More work

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

More work

Post by Tbeck »

I have one of those shit maples that planted itself in my yard and like an idiot I let it grow because I figured it would provide a little shade.. Dang thing is about 30' tall and doesn't produce much shade but drops stuff constantly.
So now I have to cut it down without dropping any branches on the neighbors garage and hall all the debris to the compost center.. I'm going to need to trim off a bunch of branches from a ladder and use the. 4wheeler and rope to make sure it drops in the right place.
I hate when I make work for myself

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: More work

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:01 pm
I have one of those shit maples that planted itself in my yard and like an idiot I let it grow because I figured it would provide a little shade.. Dang thing is about 30' tall and doesn't produce much shade but drops stuff constantly.
So now I have to cut it down without dropping any branches on the neighbors garage and hall all the debris to the compost center.. I'm going to need to trim off a bunch of branches from a ladder and use the. 4wheeler and rope to make sure it drops in the right place.
I hate when I make work for myself
Make sure you film it all for the inevitable YouTube fail video :ShitGrinandThumb:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: More work

Post by Tbeck »

Well I got most of it down yesterday, only two trunks to go and they are the easy ones to drop. Took a bit of work to make sure none went on the neighbors garage but I pulled it off.