Who Died at Auschwitz

Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Who Died at Auschwitz

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I recieved this email from a dear friend of mine and he had recieved it from a close friend of his..
I'm sharing it with the board, One can only assume it was written by a European.

Who Died at Auschwitz
With what is happening in the Middle East now I feel this should be passed along ...

Who really died at Auschwitz?

What really died at Auschwitz? Here's an interesting viewpoint. The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe, and possibly to the rest of the world.
I walked down the streets in Barcelona and suddenly discovered a terrible truth: Europe died in Auschwitz. We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a group of people who represented culture, thought, creativity, talent.
We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who made great contributions to the world, and thus changed the world.

The contribution of today’s Jewish people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. Look at any donors’ board at any symphony, art museum, theatre, art gallery, science center, etc. You will see many, many, Jewish surnames.
These are the people who were burned. Of the 6,000,000 who died, how many would have grown up to be gifted musicians, doctors, artists, philanthropists?

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the diseases of racism and bigotry, Europe opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.
And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs. What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.

Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it “offends” the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving in to it.

It is now approximately seventy years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This email is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the six million Jews, twenty million Russians, ten million Christians, and nineteen-hundred Catholic priests who were murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated. Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming The Holocaust to be “a myth,” it is imperative to make sure the world "never forgets."

This email is intended to reach 400 million people. Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center “NEVER HAPPENED” because it offends some Muslim in the United States? If our Judeo-Christian heritage is offensive to Muslims, they should pack up and move to Iran, Iraq or some other Muslim country.

Please do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along. We must wake up America, England, Australia and Europe before it's too late.

"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools.—Plato
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Re: Who Died at Auschwitz

Post by HARRIS »

AND HOW MUCH OF THE MUSLIM CULTURE HAS HELPED HUMANITY IN THE LAST 2,000 YEARS? NOT MUCH. THERE IS MUCH TO PROVE THAT THE MUSLIM LEADERS KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO CONTROL THEIR POPULATIONS. USING REPRESSION AND AN IRON FIST. FEAR AND REPRESSION GO HAND IN HAND.
AND WITH A CULTURE THAT ENCOURAGES ANY BEHAVIOR THAT PROMOTES ISLAM AND OVERTAKES THE INFIDELS IS FINE WITH ALLAH.
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Except it fails to provide any of the MANY great contributions from the Muslim world.
I don't have any plans to start a debate over jews dying at the hands of Germany, or how the west ignored their plight. I won't even start a debate over the claims from the chain letter that Muslims and Iran claim the Holocaust was a hoax/myth, it's not a factual statement but not worth debating.

However and for the record regarding the chosen.
The Hebrews refused to pay the Babylonian empire in 600+ AD the taxes which they had agreed to pay for services provided, not once but twice. Needless to say they got beat up but claimed persecution.
Jump ahead and they rebelled against the Roman's, again not once but twice. They of course claimed to have been persecuted, but they started the rebellion, over? Not wanting to pay their taxes for services provided.
Jump ahead again to Charlemagne in the middle ages. He killed and/or converted more jews than Hitler and the Nazis. Why? Catholic church edict forbidding the loaning of money. The church forbid it because it was resulting in millions of debt slaves. The Jewish banker's didn't like the church edict so they violated it and got beat up. Again claiming persecution.
Jump ahead to 1933 and the Third Reich. For the record Rome was the first and Charlemagne was the second reich. German jews made up a very large portion of those pushing for the new republic after WWI. This made them along with the communist's who were also on the left pushing for a parliamentary government an easy target after the treaty of Versailles was signed. Add to the mix that large numbers of German Jews controlled banking and business and you have the perfect recipe for a scapegoat. Persecuted? Well that's a question I can't answer. If you control all the businesses and banking and the country and people are struggling due to hyperinflation, who gets the blame?

Bottom line is Europe is struggling with mass influx of immigrants, and that leads to prejudice and anger. Particularly if the immigrants are viewed as outsider's who benefit but don't contribute. We have the same issue here. I'm not sure bringing the Holocaust into is the right approach. But I won't be debating this one.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Thank you Suzuki Johnny for posting this Thread and it's Article is about who died at Auschwitz, and what the possible contributions they could have made if they weren't killed.

Help me out here....does anyone know,...out the millions killed,...how many were Muslims at Auschwitz? :Umm:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Designer wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:44 am

Help me out here....does anyone know,...out the millions killed,...how many were Muslims at Auschwitz? :Umm:
according the Muslim community none

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Honestly Designer Thousands and thousands of Muslims where murdered by the Nazi party

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

That's why the muslim nations supported germany in africa.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

FallenAngel wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:54 pm
Honestly Designer Thousands and thousands of Muslims where murdered by the Nazi party
Thanks for posting this. I checked out Auschwitz deaths' and this is what I found ;

"....In late February and early March 1942, they and several dozen other Muslims joined the thousands upon thousands of Abrahams and Sarahs, Isaacs and Rebeccas, Jacobs and Rachels, who together made up the 1.1 million men, women and children killed at the vast complex of Nazi concentration, labor, and extermination camps in rural Poland known as “Auschwitz.”

Jews, of course, were the principal victims of Auschwitz’s barbarity, making up nearly 90 percent of its vast death toll. Even that huge number was itself just a fraction of the six million Jews killed in the Nazi effort to exterminate the Jewish people, known as the Holocaust. ...."

Verify Here;
https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/remembe ... auschwitz/

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

There where over a thousand German concentration camps.
Some where work camps and some where extermination camps all where death camps

Auschwitz is only 1

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

At the end of the day 80-85 million people died, just under 5% of the worlds population, in an armed conflict that really did nothing to change human behavior.

Now what exactly do I mean by that? Ask yourself about the message that the chain mail is promoting. Is it any different than the.message promoted by the Nazis? It's hateful and it's attempting to make Muslims the scapegoat for European problems.
Passing it on, publishing it in papers or on the net simply perpetuates the same hate that led to WWII. So we really haven't learned a thing.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Yes, all kinds of people were killed by the Nazis in many places and ways. The Article Said So In Fact. :dunno:

Now,.... back to The Basic Premise of the Article the Author makes,.....it is still pretty much spot on;

"......Europe died in Auschwitz. We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a group of people who represented culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who made great contributions to the world, and thus changed the world.

The contribution of today’s Jewish people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. Look at any donors’ board at any symphony, art museum, theatre, art gallery, science center, etc. You will see many, many, Jewish surnames.
These are the people who were burned. Of the 6,000,000 who died, how many would have grown up to be gifted musicians, doctors, artists, philanthropists?

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the diseases of racism and bigotry, Europe opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.
And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs. What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.

Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it “offends” the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving in to it.

It is now approximately seventy years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This email is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the six million Jews, twenty million Russians, ten million Christians, and nineteen-hundred Catholic priests who were murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated. Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming The Holocaust to be “a myth,” it is imperative to make sure the world "never forgets."

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center “NEVER HAPPENED” because it offends some Muslim in the United States? If our Judeo-Christian heritage is offensive to Muslims, they should pack up and move to Iran, Iraq or some other Muslim country.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

History repeating itself.. The following prophesy will take place if nothing is done.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center “NEVER HAPPENED” because it offends some Muslim in the United States?

If our Judeo-Christian heritage is offensive to Muslims, they should pack up and move to Iran, Iraq or some other Muslim country.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Hate is hate and it doesn't matter who ia giving the pitch or who is targeted.
Who exactly was it that flew into the trade towers. Saudi extremists. Not Iran and not Iraq and not afghans. It's always a puzzle to me that we make a mess in places not responsible and partner with those who did.
Take the current mess between Israel and Iran? Who started it? But who will we side with? Israel and Palestine, who started it? If you say Palestine, you're wrong.
THESE fights are our nature, dumb as they are it's who we are as a species. We can't not fight kill and instigate.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Getting back To The Main Topic mentio0ned in the Article Suzuki Johnny posted, here's more about the muslims in Europe mentioned therein;

Europe shows a clear link between Muslim immigration and violent crime
By John R. Lott Jr. & James Varney, RealClearInvestigations December 1, 2022
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... 67625.html

Violent crime is becoming common in Sweden, shocking residents of the famously placid Scandinavian nation, where horrific acts of violence have become “all too familiar,” according to Common Sense Media, part of a Swedish nonprofit organization.

Real Clear Investigations by John R. Lott Jr. & James Varney Since 2018, Swedish authorities have recorded an estimated 500 bombings, while what they describe as gang shootings have become increasingly common. The country reported a record 124 homicides in 2020 and many residents were shocked in April when violent riots injured more than 100 police officers.

But Sweden’s crime spike is not an anomaly in Europe, as homicides have risen during the last decade across the European Union, from Hungary and Germany to Denmark and Finland. An analysis of EU and United Nations crime data by RealClearInvestigations shows that, as in Sweden, the broader crime wave is strongly correlated with immigration.

Over the 10 years from 2012 to 2021, about 41 million people (a majority of them from Muslim countries) immigrated to the European Union, and of those about 3.8 million, over 9%, are estimated to have done so illegally. Sweden’s largely legal influx of newcomers averaged nearly 130,000 a year from 2012 to 2019, before the country began curtailing immigration in 2020.

Former Swedish Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson has said the country’s growing problems of Muslim gangs and violence are due to its failure to integrate foreign-born residents, whose numbers have doubled during the last two decades to about two million people (or almost 20% of the total population).

Sweden’s intelligence chief, Linda H. Staaf, told the BBC in 2019 that many of the Muslim perpetrators of crime share a similar profile. “They have grown up in Sweden and they are from socio-economically weak groups, socio-economically weak areas, and many are perhaps second- or third-generation Muslim immigrants,” she said.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

I know that Sweden has a good school system that should provide the children of immigrants with an education that allows them to improve their economic situation.

That means that they are refusing to transition into real citizens of Sweden which prevents them from improving their situation.

Sounds kind like the situation we have in this country.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Herb you are 100% correct.. What the west FAILS to recognize is that Islam is a culture. A way of life but we keep treating it like a religion. It's all encompassing which means it's not compatible with Western ideas. So we can transplant people who are Muslims and practice the Islamic faith anywhere but they won't assimilate because it flies in the face of their cultural practices. They'll simply create mini versions of what they left in their new host nation.. They aren't the only group of people like previously mentioned and it doesn't take much to think of others.
Someone is going to disagree with my assertion that Islam is a culture rather than a religion so let me clarify. Religion is a faith based belief in whatever the religion promotes but it's generally a diety of some sort.. A culture includes religious practices but includes law customs tradition and values.. With Islam there is no separation of the religious components because it's all one and the same.. There isn't any law except Islamic, customs tradition and values all come from the religious doctrine.. By definition that makes Islam a culture.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

TBECK

U FAIL TO REALIZE THEIR CULTURE DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER WAY OF LIFE AND CALLS FOR IT'S EXTINCTION ,OR CONVERSION, IMMEDIATELY.

AS IN NO TOLERANCE AT ALL. AND THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE ... AND U WOULDN'T BE ALIVE
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Quite Spot on there Harris. islam IS a religion that calls for death of Non-believers of islam,... Based On Religion, not culture.
That it Is a religion has been debated on this Board and concluded many years ago,... several times in fact,...read so right here for starters ; :dunno:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10113&start=14
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6795&start=23
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6621&start=20

But,...within this Thread, that is/is not a religion is naught else but a Strawman Argument,.... so let's not dignify it.
The Real Issue was put forth in the Original Posting that Suzuki Johnny made. And I quote it;

"........ I walked down the streets in Barcelona and suddenly discovered a terrible truth: Europe died in Auschwitz. We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a group of people who represented culture, thought, creativity, talent.
We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who made great contributions to the world, and thus changed the world.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the diseases of racism and bigotry, Europe opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride......"

Just take a look at the Crime in Sweden posted above.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Harris you are mistaken. The Islamic doctrine actually calls on Muslims of their faith to kill all infidels, and that's another of the western misconceptions.. Infidels are those who don't believe in God. Christian, Jews (Hebrews) are actually to be protected. The modern version of sharia coming out of iran from the hardliners since the Islamic revolution in 78-79 has twisted the doctrine to it's own ends. Many sharia dominant countries like Saudi are now reversing course because they have finally pushed back on the hardliners practices.
Even so this won't change cultural practice.

With that said the piece is hate mail and seeks to demonize a group of people whixh is exactly what Hitler and the nazis did. So we didn't learn a thing.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:05 pm
Harris you are mistaken. The Islamic doctrine actually calls on Muslims of their faith to kill all infidels, and that's another of the western misconceptions.. Infidels are those who don't believe in God. Christian, Jews (Hebrews) are actually to be protected. The modern version of sharia coming out of iran from the hardliners since the Islamic revolution in 78-79 has twisted the doctrine to it's own ends. Many sharia dominant countries like Saudi are now reversing course because they have finally pushed back on the hardliners practices.
Even so this won't change cultural practice.

With that said the piece is hate mail and seeks to demonize a group of people whixh is exactly what Hitler and the nazis did. So we didn't learn a thing.

T I had to check it out after your comment above about infidels, It's not just atheists..
It also includes those who practice a different religion than Islam...

in·fi·del
[ˈinfəd(ə)l, ˈinfəˌdel]
noun
infidels (plural noun)
a person who does not believe in religion

or who adheres to a religion other than one's own: