Typical Weather Pattern for June

Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Typical Weather Pattern for June

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

High pressure area situated on top of our area has set in and for the month of June it's usually hot and humid with periods of daily rainfall or dry and very humid conditions... It's a pattern that has been exactly the same for as long as I can remember southern summer months.
As of now we are in the very hot and very humid phase... heat index for today June 15 2023 is 109 degrees.

Oh well it could be a lot worse :ShitGrinandThumb:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: Typical Weather Pattern for June

Post by Tbeck »

SJ, we are all over the place up here in June. Some days hot and sunny high 70- to mid 80's. August is usually when we get the 90+ and humid stuff

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

And it hasn't changed a bit since yesterday...

El Nino has returned since 2019.. It's supposed to bring more rain to the Americas..
And some parts are getting above average rainfall but not us.. :ShitGrinandThumb:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:38 am
SJ, we are all over the place up here in June. Some days hot and sunny high 70- to mid 80's. August is usually when we get the 90+ and humid stuff
Hi, Tim!