Independence Day

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Independence Day

Post by Herb »

I have seen anumber of posts that wished everyone a Happy 4th of July but only one time have I seen someone wishing a Happy Independence Day...

From the things we see and hear a person would think that we are honoring the day instead of what it stands for.

Thank You David Horowitz.

Happy Independence Day to all.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: Independence Day

Post by Herb »

A really good article on the history of the 2nd Amendment and how it is tied to our independence.

https://thelibertyminds.com/2023/07/04/ ... t-07-05-23
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

AND MOST OF THE POPULACE HAVE NO IDEA OF THE 4 TH'S ORIGIN ... THEY JUST THINK IT'S THE START OF SUMMER !
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Such is not the case of a veteran... In the fight for American independence many a patriot died for its cause not knowing if his or her efforts were to be in vain. They were fighting and dying for a rightful cause. The nation or its constitution was untested, yet they were willing to give their most treasured possession, their lives.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"