Laissez les bons temps rouler

Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sometimes things just get out of hand and you've got to wing it........
You would see a lot more of this and some other verry interesting opportunities if you were in the Big Easy tomorrow :ShitGrinandThumb:

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: Laissez les bons temps rouler

Post by Herb »

And she still has a drink????
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

And most likely not wearing any under garments either..If anyone would be lucky enough to be anywhere close to the French Quarter on Fat Tuesday, scenes like this are common place..
The Quarter is lined with balconies and 95% of the girls and women on these elevated terraces are drunk and eager to show their breasts to the mob gathered. No body paint either.. it's the real deal!
I had the privilege of being there in 1965 and there was plenty of tongue wrestling going on every where!@ I was in Hogs Heaven :ShitGrinandThumb: :cheers:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Always makes me laugh when I see that sorta crap and maybe I'm a bit of a prude but hope they don't contract anything.
Back in the day worst case scenario you saw your doc and got a shot to cure what you got into, but today what you might get ain't going away with a shot of penicillin.
Bike rallies are another . People behave in ways they definitely wouldn't at home, but the funny thing is that the crap they do gets posted all over the net :lmao: .

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

MARDI GRAS ALWAYS BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN PEOPLE ... ON THE DAY BEFORE LENT
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck