open let me know. Try to keep up Dude FFS.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

HARRIS wrote:FRED , MAYBE IT'S YOUR BREATH ...

Thanks Harris Ille take that as an insult attempt but it don't cut much with me sorry.

Would you like another go.

I doubt it though , I do brush my teeth and any way I am on the other side of the world according to Dude, I don't think he is very good at geography.

I think the opposite side of the world to say California would be oh say-- hmmm dunno really maybe, eeerm probably North China. Probably Wuhan. ;IDunno: