Ukraine War leaker

Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Ukraine War leaker

Post by DevilsFan »

So, let me get this straight. The DoJ wants us to believe that a 21-year old, Nation Guard soldier who plays video games and chats on Reddit/Discord was able to bring in his cell phone and take pictures of highly classified documents, while no superior noticed anything, and then post these pictures on his Discord video-gamers chat page?!?!?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Q" is right when it claims, "These people are stupid!"

And isn't this "coincidence" that the Restrict Act is trying to be passed where, if so, the government can determine WITH NO LEGAL AUTHORITY FOR ANYONE TO DENY what media/social media/internet page/VPN is a threat to national security and, therefore, they can take these sites and companies down at their will.

Hmmmm....wonder if this "leaker" has anything to do with the Restrict Act??? :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Re: Ukraine War leaker

Post by DevilsFan »

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

Getting a phone into a SCIF is hard to do and most of the secure areas have detectors that will alert security if a phone or other device is in the area. Plus the kid may have had TSSCI but that would not have given him access to most of this information since there is clear lack of Need to Know. There is more to this story than the press and the government is putting out.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

sgtcall wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:40 am
Getting a phone into a SCIF is hard to do and most of the secure areas have detectors that will alert security if a phone or other device is in the area. Plus the kid may have had TSSCI but that would not have given him access to most of this information since there is clear lack of Need to Know. There is more to this story than the press and the government is putting out.
Huge understatement. Why would a national guardsman even have ANY kind of access to info on Ukraine???
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Heard earlier that the kid go his creds from being a computer genius.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

From Just Human:

This leaked documents scandal has harmed the DS and [their] media.

-The docs PROVE the Biden Admin and the Media have been lying about the Ukraine conflict.

-The docs prove Ukraine cannot sustain the fight, even with help from NATO.

-The docs prove the US doesn’t trust Zelenskyy and is spying on him and his staff.

-The docs prove Mossad played a major part in the protests against Netanyahu

Etc etc etc.

The docs are very damaging to the DS, IC, NATO, Ukraine, etc.

NONE of the leaked material, that I have seen, helps the DS in any way.

It all hurts [them].

So, I don’t see this situation as a black hat, DS op to leak and then blame this Teixeira kid.

DS didn’t do this, IMO.

[They] will attempt to take advantage of it, it is a crisis of course, but it’s a crisis for [them].

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

Herb wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:57 am
sgtcall wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:40 am
Huge understatement. Why would a national guardsman even have ANY kind of access to info on Ukraine???
If he was curious enough he could have found it on the SIPR Net. Of course his SIPR card would have tagged him as accessing the files but finding that out would require someone to look at who accessed the files. What people keep missing is that he was not just a Nasty Girl Intel geek he was also a low level Intel Analyst government contractor in his civilian job so he had access to SIPR every day. .
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

The key here is "low level". Why would a low level analyst have access to Ukraine war info???
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

Herb wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:57 pm
The key here is "low level". Why would a low level analyst have access to Ukraine war info???
Simple, any documents stored on a SIPR SharePoint site are accessible to anyone with SIPR access, at least for view only. He may not have had access to alter documents but if they are there anyone on the SIPR Net can view them. Just the fact that he was Intel in the Air Guard tells us he had SIPR access. He would have to just to do the job.

For anyone that doesn't know SIPR is the 'Secure Internet Protocol Router Network', also known as the secret internet.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

When I was working comsec no one that didn't have a need to know got to see anything no matter their actual clearance. Sounds like this "secure" system isn't very secure.

Anyone else think that they need to revise the system???

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

No small wonder biden is not worried... the idiot wouldn't know if it was secret information since he isn't privy to any of those documents.
I'm thinking this info "leaker" is actually a Whistle Blower .
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:36 pm
No small wonder biden is not worried... the idiot wouldn't know if it was secret information since he isn't privy to any of those documents.
I'm thinking this info "leaker" is actually a Whistle Blower .
He's like Snowden, made out to be evil by the MSM and the administration, but actually did us all a favor by telling us that the government was lying again.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Interesting take by Carlson...

https://www.westernjournal.com/tucker-c ... rn-journal

...“The bigger problem is this is information that is relevant to the public in a so-called democracy. You cannot lie about things that jeopardize our collective future and get away with it and you certainly shouldn’t be doing that with the assistance of the news media,” Carlson continued.

“The news media whose job it is to inform you of what your government is doing, but instead they are working actively late into the night to lie to you on behalf of their masters in permanent Washington. By the way, just last week, the plan was to lie in an even more grotesque way and blame Russia for this.”...

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

The FBI found the Discord leaker in 2 days but haven’t found the J6 pipebomber in 2 years. Why is that?

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:17 pm
The FBI found the Discord leaker in 2 days but haven’t found the J6 pipebomber in 2 years. Why is that?
Thant's easy, they don't want to find him or them.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Distraction

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

sgtcall wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:42 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:17 pm
Thant's easy, they don't want to find him or them.
Because he/she/them work for the FBI.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Sgt, agreed this kid's not much different than Snowden. He may well have done us all a favor but at the same time he committed an act of treason. He had the ability to bring this information to light using whistleblower protocol but instead acted as a spy by posting sensitive documents for our enemies to see.