Indian Summer!

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Indian Summer!

Post by RoadKing »

And all other brands of summer, too! My Harley Summer begins tomorrow. 50's, wet and cold in The Mohawk Valley this aft. Mañana? 60's and sun. THEN... 70's and dry for a whole week and more! I intend to get at least 1K real quick and then some. This is an unusual and unexpected blessing around here. Gonna take advantage cuz it won't last forever and the snow will soon enough fly. Ride on? Ride safe. RK
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Re: Indian Summer!

Post by RoadKing »

Keith, I'll tell ya something... There's stuff I like to share but at times I'd post something near and dear to no response, wondering if anyone cared. I feel different here, so...

I love my dogs. When snow comes my bike will be filled with no corn 91 and started in the garage twice a week. That's when the tunes fill my house all day and my dogs follow me around from room to room. We have a big back yard that I label Gypsy Moon Dog Park. Any time they go out I go out with them, 24/7/365. Always been that way for them and they expect that of me. Will use a snow blower to maintain a wide path all the way around the perimeter fence so we can have our walks together. I no longer have a lady to share that King size bed, but I am not alone at night. I love being with my dogs and with some tunes in my ears that is how winter rolls for us.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Achilles! Beautiful creature. I'll bet when you say, "Achilles, heel!", you can't help at least an occasional smile? I have Gypsy, three year old Rottie boy and Blue Moon, six month old little girl Blue Nose Pit Puppy.

Ah, just noticed the rest of your family! KC, love at first sight for me!
Signifying nothing”

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

I've always been a cat person but dogs are people too. They do have their defined personalities and are amazing creatures.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

The Indian scout reminds me of my 1400. From the pictures it looks smiler small gas tank big motor. but I have a feeling its going to be another wide bike made for fat arses so sick of bike that are almost as wide as your average car.
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.