Fox News

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: Fox News

Post by Tbeck »

Fuck you you lame ass complainer. YOU ASKED, I did not Volunteer. If you don't want me to address YOUR questions, don't fricken ask.

And YOU ASKED.

The only NUTCASE in this exchange is you. Now if that dementia issue of your's keeps you from remembering longer than it takes you to post maybe you should just go play with your dog's. They'll put up with your shit.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:13 am
Fuck you you lame ass complainer. YOU ASKED, I did not Volunteer. If you don't want me to address YOUR questions, don't fricken ask.

And YOU ASKED.
What did I ask? Tell me.
The only NUTCASE in this exchange is you. Now if that dementia issue of your's keeps you from remembering longer than it takes you to post maybe you should just go play with your dog's. They'll put up with your shit.
I remember to feed my dogs everyday. They love me. As for you? You’ll put up with my shit and like it. Lame ass complainer? Zat what I am? Oh well.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :funnylast: :funnylast:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

RK, you asked me to explain my post saying it was distraction. Now I know it's difficult for you to remember your OWN post's, but you can go back and read it. If you can remember that long.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Yeah, you said everyone but you is being distracted which is a load. Distracted by what? Sez I. So, you answer, with yet another meaning less blanket statement, distracted by important affairs. You are not making a real good answer to my query, You may be trying… TRYING… to answer, but I am not accepting your answer. Understand something, I am questioning your crap statements, not seeking wisdom from you, I know better.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Now you sound like Designer with your REPEATING yourself in an EFFORT to save face. :bonk:

Lame at best..... Now go play with your dog's

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 am
Now you sound like Designer with your REPEATING yourself in an EFFORT to save face.
Repeating because your dumb ass don’t get it right the first time. Deflecting, dontcha know.
Signifying nothing”

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 am
Now you sound like Designer with your REPEATING yourself in an EFFORT to save face.
Uhh,.....Timmy? :space: Your Spin on why I need to repeat what I post is about THE BIGGEST pile of your shit you have ever posted.

This "opinion" of yours had been debunked several times now...AS I HAVE TOLD YOU,...and everyone has read.

I need to repeat what I say to point out your deflection/evasion,.....and also then get back ON THE POINT.....The Point you keep BLATANTLY TRYING to evade,....but FAILED.

And the list of those who are seeing Your Bullshit Tactics for what they are Grows Bigger Steadily
Designer wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:30 am
RoadKing wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:58 am
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:55 am
Yep and the guy that can't write a complete sentence also can't figure out that "A LOT" is two word and not ALOT as he posted. Endless bickering
AND, true for you as well. Why?
Well,....from what the Evidence shows,...neither he nor hillsy can admit it when THE FACTS point out their mistakes....so,...they Deflect.....denying THE REALITY that those FACTS pointed out so clearly.

Now,...this Tactic might work in verbal discussion,...but on the internet,..it cannot possibly. :space: :space: Why is because all of which they want to Evade/Deny is right there, in Black-And-White,.....UN-deniable,.....Plain As Day. :space: :blink:

Yet, they keep trying that Tactic in the VAIN hope that their endless repetition will somehow,.....magically,....make it work! :space: :lmao:

Had they Not Started with their Denial/Deflection,...and instead FACED THOSE IRREFUTABLE FACTS....there would not be any need to remind them of what they are evading. :space: :dunno:

Thererin,...is THE SOURCE the endless problem THEY started.
navigator wrote: .....I noticed......
RoadKing wrote:....Repeating because your dumb ass don’t get it right the first time. Deflecting, dontcha know.
YoDude wrote: .....Teach....stop deflecting and stay on topic plz, or don't respond. :space: Yo-

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

RK, no you said you didn't ask a question of me, BUT you most certainly DID.
Then YOU went off on a a shit spreading post because you got called on it
Frankly I don't care to get whatever your BS line is this time around. As I stated earlier, DON'T ASK if you don't want me to answer. It's very simple.
And with that I am done....

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

:Umm: We'll see.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Looks like FOX is trying to get back in bed with the Trump fans??

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:46 pm
navigator wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm
:Umm: We'll see.
Yessir!,...we'll see alrighty! :space:

We've heard him proclaim such before,....only to find out later,..he wasn't "done".

Notice though,....Timmy Has Backed Down and is "done" with his Bogus Personal Attack after my posting a total repudiation of his BS here;
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14367&start=167

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:31 pm

Notice though,....Timmy Has Backed Down and is "done" with his Bogus Personal Attack after my posting a total repudiation of his BS here;
:lmao:

You're BEYOND delusional....

:lmao:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:46 pm
RK, no you said you didn't ask a question of me, BUT you most certainly DID.
Then YOU went off on a a shit spreading post because you got called on it
Frankly I don't care to get whatever your BS line is this time around. As I stated earlier, DON'T ASK if you don't want me to answer. It's very simple.
Stick a fork in her, Mabel, I think she’s done!

I want you to answer, I just don’t want you to deflect. Don’t tell me when I can ask and when I can’t. Just who in hell made you King Shit?
Signifying nothing”

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:53 pm
Designer wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:31 pm
You're BEYOND delusional....
:funnylast: :space: Says the moron who is one of those who,...like Timmy,...has been PROVEN to repeatedly do this;
Designer wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:30 am
RoadKing wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:58 am
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:55 am
Yep and the guy that can't write a complete sentence also can't figure out that "A LOT" is two word and not ALOT as he posted. Endless bickering
AND, true for you as well. Why?
Well,....from what the Evidence shows,...neither he nor hillsy can admit it when THE FACTS point out their mistakes....so,...they Deflect.....denying THE REALITY that those FACTS pointed out so clearly.

Now,...this Tactic might work in verbal discussion,...but on the internet,..it cannot possibly. :space: :space: Why is because all of which they want to Evade/Deny is right there, in Black-And-White,.....UN-deniable,.....Plain As Day. :space: :blink:

Yet, they keep trying that Tactic in the VAIN hope that their endless repetition will somehow,.....magically,....make it work! :space: :lmao:

Had they Not Started with their Denial/Deflection,...and instead FACED THOSE IRREFUTABLE FACTS....there would not be any need to remind them of what they are evading. :space: :dunno:

Thererin,...is THE SOURCE the endless problem THEY started.

:naughty:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Now that our resident Deflecting HABITUAL LIAR has been put in his place,....let's get back to The Point;

More Fallout for FOX News – After Dropping Tucker, They’re Now Getting Beaten in Ratings by MSNBC
By Mike LaChance Jun. 14, 2023

FOX News made a huge mistake in dropping Tucker Carlson. They thought they could ride out the decision and viewers would eventually come back to them, but it’s not happening.

In fact, FOX News is now being beaten in the ratings by far-left MSNBC. This would have been unthinkable just a few months ago. FOX News always crushed CNN and MSNBC in ratings, but too many of their viewers feel betrayed and have sought out other news sources.

Newsweek reports:
MSNBC Dethrones Fox News After Years-Long Ratings Dominance
Fox News’s years-long streak of weekly rating dominance has reportedly ended, with new data showing it ceding the top spot to its rival network, MSNBC.

Nielsen data regarding the week ending this past Sunday was shared on Twitter on Tuesday by A.J. Katz, a reporter specializing in the cable news business. According to the data, Fox’s primetime 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET viewership averaged 1,504,429. The average viewership for the more left-leaning MSNBC over the same time frame averaged 1,520,857, narrowly beating out the conservative network that has long been a leader in cable news viewership.

As Katz noted in a tweet, the data from last week marks the end of a lengthy streak of rating dominance for Fox News.

“Barring a last-second data reporting change, Fox’s 120-week-long winning streak in primetime appears to be over,” Katz wrote.

Meanwhile, Tucker is crushing it on Twitter.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Yeah just keep quoting yourself Springy.

As if that makes any fucking sense to anyone but yerself... :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:21 am
Yeah just keep quoting THEH TRUTH you post yourself Springy. As if that makes any fucking sense to me...
There corrected your needless and endlessly repetition........you LYING deflectional LOSER.
:fu:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Oxygen thief.