Budweiser teams with...Harley?!?!

Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Budweiser teams with...Harley?!?!

Post by DevilsFan »

Now that so many have boycotted Anheuser-Busch...are they gonna boycott Harley?
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: Budweiser teams with...Harley?!?!

Post by sgtcall »

DevilsFan wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 12:54 pm
Yes.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

Harleys are the only cool bikes, so I'll get one even if it means I have to become a girl!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Knew some fools who went fishing all the time but never could catch anything on accounta they were so dumb that they thought Moby Dick was a venereal disease.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

My 800 may be a gurly bike but at least it's not gay.

Grow old disgracefully young man.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
:lolfall: Now that made me laugh. Who do you think you’re kidding? You’ve been boycotting Harley your whole life!
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The true Harley Faithful have gone through this crap before when a bowling ball company, of all people bought the selling rights to HD/

And this fiasco by the Company will also pass...

I bleed Harley Motorcycles and will defend her till I am no longer. :rag: :rock:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 1:44 am
DevilsFan wrote:
:lolfall: Now that made me laugh. Who do you think you’re kidding? You’ve been boycotting Harley your whole life!

I know...because Harley sucks!

But my question was more aimed at the hard-core HD peeps.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

tabasco wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 1:07 pm
Harleys are the only cool bikes, so I'll get one even if it means I have to become a girl!
:funnylast: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:37 am
RoadKing wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:

The true Harley Faithful have gone through this crap before when a bowling ball company, of all people bought the selling rights to HD/

And this fiasco by the Company will also pass...

I bleed Harley Motorcycles and will defend her till I am no longer. :rag: :rock:
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Lechy wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:10 pm
My 800 may be a gurly bike but at least it's not gay.

Ain't that a Tai Harley??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by tabasco »

RoadKing wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:
Me, too!

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by tabasco »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:37 am

:funnylast:

Heh, heh. I never felt Harley sucks ... I always liked them ... but they were never my pick, as I liked other bikes better. I was considering an HD for my next bike, but with the disappearance of the standard Rk and EG from the lineup, ain't likely. I like to think about shit, but I still like the overhead self adjusting valves, drive shaft, hydraulic activated clutch, stock oil cooler, and lower weight of my C90. My favorite part is the stock MUFFLER.

Thanks for the opportunity to say this AGAIN.

Oh yeah, I forgot ... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bassman
Scooter Enthusiast

Post by bassman »

If I saw it right then HD hired the band Green Day, a band that hates America. Their lead singer and guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong denounced his American citizenship at a concert in England. HD supporting Budweiser with a brand can and now this? Maybe next ad will be Dylan Mulvaney riding a triked out Harley electric cycle in the gay parade.

My family knows I have always been homophobic. I mean no harm to any person in the multi lettered gang and am against anyone bringing any harm to them but I also hate the actions of the guys in the parades wearing pink outfits and pink boas in full makeup. Stay in the damn closet and live life in public like normal people and don't parade your diversity (perversity?) for all to see. And don't bring HD into your group hoping to save you beer sales. Too late Budweiser. You forgot where your support really comes from.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

bassman wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:56 am
If I saw it right then HD hired the band Green Day, a band that hates America. Their lead singer and guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong denounced his American citizenship at a concert in England. HD supporting Budweiser with a brand can and now this? Maybe next ad will be Dylan Mulvaney riding a triked out Harley electric cycle in the gay parade.

My family knows I have always been homophobic. I mean no harm to any person in the multi lettered gang and am against anyone bringing any harm to them but I also hate the actions of the guys in the parades wearing pink outfits and pink boas in full makeup. Stay in the damn closet and live life in public like normal people and don't parade your diversity (perversity?) for all to see. And don't bring HD into your group hoping to save you beer sales. Too late Budweiser. You forgot where your support really comes from.

I have no problem if you're gay or lesbian, straight or bi...

My problem is with the transgender freaks that are suffering through mental issues. That's what Bud Light supported, and it cost them dearly ($$$$$).

DiSantis here in Florida has banned children from attending drag shows and these psychos are going ballistic!!! Why in the fuck would you fight to protect a grown adult's impulse to subject CHILDREN to sexually explicit subversions??? THAT'S what Anheuser-Busch promoted and is what Harley has now partnered with.
Disgusting on every level.

I know the RK's of the world think that even the tiniest criticism of Harley Davidson is grounds for an all-out nuclear war. I love my Honda brand but have criticized them as well, something that the HD bloods seem to overlook. But I will do my best to give my business elsewhere to ANY AND ALL companies backing child sexual abuse and promoting/encouraging adult mental issues.

That goes for Target, Budweiser, Harley Davisdon and now, sadly, Milkbone Dog Biscuits.

bassman
Scooter Enthusiast

Post by bassman »

There is kind of a funny story going back many many years when riding with group in Minneapolis. One of the gals riding a nice Harley had it painted in rainbow colors with fairies in the woods theme on the tank. She paid extra for her license plate "RNBOW". She had all this done just a year or two before the GLBTQ and whatever else is in there took over the rainbow as their theme. She was really pissed because she was as straight as they come and nice looking if a bit chunky but she said now she gets hit on by every lesbo who sees her bike. It was really funny but not to her.

Nick

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

I do like my new FatBob S with that 114CI motor....fun little bike with all that torque on tap...

Have I missed something? Did HD go all woke on us?
-DBTO

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 2:25 pm
bassman wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:56 am

I have no problem if you're gay or lesbian, straight or bi...

My problem is with the transgender freaks that are suffering through mental issues. That's what Bud Light supported, and it cost them dearly ($$$$$).

DiSantis here in Florida has banned children from attending drag shows and these psychos are going ballistic!!! Why in the fuck would you fight to protect a grown adult's impulse to subject CHILDREN to sexually explicit subversions??? THAT'S what Anheuser-Busch promoted and is what Harley has now partnered with.
Disgusting on every level.

I know the RK's of the world think that even the tiniest criticism of Harley Davidson is grounds for an all-out nuclear war. I love my Honda brand but have criticized them as well, something that the HD bloods seem to overlook. But I will do my best to give my business elsewhere to ANY AND ALL companies backing child sexual abuse and promoting/encouraging adult mental issues.

That goes for Target, Budweiser, Harley Davisdon and now, sadly, Milkbone Dog Biscuits.
Ever wonder why they do the drag shows with the young kids and not at an old folks home? I have my theories...
-DBTO

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

tabasco wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 1:07 pm
Rut roh..and here all this time I thought....nevermind. LOL
-DBTO

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Damn if it ain't so... ole sleepy joes tentacles has reached the dog world

Celebrate love with @MilkBone Pride Dog Treats. Milk-Bone is a proud supporter of the Human Rights Campaign, which strives to end discrimination against the LGBTQ+ community.

How are you celebrating pride this year?

All they did was change the cover of the biscuits... I've seen the multi colored dog treats in the same containers for years.