Trans and detransitioning issues

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Trans and detransitioning issues

Post by Herb »

We are told that it is up to us to protect the young, but if parents object the state will take the kids away.
https://www.prageru.com/video/detrans?u ... gn_8039840
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: Trans and detransitioning issues

Post by hillsy v2 »

Another tranny thread?

WTF is it with you and your obsession with trans??

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

Don't get me started. LOL

:rag:
Grow old disgracefully young man.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Thialand and the Phillipines about the same, eh?
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Yooper
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: VN2000 Kaw

Post by Yooper »

Herb wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:49 pm
Thailand has been known for this for years. Even before my R&R in Pattaya bay we were warned. Sort of "If you find one don't kill 'em."

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Yooper wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:29 am
Herb wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:49 pm
Thailand has been known for this for years. Even before my R&R in Pattaya bay we were warned. Sort of "If you find one don't kill 'em."
I was at Cubi Point, Phillipines in 1990 and every one knew about "bennie boys".

No big deal.

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

Tranny

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

THis is one of THE experts in the field;

Expert Warns the Transgender Medical Industry Harms Children

BY MATT MARGOLIS MARCH 12, 2023

Dr. Susan Bradley, a Canadian psychiatrist and expert in child gender dysphoria treatment, recently spoke out against the widely adopted model of affirming children’s transgender identities.

Bradley was a pioneer in the field, having started a pediatric gender clinic in 1975 to treat children with gender dysphoria. The clinic offered a therapy-based approach to resolve children’s discomfort with their bodies and biological sex, and most patients successfully outgrew their gender dysphoria. But things changed in 2005 when the clinic started prescribing puberty blockers to alleviate the distress of gender-dysphoric children. This model of “affirming” children’s gender dysphoria, rather than treating it, has since become the standard practice of medical establishments worldwide, particularly in the United States, and it’s not a good thing. Some are recognizing the problem, though. Last year, the Tavistock Clinic, the only transgender clinic in England, closed due to concerns about surgeries being performed without consideration for children’s mental health first.

In an interview with The Daily Caller, Bradley shared her concerns about the affirmation model and expressed regret and concern over the prescribing of puberty blockers for gender dysphoria. In the interview, she stated that the use of these drugs can cement a child’s sense of confusion and may have dangerous side effects.

“We were wrong,” she said. “They’re not as irreversible as we always thought, and they have longer term effects on kids’ growth and development, including making them sterile and quite a number of things affecting their bone growth.”

Before the widespread implementation of the “gender affirmation” approach, most children with gender dysphoria grew out of it and came to accept their bodies and gender. And as even the New York Times has acknowledged, some doctors are concerned that puberty blockers may solidify a child’s temporary gender confusion, making it permanent.

Last summer, the FDA formally acknowledged the dangers of puberty blockers because they can cause pseudotumor cerebri, also known as idiopathic intracranial hypertension, which can cause brain swelling, severe headaches, nausea, double vision, and even permanent vision loss.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!