Fox News

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: Fox News

Post by Herb »

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 2:06 pm
I didn't side track a thing.... But you came along to comment just in the nick of time.
We can count on you Skippy to TRY a flush stroke. Now IF you REALLY wanted to be in topic YOU would NOT have made YOUR opening comment, correct? BUSTED
Sad Timmy. VERY SAD. :space: You actually think we here will buy your DESPERATE attempt to TRY TO claim I didn't get the topic back on track?

It was YOU that tried to side-track discussion with your,..."lets PLAY explain"...Crap by bringing up..."Q predictions"....which HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC OF IS THREAD ...(see the title) ;
Tbeck wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 5:14 am
Okay so the look deeper, look beyond, etc... Has gotten old so since you're in the mood, let's play explain. Explain how ALL the people, and all the predictions, and all the same crap has defied all your Q predictions and conspiracies? :space: Has even ONE occured? Nope!!!!! So maybe I am not the one who should be looking beyond :lmao:
There's The Proof of THE TRUTH I posted about your side-tracking attempt.

And..... Your pitifully weak ASS-ertion gets Destroyed by your Deliberate IGNORANCE of all this;
Designer wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 6:34 am
Updated numbers: Fox News Tonight getting slaughtered even harder than we thought… MSNBC laughing all the way to the bank…
May 9, 2023

Fox News made a colossal blunder by firing Tucker Carlson, the voice of the middle-class. They clearly don’t understand their audience and their decision-making skills are on par with Bud Light’s.

However, it’s worse than we thought for Fox News. The situation has become so dire that even CNN’s boring and unpopular morning show is attracting more young viewers than Fox’s prized 8pm time-slot that was once occupied by Tucker Carlson.
This is a major problem for Fox News, and it’s not just a one-time thing like the O’Reilly firing or the absurd 2020 “election call” in Arizona.

And if that wasn’t enough, lowly MSNBC actually outperformed Fox News in the key demographic (25-54) ratings from 6pm to 10pm, averaging a 35% lead-in during each time slot. This is a significant blow to Fox News, whose entire primetime ratings have plummeted since Tucker Carlson’s departure.

Meanwhile, conservatives are mocking the “Fox News Tonight” show and the parade of guest hosts. Kayleigh McEnany is this week’s host and the popular former Trump spokeswoman did not escape ridicule.

Whomever decided to ax Tucker should join Alissa Heinerscheid, Bud Light’s former marketing VP in the unemployment line.

Nonetheless, Carlson’s ratings — he delivered more than 3.05 million viewers on average in April before his program was cancelled — have helped buoy the economics of his program. In 2022, according to Vivvix, a tracker of ad spending, advertisers spent around $77.5 million on “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” compared with $67.6 million in 2021, representing a jump of approximately 14.7%. In contrast, “Hannity” at 9 p.m. captured nearly $50.4 million in 2022, while “The Ingraham Angle” at 10 p.m. lured about $53.7 million.

Fox News is sinking, but Tucker Carlson is on top of the world. He’s got offers pouring in from every direction, and now he’s deciding which one to take. Rumor has it that Tucker wants to start his own media company instead of joining another network. And there’s even whispers that he’s in talks with Elon Musk! If these rumors are true, we could be in for something really exciting.

Now Timmy,...instead of CONTINUING to Side-Track this discussion of Fox News,...address all that Content Above that talks OF FOX NEWS instead of your Pathetic and Whiny Deflection......K?

:Cool:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

RoadKing wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:15 am
FallenAngel wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:15 pm
Im not sure what the argument is here
“Not sure what the argument is here.” That is a stand alone statement that pretty much defines this ridiculous chit chat channel where a thread has no value unless there is a mindless, troll tainted, argument going on.
Then watch the fucking news Wally

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Haha still fighting about FAUX news, that's funny :lmao:

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

Well Tucker got 90 million views in one day for a Twitter post. That beat Fox, MSNBC and CNN prime-time combined.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF " CUTTING OFF U'ER NOSE TO SPITE SOMEONE ELSE " AND LOOK WHO WON !
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

sgtcall wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:12 pm
Well Tucker got 90 million views in one day for a Twitter post. That beat Fox, MSNBC and CNN prime-time combined.
Kinda confirms Tucker is new click bait.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

It's all just distraction

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:52 am
Distractions from what? A meaningless blanket statement. Explain, wondrous educator.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:56 am
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:52 am
Distractions from what? A meaningless blanket statement. Explain, wondrous educator.
You adroitly point out his usual M.O. :space: Posting a phony and/or unviable POV, to start inane and needless argument(s)...thus is THE Start of bickering. :space:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

RK, a distraction from the important affairs that we should be paying attention to.

So a REAL simple something for you to look into if you are so inclined. Who owns FOX and what other news organizations do they own? Same owner's, different messaging, who's being suckered?

So it's really all just a big distraction.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:44 pm
RK, a distraction from the important affairs that we should be paying attention to.
Another meaningless blanket statement. “Important affairs”. Be specific. DAMMIT, BE SPECIFIC. Or else you ain’t said shit other than your usual jive.
So a REAL simple something for you to look into if you are so inclined. Who owns FOX and what other news organizations do they own? Same owner's, different messaging, who's being suckered?
Don’t know who owns FOX, don’t care. About the only time I turn on the tv is to watch a real good movie or maybe a motor sport event. When I watch a Trump speech I do so on the RSBNetwork just as I have for the last seven years. News networks? Bah! Dylan said it best, you don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. You don’t know me at all.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

RK, fair enough. Let's look at some recent politics.
The house passed and sent a balanced budget to the Senate who of course sat on it. Then McCarthy and Biden sit down and arrange another 4billiin spending package which of course passes both chamber's immediately.
Now Fox had on all the usual republican talking head's saying that they did their job and passed a budget sending to the Senate. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, all had the Democrats on saying default. In the meantime the big story was Tucker and the CNN CEO and Chuck Todd being let go.
So while everyone is looking at ratings nobody was calling bullshit on McCarthy and the republicans. WHY was McCarthy even talking with Biden? The house had ALREADY passed the bill. Nobody from the republican side should have been negotiating the budget they had already passed it. The ball was ALREADY in the Democrats hand's and IF we weren't being distracted by BS maybe we'd still be 4 billion richer. Bait and switch.... everyone watch the distraction of tv personalities while the Congress spends our money.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

OK, Tbick. First, I am already aware of the political action you mention AND without watching Fox. Second, I could care less what Fox does. Or doesn’t. Trying to get it through your head I don’t give a fuck one way or the other about tv news. I AM IN NO WAY DISTRACTED and more than likely there is zilch I could learn from your elitist overinflated ego.
Signifying nothing”

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

RK, AND I was attempting to answer the questions YOU asked me. I'm very happy for you that you don't watch Fox, and that you are aware of the political going ons, but this post is about the firing of one Fox employee, to which I stated it's just distraction.
So don't come off all holier than thou with your "I don't" when you asked the question of me.i have better things to do with my time than respond to your questions, if you really don't want an answer.
Lastly you don't have to get anything through my head. I don't really give a flying fuck about your news habit's. YOU ASKED ME! I solicited NOTHING from you. So it would appear that the only one with an over INFLATED ego in this discussion is you, CORRECT?
So you either WANTED to read what I was thinking, or you just wanted to reply as you did so you could stroke your over INFLATED ego? Which is your choice?

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:41 am
RK, AND I was attempting to answer the questions YOU asked me. I'm very happy for you that you don't watch Fox, and that you are aware of the political going ons, but this post is about the firing of one Fox employee, to which I stated it's just distraction.
So don't come off all holier than thou with your "I don't" when you asked the question of me.i have better things to do with my time than respond to your questions, if you really don't want an answer.
Lastly you don't have to get anything through my head. I don't really give a flying fuck about your news habit's. YOU ASKED ME! I solicited NOTHING from you. So it would appear that the only one with an over INFLATED ego in this discussion is you, CORRECT?
So you either WANTED to read what I was thinking, or you just wanted to reply as you did so you could stroke your over INFLATED ego? Which is your choice?
Boy, I guess you told me! Huh? DONT YOU TELL ME THIS AND DONT YOU SAY THAT! Dumb fucker, ya give me a long lecture about Fox like I could really give a shit and when I respond you give a lame lecture about what this topic is really about. Weird thing is I’m thinking you are some kind of narcissist nut case. All the qualifications. But, somehow you manage to keep up your purposely twisted polemics… but, you ain’t a nut case, just real good with your bullshit arguing, consistent, gotta hand it to you. But, your consistency always gets boring. One note Johnny.
Signifying nothing”

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

:popcorn:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

tabasco wrote: