Memorial Day

Keep it civil
sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Memorial Day

Post by sgtcall »

For some it is a day to barbecue, for others it is different.

[YoutubeID][/YoutubeID]
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Memorial Day

Post by Designer »

For me,...it is honoring they who made the supreme sacrifice for our nation. :space: :bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Designer wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am
For me,...it is honoring they who made the supreme sacrifice for our nation. :space: :bow:
And, a very special nation it is.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Every Memorial Day we pay a visit to a local cemetery where an American flag is posted at every grave of every Veteran that has been laid to rest there.
God Bless the USA and all who have laid their lives on the line protecting this great country of ours.
We owe the many veterans a debt of gratitude that can never be paid back in full.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

I am a member of the American Legion Ceremonial Team. We spend Memorial Day doing honor/rememberance ceremonys at the 3 local cemeteries along with the VFW, the Marine Corps League, and numerous local people.

We always have a good turn out for the ceremonies.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.