Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

"Q"...and then I'll end it

Post by DevilsFan »

Make sense yet???

"Alright, someone has to say it…

The Durham report confirms the thesis of the Q drops, or as the MSM calls it, the “Qanon conspiracy theory”.

The theory was that the FBI/DOJ/CIA/MSM/DNC/Tech/Pharma etc., were all working together to stop Trump.

Is that not what happened?"

- BioClandestine
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: "Q"...and then I'll end it

Post by RoadKing »

Don’t need Qanon to tell me all that. Piece together the events over the past eight years and it’s plain for all to see.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

RoadKing wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 4:16 pm
Don’t need Qanon to tell me all that. Piece together the events over the past eight years and it’s plain for all to see.
At least, to all that have 2 working brian cells...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 4:33 pm
RoadKing wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 4:16 pm
At least, to all that have 2 working brian cells...
Poor Brian. You should leave him out of this.

:lmao:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Future investigations of Conservative individuals that result in the positive nature will all be held unsupportive of the left's twisted ideals.
And with the help of a united press the first thing they announce, and print is "It's unrealistic report" and it's a nothing burger..
What a crock of horse manure!

Now the FBI and it's cohort in crime , the CIA have announced that the whistle blower in the hunter lap top investigation have all been reassigned to a different investigation opening the possibility that any negative results of the hunter bullshit will not be disclosed until after the 2024 election cycle..

More transparency :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 6:08 am
Future investigations of Conservative individuals that result in the positive nature will all be held unsupportive of the left's twisted ideals.
And with the help of a united press the first thing they announce, and print is "It's unrealistic report" and it's a nothing burger..
What a crock of horse manure!

Now the FBI and it's cohort in crime , the CIA have announced that the whistle blower in the hunter lap top investigation have all been reassigned to a different investigation opening the possibility that any negative results of the hunter bullshit will not be disclosed until after the 2024 election cycle..

More transparency :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
And just exactly what does this have to do with Q? AND, just exactly what is it that you said there at the end that was so funny?
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 4:36 pm

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 7:38 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 4:36 pm

Free Flynn?

He was pardoned in 2020.

You love clutching at imaginary straws, don't you?