DevilsFan wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:55 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:15 pm
:funnylast:
Look at you go brudda!!
:clap: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
DevilsFan, the message you posted just before this message if his you quoted above REALLY triggered him......I read yours and just KNEW the shitheaded suck would evade facing the content of what you had posted.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14373&start=9

And sure enough!....He had nothing of any factual basis to say because you SLAPPED him DOWN so very well with what you had said.

Nice work there. :space: Image

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: Isn't this just special

Post by RoadKing »

There is a political channel here where political matters are designated. If that were followed, this chit chat channel would be rendered useless… which it actually is already.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:11 am
The aussie troll is just like the stupid left in our country. It would rather live in ignorant communist controlled bliss than know, understand and fight back against the anti-freedom crowd.

Even a gilded cage is still a cage and someday there won't be anyone to take out the shit and we will all be armpit deep in it.
It's quite a feat to be the biggest moron amongst such willing combatants, Magoo, but here you are raising the bar for stupid like a champ.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

RoadKing wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:40 pm
Far as I’m concerned, Mattsunn is making a valid point here… you bozos use that yuk yuk emoticon way too much, especially seeing as how you are not saying anything funny at all.
Sometimes the drivel that gets posted is not worth a response - hence the ROFL emoji.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:50 pm
It's quite a feat to be the biggest moron amongst such willing combatants, Magoo, but here you are raising the bar for stupid like a champ.
HILARIOUS! :space: :funnylast:
Given you jut had you face shoved in your shit BIG TIME by DevilsFan;
DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:17 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:17 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:37 pm
Amazing how deeply involved the Biden admin is in Ukraine and, now, Sudan. Now, don't get me wrong...it'd be an entire "conspiracy theory" to think that Ukraine and Sudan had biolabs using gain of function (even though there's PLENTY of proof to PROVE this) and that Hunter Biden works/worked for one of these "fictitious" labs. Some people just refuse to question anything and do what their big government tells them to! Ain't they so cute?!?!
I'm sitting here in just plain amazement at how you can carry on with day to day life under the burden of knowing so much about all the nefarious activities being covertly conducted by your government.
More power to you bro....
Report after report is coming to light on the biolabs in Sudan. We already have SEEN the documents and HEARD Congress asking about all of the documents they found and how they're all pointing to Biden and Co.
Yet, here you are, Hillsy, saying it's all made up...WITH THE FREAKING PROOF ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR ALL TO SEE!!!

Oh, but it's all "conspiracy theory" even though the ENTIRE FREAKIN' WORLD has seen the evidence!!!

:Cool:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!