Humor For Today or any other Day

Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Humor For Today or any other Day

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I spit coffee everywhere reading this!!!::::

I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in the week.Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor’s office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45am. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn’t have any time to spare. As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn’t going to be able to make the full effort.

So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in that area to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.
I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I’m sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away.
I was a little surprised when the doctor said, “My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven’t we?” I didn’t respond.

After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal .. Some shopping, cleaning, cooking. After school when my 6 year old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, “Mommy, where’s my washcloth?”

I told her to get another one from the cupboard.

She replied, “No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.”

Never going back to that doctor again……….. never.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

:funnylast: :lmao:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Old Farmer Went To Town To See A Movie.
The Ticket Agent asked, "sir, What's That On Your Shoulder?"
The Old Farmer said, "that's My Pet Rooster Chucky . Wherever I Go, Chucky
Goes."

I Am Sorry Sir," Said The Ticket Agent . "we Can't Allow
Animals In The Theater."

The Old Farmer Went Around The Corner And Stuffed The Bird Down His Overalls.
He Returned To The Booth, Bought A Ticket And Entered The Theater .

He Sat Down Next To Two Old Widows Named Mildred And Marge.

The Movie Started And The Rooster Began To Squirm.
The Old Farmer Unbuttoned His Fly So Chucky Could Stick His Head Out And Watch The Movie.

"Marge," Whispered Mildred . "What?" Said Marge

"I Think The Guy Next To Me Is A Pervert."

"What Makes You Think So?" Asked Marge .

"He Undid His Pants And He Has His Thing Out," Whispered
Mildred .

"Well, Don't Worry A Bout It," Said Marge. "At Our Age We've Seen 'em All"

"I Thought So Too," Said Mildred, "But This One's Eatin My Popcorn!”
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tom was in his early 50's, retired and started a second career.

However, he just couldn't seem to get to work on time. Every day,

5, 10, 15 minutes late. But he was a good worker, real sharp, so the Boss was in a quandary about how to deal with it. Finally, one day he called him into the office for a talk.

"Tom, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang-up job, but you're being late so often is quite bothersome.'

"Yes, I know Boss, and I am working on it."

"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear. It's odd though, you're coming in late. I know you're retired from the Marine Corps. What did they say if you came in late there?"

"They said, "Good morning, Colonel."

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

A New York attorney representing an extremely wealthy antique motorcycle and art collector called and asked to speak to his client, “Saul, I have some good news and, I have some bad news.” The bike collector replied, “I’ve had an awful day; let’s hear the good news first.”

The lawyer said, “Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million. I think she could be right.” Saul replied enthusiastically, “Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman! You’ve just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?”

The lawyer replied, “The pictures are of you with your secretary.”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

George W. said to an aide. "I gotta see what all this Jewish stuff is about."
So off they went to a kosher restaurant. The first course was set in front of them: Matzo ball soup.
George W. was grossed out and hesitant to taste this strange looking brew.
Gently, the aide said, "Just have a taste. If you don't like it, you don't have to finish it."
George W. dug in, spooning up a small piece of matzo ball with some soup, and quickly finishing it off the entire bowl and all of the matzo ball.
"That was delicious," George W. said. "Do they eat any other parts of the Matzo, or just the balls?

I was sitting outside one cloudy day, reminiscing on all the bad luck I was having. Everything was going wrong. Feeling bad, I looked up to the heavens with
outstretched arms and said " Why me, Lord, Why me?”

All of a sudden there was a clap of thunder and a bolt of lightning, and as the clouds parted, a booming voice came down from the sky, and said, "Because, Jill, there's something about you that just pisses me off!"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

You have to appreciate the irony and humor in this article [emoji106]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

http://truepundit.com/monster-snowstorm ... ing-rally/

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

CLOTILLE: You know T-Nom, it will soon be our 50th anniversary. As I lay here next to you, I think about how in those years we had to face a lot of hard times, but together we made it through those hard times. I think about the wonderful family we have built, three daughters, sons-in-law and seven beautiful grandchildren. I think about how fortunate we are to have been able to put us a lil nest egg aside and have our home paid for in time for our retirement. I think about and am really grateful for our continued good heath. So, T-Nom, as we approach those big 50 years together, what do you think about?
T-NOM: I think about all the women I could have had sex with if I had been single.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Three Mothers, a blonde, brunette, and a redhead were all talking about their daughters.

The Brunette said, "I was looking through my daughters things and I found cigarettes, I can't believe my daughter smokes."

The Redhead said, "Ladies, I was looking through my daughters things and I found a bottle of liquor, I can't believe my daughter drinks.

The Blonde said, "I was looking through my daughters things and I found a pack of condoms, I can't believe my daughter has a penis!"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

One year I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift...
The next year, I didn't buy her a gift.
When she asked me why, I replied,
"Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
And that's when the fight started.....
______________________________ __

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A
Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?'
'No,' she answered.
I then said, ‘Is that your final answer?'
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
And that's when the fight started...

I took my wife to a restaurant.
The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.
"I'll have the rump steak, rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
"Nah, she can order for herself."
And that's when the fight started.....
______________________________ _

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school
reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging
his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
I asked her, "Do you know him?"
"Yes", she sighed,
"He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since."
"My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept
hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always
had something else to take care of first, the shed, the boat, making beer. Always something more important to me. Finally she
thought of a clever way to make her point.
When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time
and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said, "When you finish cutting the grass,
you might as well sweep the driveway."
The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

My wife sat down next to me as I was flipping channels.
She asked, "What's on TV?"
I said, "Dust."

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 165 in about 2 seconds."
I bought her a bathroom scale.
And that's when the fight started......

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security.
The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify my age.
I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.
The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'.
So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.
She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.
When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office.
She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too.'

My wife was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.
She was not happy with what she saw and said to me,
"I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'
I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."
And that's when the fight started........

I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day!
The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!!
He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!'
So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?'
And that's when the fight started
--

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother.

"Well," said her mother, "so - how was the honeymoon?"

"Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic..."

Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned Sam started using the most horrible language - things I'd never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home... PLEASE MAMA!"

"Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! Tell me, what could be so awful? WHAT 4-letter words?"

"Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so embarrassed - they're just too awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE !!!"

"Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset... Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!"

Still sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, mama...words like: Dust, Wash, Iron, Cook..."

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

A young New York woman was so depressed she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean.

Just before she could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young man stopped her.

"You have so much to live for," he said. "I'm a sailor and we are off to Italy tomorrow. I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take care of you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy. When we get to Italy you will be SO GLAD that you're alive"

With nothing to lose and always wanting to see Italy, she accepted.

That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a small but comfortable compartment in the ship's hold.

From then on, every night, he would bring her sandwiches, a bottle of red wine, and make love to her until dawn.

Two weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.

"What are you doing here?" asked the captain.

"I have an arrangement with a sailor," she replied. "He brings me food and I get a free trip to Italy."

"I see," the captain says.

Then her conscience got the best of her, and she added, "Plus, he's screwing me."

"He certainly is," replied the captain. "This is the Staten Island Ferry."

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

An elderly married couple scheduled their annual medical examination the same day so they could travel together.

After examining the husband, the doctor said to him: "You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to discuss with me?"

"In fact, I do," said the old man. "After I have relations with my wife, the first time I am usually hot and sweaty, and then, after I have relations with her the second time, I am usually cold and chilly."

After examining the elderly lady, the doctor said, "Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"

The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.

The doctor then asked: "Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after having relations the first time with you and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you know why?"

"Oh, that crazy old fool!" she replied. "That's because the first time is usually around July and the second time is usually in December!"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

WHAT A CHOICE

A little old lady was running up and down the halls in a nursing home. As she walked, she would flip up the hem of her nightgown and say, "Supersex." She walked up to an elderly man in a wheelchair. Flipping her gown at him, she said, "Supersex." He sat silently for a moment or two and finally answered, "I'll take the soup."

Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over the years, they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures. Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to play cards. One day, they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, "Now don't get mad at me . I know we've been friends for a long time, but I just can't think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is." Her friend glared at her. For at least three minutes she just stared and glared at her. Finally she said, "How soon do you need to know?"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The United Way realized that it had never received a donation from the city's most successful lawyer. So
a United Way volunteer paid the lawyer a visit in his lavish office.

The volunteer opened the meeting by saying, 'Our research shows that even though your annual income
is over two million dollars, you don't give a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give something back
to your community through the United Way ?'

The lawyer thinks for a minute and says, 'First, did your research also show you that my mother is
dying after a long, painful illness and she has huge medical bills that are far beyond her ability to
pay?'
Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbles, 'Uh... no, I didn't know that.'
'Secondly,' says the lawyer, ' did it show that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined
to a wheelchair and is unable to support his wife and six children?
The stricken United Way rep begins to stammer an apology, but is cut off again.
'Thirdly, did your research also show you that my sister's husband died in a dreadful car accident,
leaving her penniless with a mortgage and three children, one of whom is disabled and another that
has learning disabilities requiring an array of private tutors?'
The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, says, 'I'm so sorry, I had no idea.'
And the lawyer says, 'So..if I didn't give any money to them, what makes you think I'd give any to
you?'

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Bill and Hillary are at the Yankee season opener sitting in the first row, with the Secret Service directly behind them.
One of the Secret Service guys leans forward and whispers something to Bill. At first, Clinton stares at the guy, looks at Hillary, looks back at the agent, and shakes his head.
The agent then says, "Mr. President, it was a unanimous request of the entire team, from the owner of the team to the bat boy."
Bill hesitates...but begins to change his mind when the agent tells him the fans would love it!
Bill shrugs his shoulders and says,"O-Kay! If that is what the people want. Come here,Hilly baby..."
With that, Bill gets up, grabs Hillary by her collar and the seat of her pants, lifts her up anad tosses her right over the wall onto the field.
She gets up, kicking, swearing, screaming, "I'll kill you! You sorry *%&%**!!!...I'll kill you!"
The crowd goes absolutely wild. Fans are jumping up and down, cheering, hooting and hollering, and high-fiving. Bill is bowing, smiling and waving to the crowd.
He leans over to the agent and says, "How 'bout that! I can't believe how much everyone enjoyed that!"
Noticing the agent has gone totally pale, he asked him what was wrong.
The agent replies, "Sir...I SAID they want you to throw out the first 'Pitch'."

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

An elderly couple had been dating for some time and decided it was finally time to marry.

Before the wedding, they had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work.

They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.

Finally the old man decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship.

How do you feel about sex? he asked, rather hopefully.

Well, I'd have to say I like it infrequently, she responded.

The old guy paused...then he asked, Was that one word or two?

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

SENIOR DRIVING

As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Interstate 77. Please be careful!" "Hell," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car, both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along, they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red, but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I must be losing it. I could have sworn we just went through a red light."
After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection and the light was red again.
Again, they went right through. The woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it.!
She was getting nervous. At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was red and they went on through. So, she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred, do you know that we just ran through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us both!"
Mildred turned to her and said, "Crap, am I driving?"

A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother.
"Well," said her mother, "so - how was the honeymoon?"
"Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic..."
Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned Sam started using the most horrible language - things I'd never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home... PLEASE MAMA!"
"Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! Tell me, what could be so awful? WHAT 4-letter words?"
"Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so embarrassed - they're just too awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE !!!"
"Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset... Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!"
Still sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, mama...words like: Dust, Wash, Iron, Cook..."

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, 'Dad, what is the difference between potentially and realistically?'

The father thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a Million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.'

So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'
The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!'

The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'
The girl replied, 'Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?'

The boy then went to his brother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'
'Of course,' the brother replied. 'Do you know what a million Bucks would buy?'

The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.

His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'

The boy replied, 'Yes, 'Potentially' , you and I are sitting on Three million dollars .[space] But 'realistically' , we're just living with two hookers and a queer.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

HE PRICE OF FISHING

Four married guys go fishing.

After an hour, the following conversation took place:

First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able

to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my

wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend."

Second guy: "That is nothing, I had to promise my

wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool."

Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to

promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her."

They continue to fish when they realized that the

fourth guy has not said a word. So they asked him.

"You haven't said anything about what you had to

do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's t he deal?"

Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am.

When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the

wife a nudge and said, "Fishing or Sex"

....and she said, "Wear sun-block."