Good Morning :-)

Keep it civil
Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Good Morning :-)

Post by Cuban »

Mornin' folks. How's it going eh? Just wonderin' who's still hanging around this joint. Hope you're all well.

:cheers:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: Good Morning :-)

Post by Herb »

Well, it is afternoon now, so I will say "Good Afternoon" and I hope everyone is doing well.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

I'm still here.

:rock:
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Couldn't drive me off with a 12 gauge shotgun!!
How in the Sam heck are you Cuz?
Usually, this time of year the northern folks who hang around here are posting nonstop, being they are snowed in and unable to ride..

But us Southern folk are getting our gardens ready to plant our spring crops and ridin' every chance we get.
In fact our retiree bunch Friday is headed to a great eatery some 90 miles from home and then Saturday we ridin' again to some other destination with the local HOG bunch.

Grass ain't growing under our tires :ShitGrinandThumb:

Hope all is well with you and yours..ride safe Brother
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Mornin' Cuban, I just woke up...a day late. :cheers:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Good to see you post Cuban :ShitGrinandThumb: . I've been out in the creek all day trying to keep my legs working.

Northern folks haven't gotten snowed in this year and it was in the 50's here today, so there SJ :lmao: .

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Glad that Mother Nature took a break for you Northern folk this year. :ShitGrinandThumb:
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

I still pop in now and then. Gotta see what Herb puts on the word association game, heh heh.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

tabasco wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:30 am
I still pop in now and then. Gotta see what Herb puts on the word association game, heh heh.
Seems like we are the only ones posting on it.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

Afternoon Herb. :cheers:

Hey Sarge. :cheers:

How ya doin' Cuz? :cheers:

Hi Nav. :cheers:

Nice to see ya T. :cheers:

Mornin Tom. :cheers:

Looks like a nice little quiet corner of the internet. :rag:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Cuban wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:46 am

Sometimes too quite.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Herb wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:06 pm
Cuban wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:46 am

Sometimes too quite.

Much prefer better quality than better quantity...
Works out much better in the long run

And I do not want to step on any toes because I am friends on speaking terms with anyone on the board, but I am so glad the
constant bickering has somewhat subsided to a Gentlemen's nature.
Like my dearly departed Father always told me
"Son, no use to be angered because sooner or later you're going to have to be happy in the same shoes :ShitGrinandThumb:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Agree SJ. The board has been very pleasant, slower but no bickering. I don't have a thing against anyone here. Sure there's going to be disagreement between folk's it would be pretty boring if we all thought alike, but I don't really come here with the purpose of disagreement. I figure most people are like me with respect to not having their views changed on a bike forum. I'm good with folks stating there position, just as I state mine. Brow beating because of a difference of opinion is a waste and only serves to muddy the place up. It's been very nice here lately and I like it.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:47 pm
Agree SJ. The board has been very pleasant, slower but no bickering. I don't have a thing against anyone here. Sure there's going to be disagreement between folk's it would be pretty boring if we all thought alike, but I don't really come here with the purpose of disagreement. I figure most people are like me with respect to not having their views changed on a bike forum. I'm good with folks stating there position, just as I state mine. Brow beating because of a difference of opinion is a waste and only serves to muddy the place up. It's been very nice here lately and I like it.

Ditto :cheers: :ShitGrinandThumb:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

SJ, iffin I ride down to visit my military friend in Louisiana this summer I will give you a shout via PM and hopefully I can scoot down your way before I start heading back north. I think the last time I saw or rode with you was in Maggie valley or Asheville and that was some time back. We'll have to see if the surgery fixed my legs before I can commit to a longish ride. :ShitGrinandThumb: